Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which pokemon you want to see get a boost??

Default Which pokemon you want to see get a boost??

This thread is for all of you who want to say which pokemon you want to get a boost, and which kind of boost in the future.

Well, mine would be Shuckle, I really like it I, it just needs something like Spore or Recover.Imagine the pokemon with the biggest walling capabilities but low HP with Recover people will be severely annoyed.

Scizor.

It is just weird that it is an evolution but yet no increase in the total Base Stats. Better increase its speeds back to the same level as Scyther.
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    Scizor.

It is just weird that it is an evolution but yet no increase in the total Base Stats. Better increase its speeds back to the same level as Scyther.
    Scizor is fine as is...

Castform! 70 in every stat is just not good enough. :/ STAB Weather Ball would be great if it were coming off a higher Special Attack stat.

I think everyone agrees that Castfrom needs a boost, either in an evolution, sandstorm forme, an item that acts as a free quiver dance, or all three.

I do have to say Farfetch'd is in dire need of a boost. At least Delibird can spin.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    I think everyone agrees that Castfrom needs a boost, either in an evolution, sandstorm forme, an item that acts as a free quiver dance, or all three.

I do have to say Farfetch'd is in dire need of a boost. At least Delibird can spin.
    I vote for all three.

And Farfetch'd at least has Stick. They both need help.

Dunsparce. His derpy face should get an evolution and a serious buff. They should overpower him so much that he can singlehandly sweep an uber team with no support.

Corsola- Its cute n'all, but it sucks competitively. Not to mention, its overshadowed in its suckiness by stuff like delibird as well. As a result its left alone and bitter. Help it out gamefreak!

Emolga- Its not that weak, but its cute. So it should get an evo, or at the very least, a boost.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

I really want Meganium to get a better movepool.
    1st X run:

Flareon.
    JUST FREAKING GIVE IT FLARE BLITZ GAMEFREAK.

Pretty much most Pokemon from the first gen need a stat boost and some could really use a move pool and typing change

i would love to see the 1st gen bug types to get a boost of some sort.

However i will really love to see Excadrill gain access to a wider movepool

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 17 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

Black kyurem-B has the stats to be a HUGE THREAT, but its moovepool makes it mediocre compared to Kyurem-W
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

I'd really like to see Elgyem learn Recover sooner. Every time I train one, I'm always so frustrated by how slow it is and how it doesn't have the defenses to make up for it that I wish I didn't have to wait to level 50 or so for it to learn a healing move.

But the main thing that has always annoyed me to no end: Drowzee and Hypno not being able to learn Dream Eater via level-up! This is just dumb, especially since it's really well-known that they eat people's dreams. And they would really benefit from it, given they're currently not nearly as useful as the other Psychic-type Pokemon that are out there, and for the same reasons as Elgyem, they really need a healing move.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Black kyurem-B has the stats to be a HUGE THREAT, but its moovepool makes it mediocre compared to Kyurem-W
    Not just the movepool, the typing and Speed also hinders the behemoth.

If anything needs a boost it's Carnivine.

Quote Originally Posted by icebolt View Post
    Flareon.
    JUST FREAKING GIVE IT FLARE BLITZ GAMEFREAK.
    It would still live under the shadow of Darmanitan.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 25th March 2013 at 12:04 PM.

I would be happy if Machamp could learn Drain Punch ./

Magcargo. I've ranted about it before, too lazy to do it again.

Why is there no third form of this thing? Did GameFreak originally intend to make one, but then forgot about it or something? There's no excuse, really.

For me, primarily Dunsparce and Absol.

Dunsparce already has a good enough movepool, and its stats are perfect for a preevolution, but it doesn't have an evolution, and it would be much better if it had one. As it is, it is either forgotten completely or remembered as 'that one Pokemon that's unremarkable in every way, shape, and form'. The evolution should also get a second type, to make it more unique.

Absol... well, I think we can agree that Absol is widely loved amongst the fanbase. It has a 130 base attack and good enough stats, but its movepool isn't as good as it deserves. It should probably either get an evolution with more moves or just get an expanded movepool, at that point it'd become useful and cool at the same time.

Druddigon, there is a far better mono dragon type in the same gen And it just has nothing going for it.
    Last edited by yuoke; 26th March 2013 at 2:08 AM.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Absol should get Agility, and Aerodactyl should get Brave Bird and Head Smash.

spread out the Volt Tackle to Plusle, Minium, Pachiresusu and Emolga is what I say
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Close Combat, Earthquake, or Dual Chop for Samurott also give Blissey Counter and Mirror coat
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Close Combat, Earthquake, or Dual Chop for Samurott also give Blissey Counter and Mirror coat
    Blissey can in fact learn counter

Mawile really deserves an evolution-two maws instead of just one might look interesting,and maybe a secondary typing like dark or dragon?
    The fact that"its huge jaws are actually steel horns that have been transformed" suggests that evolution was an idea at some point,so fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 26th March 2013 at 7:56 PM.

Farfetch'd is pretty useless as it is now. It certainly could use an evo.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

A lot of Hoenn Pokemon need to get a boost. Zangoose, Seviper, Absol, Tropius, Mawile, Ludicolo, and Shiftry are some that I would personally like to see get a little power up.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    Scizor.

technician?

I would like Poliwrath to be able to learn focus punch again and close combat would also be nice too
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    Farfetch'd is pretty useless as it is now. It certainly could use an evo.
    Hi my name is Hoothoot and I'm pretty mediocre at offense, at least Farfetch'd can hit Rock types unlike me and do a bit of damage to Steels with Revenge.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast