Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which pokemon you want to see get a boost??

A ton of Grass and Poison types need a boost. I would love to see an evolution of Seviper and boosting of Carnivine.

Friend Code X: 1977 0173 5858 Friend Code White: 4212 4353 3277

Mawile and Sableye, because they are pretty bad, imo.

Give Pichu Metronome!
    28th June is the international CAPS lock day!
    We have just opened our new, fast, GFX friendly forum. Please come and join in the fun at the PokeVillage.
    First 50 get a special gift.
    *Moderator Vacancies*

^ Night Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Mawile and Sableye, because they are pretty bad, imo.
    prankster sableye is pretty darn good
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

I think Mew should get a boost. Originally, it was known as the origin of Pokemon. It should have better stats to complement its extremely wide movepool.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Quote Originally Posted by SimH8 View Post
    I really want Meganium to get a better movepool.
    i wholeheartedly agree.

i also think skarmory needs a huge stat buff, along with mawile.
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

shuckle needs and evolution

then with eviolite he would be unstoppable

Quote Originally Posted by SoraNight View Post
    A lot of Hoenn Pokemon need to get a boost. Zangoose, Seviper, Absol, Tropius, Mawile, Ludicolo, and Shiftry are some that I would personally like to see get a little power up.
    I love Absol- I would be thrilled to see it get an evolution and a "prevolution"

My current shinies!

Gifts:
    Event:
    Random:
    Trade:
    MM:
    X/Y FS: Chain Fishing:

FC for X: 2809-7726-5588
    Type: Poison- Cascoon, Garbador and Drapion

shuckle needs and evolution

then with eviolite he would be unstoppable
    I think it that idea sounds better than it is. Shuckle has, like, 200 points of defense on every other Pokemon at Lv. 100. That is completely unheard of elsewhere in Pokemon. It isn't as though more defense is going to change anything. Toxic'd still kill it, still weak to Stealth Rock, and Shuckle needs Leftovers for recovery. Prankster, I believe, would be a superior option.

I want Scrafty to get a little better. I know it's pretty good already, buuut, I want to see it in OU.

i would love to see Chinchou get Shock Wave again. I mean it got it earlier, why not give it back?

Let's give Seaking drizzle for lols
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

Well... Im gonna say Garchomp, he has good speed though.

I think Absol should get a speed boost, that way it can utilize its high power.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Scizor needs to have its ATK maximised.

I think that Farfetch'd and Delibird needs urgently a boost. They are not just few used as they are also considered forgotten by many players because of many reasons. An evolution for they both would be quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidgator View Post
    This thread is for all of you who want to say which pokemon you want to get a boost, and which kind of boost in the future.

Well, mine would be Shuckle, I really like it I, it just needs something like Spore or Recover.Imagine the pokemon with the biggest walling capabilities but low HP with Recover people will be severely annoyed.
    Shuckle with Spore is a bad idea. If this happens, I assume it would be switched to Uber List. Like Blaziken when it was given the Speed Boost as hidden ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    Scizor.

It is just weird that it is an evolution but yet no increase in the total Base Stats. Better increase its speeds back to the same level as Scyther.
    Yes, for such reason Scizor needs a boost. But how much are the chances of they altering the BST of a second generation Pokemon in Generation VI? I think the chances are minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Magcargo. I've ranted about it before, too lazy to do it again.

Why is there no third form of this thing? Did GameFreak originally intend to make one, but then forgot about it or something? There's no excuse, really.
    Link, please.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Close Combat, Earthquake, or Dual Chop for Samurott also give Blissey Counter and Mirror coat
    In other words, you want to turn Blissey into Wobbuffet.

The movepool of Raichu and Kingler, there's so many pokemon outside of UU and OU that could use a boost. Using a select 80 or so out of 650ish is kinda lame don't you think?

Houndoom should get a transformation. He should get a huskier figure for major defense,so fighting types will have a hard time taking it down. He should learn shadow ball to go good against pokemon like Confragrigus.

And I swear Im gonna' blow up if Garchomp gets a boost.I would shoot myself!
    Last edited by SlenderMan0; 29th March 2013 at 11:28 PM.
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

I'm a massive Pinsir nut and I'd love to see it be able to stand proud amongst its' BST 500 Bug brothers (Heracross, Scyther, Scizor). The only niche it can claim over any of them is Mould Breaker but it's nowhere near enough to drag it out of obscurity, even Scyther at least gets access to Eviolite. Intimidate would be fitting and would give it an easier time to switch in and set up whilst Megahorn would allow to hit hard straight off the bat without relying on non-STAB Close Combat or the 'meh' X-Scissor.

That, or a straight-up evo. Both the evo and 'Sir itself would probably be pretty beastly.
    Last edited by Scammel; 29th March 2013 at 11:35 PM.

I would personally like it if Ambipom was able to learn Dragon Tail and, for that matter, Aqua Tail. It kinda makes sense, considering Ambipom is based off its tails

I also want Absol to get a boost. Someone previously wanted it's movepool to increase, and to that, I say no. Absol can already learn a plethora of moves, but the problem is that they are mostly Special-oriented. So Absol, if it got an evolutin, should get either 1. a better Special Attack stat, or 2. more physical moves.
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Flareon needs SOMETHING to make it as competent as its cousins. Maybe a Fire priority move?
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by chanseychansey77 View Post
    I think it that idea sounds better than it is. Shuckle has, like, 200 points of defense on every other Pokemon at Lv. 100. That is completely unheard of elsewhere in Pokemon. It isn't as though more defense is going to change anything. Toxic'd still kill it, still weak to Stealth Rock, and Shuckle needs Leftovers for recovery. Prankster, I believe, would be a superior option.

I want Scrafty to get a little better. I know it's pretty good already, buuut, I want to see it in OU.
    Personally Scrafty should get Sucker Punch, I mean it's based of a street hoodlum and they to be dirty at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    i would love to see Chinchou get Shock Wave again. I mean it got it earlier, why not give it back?
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie View Post
    Let's give Seaking drizzle for lols
    Why didn't they do this to Seaking but the toad. =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Zappo09 View Post
    Well... Im gonna say Garchomp, he has good speed though.
    Who are you even?
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Scizor needs to have its ATK maximised.
    God this thread is horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    I would personally like it if Ambipom was able to learn Dragon Tail and, for that matter, Aqua Tail. It kinda makes sense, considering Ambipom is based off its tails

I also want Absol to get a boost. Someone previously wanted it's movepool to increase, and to that, I say no. Absol can already learn a plethora of moves, but the problem is that they are mostly Special-oriented. So Absol, if it got an evolutin, should get either 1. a better Special Attack stat, or 2. more physical moves.
    I like Ambipom to some degree and I would actually be kinda cool if he got a normal priority move to compliment Technician. Sure Normal isn't the best offensive type but you can just cover those problems with a team member. And maybe another special move to help Nasty Plot Ambipom?

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    I like Ambipom to some degree and I would actually be kinda cool if he got a normal priority move to compliment Technician. Sure Normal isn't the best offensive type but you can just cover those problems with a team member. And maybe another special move to help Nasty Plot Ambipom?
    I totally agree! With Nasty Plot, the only Special moves that get boosted by Technician are Swift, Shock Wave, and Water Pulse. It could use some more lol.

Another Pokemon would be Tauros. Poor old Tauros. He was so good in RBY, but now his power is rather pitiful (at least in OU standards). I think Tauros should make a comeback!
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Poliwrath should get a couple of new toys to play with like drain punch for example. He was a boss in the first two gens and now he's only used for the sake of nostalgia.
    Objectives:
    1) Fill a box with shiny pokemon! (before X)
    2) Breed quality competitive battlers!
    3) befriend someone with a ditto safari!
    Drop me a PM if you want to help me! We'll sort a trade out

I think Sableye should Get a little better Defensive boost, and some HP, so he wouldnt be able to be Hurt so bad with night shade.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast