Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Shiny Colors

Default Pokemon Shiny Colors

Are there any Pokemon that you think look like their shiny colors should be their natural colors? Personally I think Tangela and Tangrowth should be naturally green and blue should be their shiny form. Just because they're grass types and all.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Hmmmm i'll agree with the Tangela Tangrowth statement >-> I think Haxorus's sshiny form should be his regular form ^_^ It just looks cool to me =P

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 17 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

Those are both great examples. I think hoppips shiny form should be its regular form, that way the whole pink evo thing makes ense
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Alakazam isnt very different in shiny form....itd be better as shiny form always.

Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the greatest banner EVAR!

Garchomp, like there's a difference lol.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

One think that bothers me, why are most flying types when shiny pink?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Those are both great examples. I think hoppips shiny form should be its regular form, that way the whole pink evo thing makes ense
    I'm actually going to disagree on Hoppip's. His Shiny form sort of makes him look demented. I like the pink.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

I think Shuckle's shiny form should just be an alternate form, as well as other colors. I love how its shell is the only thing that changes; it just looks so natural. I think it'd be cool if Shuckle had a sort of mini-Spinda thing going, where its shell color is randomized when it's first formed.

Besides that, Slugma. I love the "hardened lava" look it has to it.

The Koffing Family's shiny forms also get my vote, as I find the vibrant blue to fit the more "radioactive" vibe of the family, and it'd add a little variety to the Gen 1 Poisons.

Finally, Gengar. It's the Shadow Pokemon, not the Grape Otterpop Pokemon. There is no reason for Gengar not to be black.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Well for one, Glaceon definitely, it just looks so good!! But others I'd say Chandelure and Zoroark.
    Shinies:

4/13/2013 (White 2)
    5/23/2014 (X)

Friend Safari: Electric

Friend Code: 5301-0406-9359
    PM me first!!!

Well th Shinx line could be mostly yellow with black fur/manes, as yellow is associated with electric types. Also Chandelure, its flames are purple but its shiny form's flames are yellow/orange which is more realistic. There are others but those are some of the top of my head =D.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    Well th Shinx line could be mostly yellow with black fur/manes, as yellow is associated with electric types. Also Chandelure, its flames are purple but its shiny form's flames are yellow/orange which is more realistic. There are others but those are some of the top of my head =D.
    I think the purple flames of its regular form represents its ghost type characteristic, and the orange flames completely deviate from that concept, as if the fires are so vibrant and hot it is nearly alive. Though, I do wish Chandelure's red flame colour scheme was consistent throughout its evolutionary line.

Serebii lurker since 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    I think Shuckle's shiny form should just be an alternate form, as well as other colors. I love how its shell is the only thing that changes; it just looks so natural. I think it'd be cool if Shuckle had a sort of mini-Spinda thing going, where its shell color is randomized when it's first formed.
    Dude that'd be a great idea! But how would the shiny work out if he just had a bunch of different colors?

I really like Dragonite's shiney form....it looks naturalish. xD
    I hate Roserade's though. She looks wilted. ;3;
    Um....I'm drawing a black. :P
    ~Working on getting a sig~

I think Cyndaquils evolution familys shiny colors could very well fit being their regular colors. I've always wanted a shiny Quilava.
    Yellow Team

Current Pokémon Y Team Members
    Greninja, Venusaur, Blaziken, Raichu, Tyrantrum, Mr. Mime

Pokémon X Planned Team Members
    Chesnaught, Charizard, Vespiquen, Jynx, Jolteon, Lucario

Seriously, i think some of the Eeveelutions need a different color scheme. theres like little difference when it comes to leafeon, glaceon, and jolteon.

After scouring this entire list: :P

Tentacruel, because it fits in with it being a poison type. Gengar, because I just think it makes more sense for it to be a black shadow. Rhydon's shiny is more of a sandy colour to fit in with its ground type, just as well as the grey original does rock. Feraligatr works, because it's more aqua-ey than blue&red. Tangela and Tangrowth, because I always thought they should be green grass, not weird blue tentacles :P Liepard and Zoroark's shinies just seem more fitting for dark types. Chandelure works either way.

And also, any pokemon whose shiny sprite is barely different to their regular sprite. I still think that they should try and go all inverted on these, because what's the point of them being shiny? xd

(I also think the majority of greenish shinies are ugly...it's a sickly dirty kinda green )

Black 2 FC:
    2452 4122 3003

Golduck comes to mind....

Garchomp's shiny color is barely recognisable for me. It should have been red or something.

i think they should have put a little more heart into the shinies where their shiny color is just their original color tinted slightly (which is sadly about %25 of shinies)
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

None I find all the shiny Pokemon colors great.

shiny scizzor is green and imo his shiny should be red

Surprised no one said gyrados yet.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

The Ralts-Line looks really good Shiny. It looks better Shiny then regular form!
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruaruler View Post
    Dude that'd be a great idea! But how would the shiny work out if he just had a bunch of different colors?
    Took me 5 days to notice that someone asked me a question, lol.

The obvious answer is to just change Shuckle's skin color, but we could also be even more fancy. What if Shuckle's natural shell colors each came with a shiny counterpart, with every normal Shuckle Shell being a color, and the shiny shells being shades?

Red Shuckle - Black Shuckle
    Blue Shuckle - White Shuckle
    Green Shuckle - Dark Gray Shuckle
    Yellow Shuckle - Light Gray Shuckle

Perhaps?
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

I agree, shuckle looks defenitily better in shiny, Lucario too!
    Pardon my grammar, I'm a young Dutchman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast