Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Community POTW #117

Quote Originally Posted by Kraleck View Post
    Hustle only affects Physical Moves in a beneficial way. All Moves suffer the Accuracy cut from Hustle.
    From Bulbapedia...
    Hustle increases the user's Attack stat by 50%, but lowers the accuracy of the user's physical moves by 20%. Special moves, status moves, and moves that cannot miss are unaffected by Hustle.
    From Smogon...
    The wielder does 50% more damage when using physical attacks, but physical attacks have 20% less accuracy. When the wielder is first in the party, wild encounters with higher level Pokemon have a higher chance of occurring.
    Only physical moves are affected from Hustle, the rest is unaffected by that ability.
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Hustle does not affect special moves whatsoever. Truant Durant with Entrainment alongside Shadow Tag Chandelure was a neat gimmick back in DW OU, since you could get Chandelure set up through the roof and pulverize everything, but besides that it's not really very useful at all. Entrainment with Hustle is really just a waste of a moveslot.

@Below: Entrainment doesn't work on Truant.
    Last edited by jesusfreak94; 28th March 2013 at 5:19 AM.

Actually I think Entrainment with Hustle would be great in doubles so that you can eliminate Slaking's Truant! Without Truant, Slaking is virtually unstoppable, so this would be a big help!
    My swarm of Ledyba will destroy your crops bwahaha

Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    Actually I think Entrainment with Hustle would be great in doubles so that you can eliminate Slaking's Truant! Without Truant, Slaking is virtually unstoppable, so this would be a big help!
    I agree with you. Being a big fan of Slaking, I'd potentially use this compared to something like Cofagrigus with Mummy.

I edited my last post to say this, but I guess no one saw it. At any rate, Entrainment, Simple Beam, and Worry Seed do not work on a Pokemon with Truant. It will work on Regigigas, but even then you could be doing better things with that turn. You're effectively using up Durant's turn to give Regigigas a +1 one boost and giving its most accurate attacks the reliability of Stone Edge. Meanwhile your opponent gets to hammer away at you with two Pokemon at once, so there's a chance that your Regigigas could be dead before you even get to abuse its power. If you want a gimmicky Pokemon combo for that ridiculous power, just use the TerraCott combo. +6 (+4 in VGC) Terrakion with Rock Slide is WAY more dangerous than a Hustle Regigigas.
    Last edited by jesusfreak94; 28th March 2013 at 5:22 AM.

Swarm w/ Muscle Band/Life Orb
    Adamant w/ 252 Attack, 128 Defense, 130 Speed
    X-scissor
    Iron Head
    Crunch/Rock Slide/Stone Edge
    Dig/Endeavor

Partners
    Politoad/Rain Dance-users
    Light Screen-users

Countering
    High Defense and Sp Attack with fire-type attacks like Heat Rotom, Togekiss, Salamence, and Torkoal. Other pokemon includes Infernape, Dragonite, Flame Body Chandelure, and Will-o-wisp Cofagrigus.
    Got Pokémon X. Intend to get either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire.
    No info about my Friend Safari.
    Vivillon Pattern: Polar
    Looking for nicknamed, shiny, and/or have a hidden ability in GTS and may battle at anytime.
    If interested, send a private message with your ID #.

Counter your bugs
    EV's 252 attack, 252 speed, 4 defense or hp
    Adamant
    Item@ Choice Scarf
    Hustle
    Iron Head
    Bug Bite / Stone Edge
    Crunch
    Superpower

Close to good coverage, outspeeda a lot, overpowers with hustle and gets one shots in with stab and boosted 1.5 - 2.7* damage so yeah good luck with this standard movset :/

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12