Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon that you tend to forget even exist

I don't know why, but the whole 3rd gen is just hard to remember for me. It's in that hazy period of memory I guess XD I like 3rd gen, I just tend to forget them, a lot!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

The Pokemon that I seem to forget a lot are the Slugma and Snubbull lines.
    I'll put something here...eventually

I have no trouble remembering any Pokémon, but of course there are some Pokémon or even lines that I hardly think about: Octillery, Castform, Spinda, Volbeat, Illumise, Barboach and a lot of other Gen III Pokémon.

I actually found it pretty surprising how many people said they don't remember spinda. Maybe I find it pretty easy to remember because the route 113 is a major ear worm for me.

Still though, I wonder how many people who said spinda didn't play a lot of the Hoenn games. I certainly find it hard to forget being swamped by the things in their area.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Quilfish, Ive forgot Latias and Latios before....Im sad. Lol

Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the greatest banner EVAR!

Well... I've probably forgot XD. Seriously, I'm sure I can't remember alot right now, but one line I Always forgot about is the mantyke one. The fact that I couldn't tell you which one it was if you showed one of them to me means alot.

A face off I was playing in just reminded me I forget about Skiploon alot too.
    Last edited by Colt45; 24th March 2013 at 11:08 PM.
    I can smell u

Mothim, forgot all about it until I played Platinum earlier today
    Legitimately Caught All 649 Pokémon in White 2: April 12, 2013
    X/Y/OR/AS Living Dex Completed: November 27, 2014
    3DS FC: 0103-9971-7893

I always forget about Nincada for some reason. >_< Same with Spinda.
    My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Raven] : [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

Pinsir, Surskit, Masquerain, Chimecho, Finneon, Lumineon, Wormadam, Mothim, Whismur line, Granbull and Ursaring are all pretty forgettable imo.
    Dunsparce gained some exposure recently as it is on the cover of the new Mystery Dungeon games. I think it's actually becoming pretty well-known because everyone keeps on saying how 'useless' it is, even though they always forget about Pokémon with REALLY limited use such as Ledian, Wormadam or Masquerain.

I forget about Plusle, Minun, Cacnea, Cacturn, Carnivine, Girafarig, Minccino, and the Whimsicott line. Oh and Liligant.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Dunsparce, I always seem to forget about this little fella
    [Just a minus]

Snubbull and Granbull mostly. Honestly, it's not that I forget the following Pokemon exist, I just forget that they are Pokemon: Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, and Meloetta.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Finneon, Mothim, burmy, snubull.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I tend to forget about most normal types from 2nd-3rd gen, such as Sentret, Furret, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Dunsparce, etc.

Pikachu. Definitely Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Finneon, Mothim, burmy, snubull.
    Dude, I totally forgot about Wormadam and Mothim XD. I think you proved your point.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

The wishmur line and the sinnoh fossils
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Dunsparce, Spinda, and Tropius. They're really not that good.
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

I took a look through the Pokédex, and the Pokémon that I had forgot existed was Maractus. I actually haven't seen it ingame at all, only on the Internet. Is it even a real Pokémon? Are we sure this just isn't some Digimon (Palmon, I'm looking at you) infiltrating the Pokémon franchise?

Honourable mentions are:
    Whismur, Swalot and Chimecho

Quote Originally Posted by Buster[NOR] View Post
    I took a look through the Pokédex, and the Pokémon that I had forgot existed was Maractus. I actually haven't seen it ingame at all, only on the Internet. Is it even a real Pokémon? Are we sure this just isn't some Digimon (Palmon, I'm looking at you) infiltrating the Pokémon franchise?

Honourable mentions are:
    Whismur, Swalot and Chimecho
    I cant think of a digimon that looks like that, besides that cute little cactus dude.

Hoothoot. pidgey is way better
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Buster[NOR] View Post
    There have been Pokémon based on cactuses before (Cacnea and Cacturne). How is Maractus any different?
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Theres several pokemon like this for me. Like Natu Xatu Togetic Misdrevus Mismagius Fineon Lumineon. Its not personal hate just i dont see or use them often.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I find Stantler extremely forgettable. Skitty is another that slips my memory quite often, as well as Phanpy.

I would forget Qwilfish and Octillery, however I remember them as they were the two Pokemon I learned to sprite using. Otherwise, I would definitely forget them.

There are probably more, I've just forgotten them.
    Check out the SpritersOfSerebii Xat room! Link below.

I always forget about a lot of Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon such as the Burmy, Wormadam, Mothim, Lumineon, Basculin, Maractus, Swanna, Foongus, etc.

... no, I definitely didn't need to look them up to remember how to spell their names... *whistles quietly*

Qwilfish and Stantler. The latter more often. Also a whole myriad of Hoenn Pokemon, because I never really liked the region anyway.
    Hello, everybody.
    Due to reasons I have been instructed not to divulge, I am taking a hiatus from the forums. I'm not sure when I will return, if ever. Thank you, everybody for making my time here at Serebii great.

-Regards, Rave

Member of the Unofficial Swalot Club
    Friend Safari: Eevee, Audino, and Teddiursa.
    Y Friend Code: 0602-6266-7186

Formerly QuagsireEOoD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast