Thread: Sup

Default Sup

Uh, so uh, I'm not really new but more like I joined here back in like... 2005 or 2006? And then left some years later, I don't even remember when. I was once known as Eefi, but that's not the exact name... had a few usernames, was a supermod before, but yeah. Anyway, decided to register again just for the heck of it and for ... uh, Pokemon stuff? Duh. And 'cos I don't remember my old username, lawl. (Although it'd be nice if someone from back then could remind me what my username had been. O.O)

So yeah, hi guys. You can call me by my username or.. not... or something.
    Last edited by Hariti; 24th March 2013 at 8:46 PM.

Welcome back

We may have met or possibly not, but the Eefi name sounds a little bit familiar to me.

Well hopefully you'll stick around a little longer this time round.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Snover View Post
    Welcome back

We may have met or possibly not, but the Eefi name sounds a little bit familiar to me.

Well hopefully you'll stick around a little longer this time round.
    Thank you, thank you. I'm not too sure either, but ah well, it's been a LONG time. Hopefully I will too. (:

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    Nuuu, pretty sure I'd remember if I had that... It was probably purged though. I honestly can't remember. But thank you!