Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injustice Gods Among Us

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Walker View Post
    No interest in this.

1 - Don't like brawler fighting games.
    2 - Don't like the design of several characters.
    3 - Doubt it has a good story mode like the Arkham games.
    4 - Having Joker without Mark Hamil voicing him? Heresy!
    This pretty much, had the game not been a fighting game then I mind have been interested.

Also Mark Hamil retired from voicing the Joker.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Well, for those that are interested, it appears the list of DLC characters has been leaked. Lobo was already confirmed and revealed beforehand, and the other three apparently are:
    -Batgirl
    -General Zod
    -Scorpion

Personally, I'm so devastated; there were so many characters that could have been done instead. I know, that they need to have fighting styles similar to previous characters (Gadget user, super strength etc.) but I just don't like the selection. Batgirl seems generic, and we already have enough characters from the Bat Family in this (Batman, Dick Grayson and Damian Wayne, with references to previous robins) so I don't see the need for Batgirl that much. General Zod could be interesting, but I feel they're just including him to further the hype for his role in Man of Steel, and his powers are really similar to Superman's. Finally, Scorpion; I don't even know where to begin on this one. He's not a DC character, but was thrown in to draw the Mortal Kombat fans and fans who played MKVSDC game....Yeah.

If it was me, I'd have chosen Ra's al Ghul, Red Arrow, Black Manta and Black Canary/Zatanna. Two villains, two heroes, two females and two males. Red Arrow was heavily hinted at in Green Arrow's ending, Black Manta is a good enemy to Aquaman (Who I'm surprised didn't have a direct enemy in the game, compared to Green Lantern/Sinestro and Shazam/Black Adam) and Black Canary and Zatanna are amongst the most popular and well known female superheroes in DC, and are pretty cool imo. Finally, Ra's al Ghul found his claim to fame with Chris Nolan's film series, and also from the arkhamverse.

Anybody considering getting the DLC? I might just for Lobo, I don't really care for anyone else.
    Yeah, those do sound like they'll deviate much from the cast that's already there. I usually buy the DLC so yes. As for any characters I would have liked, Blue Beetle, Plastic Man, Brainiac, and maybe Atrocitus. Then again, Hal Jordan and Sinestro are really easy to spam.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    TAlso Mark Hamil retired from voicing the Joker.
    That said, I guess we won't be hearing him in the next Arkham game.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I'm going to borrow this from my library when they get it. I have no interest in spending my money on it unless Poison Ivy is in a DLC

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    That said, I guess we won't be hearing him in the next Arkham game.
    And yet, there was a leaked promo pic for Arkham Origins, showing a poster from Batman's cape full of Criminal's and Supercriminal's faces, with Joker's and Scarecrow's amongst the group. So The Joker will return, but probably with a recasted voice.

But onto this game; I might just rent this game since I don't like fighting games that much, but still, I might be interested in the DLC packs. Playing as Lobo, the Flashpoint Skins and Blackest Night DLC mode sound realy good, so I'm torn on it.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Lobo is coming on May 7th and there will be a Flashpoint Batman skin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFwC8dV2l1Y

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Lobo is coming on May 7th and there will be a Flashpoint Batman skin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFwC8dV2l1Y
    Sweet, not too familiar with Lobo in comicbook lore but he looks like a character that will be fun to brawl as.

Still learning the ropes and the button inputs require you to be so fast, luckily my arcade-stick has fixed this problem for me but aside from the buttons character ability and light medium heavy attacks; I can't find a comfortable button configuration. Also, am I the only one who really likes the character designs? In fact, all superheroes should be wearing heavily armoured outfits like this considering the punishment they take on a daily basis.

Finally got the Batman Beyond outfit!

Batgirl was revealed as the 2nd DLC character when she was accidentally put up on XBL, only those who bought the season pass could see it. She couldn't be downloaded though. But a picture was shown of her and her costume is similar to her 60's Batman look.

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Walker View Post
    No interest in this.

1 - Don't like brawler fighting games.
    2 - Don't like the design of several characters.
    3 - Doubt it has a good story mode like the Arkham games.
    4 - Having Joker without Mark Hamil voicing him? Heresy!
    Some fighting games doesn't have a good story. I'm not really a fan of Mortal Kombat's button controls.

Injustice maybe a fighting game but it's story blew all others(fighting games) out of the water IMO.

Been doing a LP of it and it is a lot of fun. At first it felt weird with the controls but it really is an addicting game

Quote Originally Posted by KrayzieBuddha View Post
    Some fighting games doesn't have a good story. I'm not really a fan of Mortal Kombat's button controls.
    It doesn't have it's usual button controls it's different. But if you want it like mk styled controls you can change it I think.

I really enjoy the game.

I only have the Wii u version which is kinda behind on DLC but I heard we are getting some this summer so that should be good.

I tend to like Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, Ares and Aquaman.

I think I heard that the wii u version isn't compatible with the ios ap or something so I am stuck with the ingame skins.(oh well I don't even have an ios device...)

I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to get this game. I like superpowered fighting games, but I'm more of a fan of Marvel than DC. :/

Batgirl trailer!

So glad that it looks like she plays a lit different than Batman and Nightwing.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Batgirl trailer!

So glad that it looks like she plays a lit different than Batman and Nightwing.
    In my opinion she looks like a extremely fun charcter to play as..can't wait to use her..also i really hope there is going to be a New 52 Skin for Batgirl

How is Lobo? I am thinking about getting when he arrives to the WII U but I don't know.

Batgirl looks interesting. Kinda similar to Ares with her teleporting via smoke and its refreshing to see how she is different then Batman/Nightwing.

So all dlc characters leaked and well I'm disappointed.

3rd dlc character is general zod (which I'm ok with)

4th dlc character is gonna be scorpion ( THIS MOVE IS DUMB) tons of better choices like: beast boy, Martian man hunter, black canary, red tornado and static shock.

Zod and Scorpion are smart moves

Though I would have prefered something like Red Tornado, Martian Manhunter, Zantanna or even ones like Atrocious, Icon or Black Orchid.

but Zod and scorpion are smart bussiness descisions since one is from the upcoming movie and the other can attract MK fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Walrus View Post
    Zod and Scorpion are smart moves

Though I would have prefered something like Red Tornado, Martian Manhunter, Zantanna or even ones like Atrocious, Icon or Black Orchid.

but Zod and scorpion are smart bussiness descisions since one is from the upcoming movie and the other can attract MK fans.
    Well, the first season batch of DLC characters have pretty much been confirmed, however that is only the tip of the iceberg;

Game Developer Ed Boon has posted a poll on twitter, asking Injustice players who they'd like to see turned in a DLC character. The poll had Red Hood, Blue Beetle, Zatanna and a few others. Boon went on to say that he knew that the majority of fans would vote for Martian Manhunter now to be a DLC character, and so felt it would be a waste "To include him now".

Basically, from this, we can gather;
    -Martian Manhunter will be a DLC character (Probably saving the best for last)
    -Red Hood, Blue Beetle, Zatanna and a few others are being considered as DLC characters for the next season
    -The Season Pass will indeed be very beneficial, and won't just have one DLC character group; it will be continous

I don't have a link to Ed Boon on twitter, but you can check it out if you're interested.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

I may get a DLC fighter if it id red hood, MM, Blue Beetle or anyone I mentioned.

but Idoubt I'll getany of the current ones except maybe zod or lobo but they are doubtful.

Anyone have Lobo?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12