Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Favorite beginner

3 7.89%
  • Favorite overall

35 92.11%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Unova Pokemon

yeah, keldeo is great. so is kyurem. i actually have cards of both. white kyurem is SWEET!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Agreed. White Kyurem is amazing, even more so than Black Kyurem. His stats are fantastic, as well as his movepool. White Kyurem truly deserves to be an uber!
        Spoiler:- FC:

PM me if you'd like to battle. I accept all requests!

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    wow, someone FINALLY realized the trubbish line is trash, lol! i really like keldeo, fyi
    Finally? I'm actually kinda sick of seeing everyone I come across hating on the Trubbish line. Seriously, what's with that?
    Pokemon X and Y:
    Friend Code: 0061-0847-8548
    Friend Safari: Emolga, Galvantula, Heliolisk
    Seeking safaris: Currently None.

Looking for: Aggronite, Houndoomite, Mewtwoite Y, Charizardite X, Heracrossite, Groudon

Can provide: Pokerus, Any berry, Lucky Egg, Damp Rock, Light Clay, Light Ball, Heart Scale, Blazikenite, Many HA Pokemon, Most Pokemon only available through Pokebank, Some Legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by [*Legion Of The Equinox*] View Post
    Agreed. White Kyurem is amazing, even more so than Black Kyurem. His stats are fantastic, as well as his movepool. White Kyurem truly deserves to be an uber!
    You got your wish (before you even wished for it): http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/kyurem-w
    I can smell u

i have nothing against strong pokemon, and if i have a strong trubbish line poke, I'll use it, but vs zebstrika, i would pick zeb.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Alright here we go

Spoiler:- Faves:

EDIT: Real Favorites

Victini
    Dewott
    Liepard
    Gurdurr
    Whimsicott
    Crustle
    The Joltik Line
    Litwick
    Chandelure
    Terrakion
    Zekrom
    White Kyurem

Aided by Pokedex 3D Pro
    Last edited by senoel; 29th March 2013 at 3:57 AM.

Everybody has a dream, what's your's?

It seems everyone is just listing off the Unova Pokemon they like, isn't the point of this thread to tell who your favorite Unova pokes are, meaning a much more small, elite group of pokes, rather than the ginormous lists you guys are putting up.
    I can smell u

Quote Originally Posted by BladedScizor View Post
    Finally? I'm actually kinda sick of seeing everyone I come across hating on the Trubbish line. Seriously, what's with that?
    Exactly, it seems that everyone and their mothers hate the Trubbish line. It is hard to see someone who appreciates them, like myself. There are a lot of Pokémon worse than Trubbish and Garbodor.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    It seems everyone is just listing off the Unova Pokemon they like, isn't the point of this thread to tell who your favorite Unova pokes are, meaning a much more small, elite group of pokes, rather than the ginormous lists you guys are putting up.
    In my case, the ones on my list actually are my favorites. I really do consider that many Unovan Pokémon to be my favorites, as most of the others are the ones that I just like, with there being very few that I outright dislike.

i made the thread to list your favorite unova pokemon. if you have 14 favorites, they dont have to be the best. mine is reshiram. whats yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

Exactly, it seems that everyone and their mothers hate the Trubbish line. It is hard to see someone who appreciates them, like myself. There are a lot of Pokémon worse than Trubbish and Garbodor.
    True, there are ALOT of Pokemon much worse then they are. And I wasn't hating on them, I was just stating that I don't particularly like them, thats all. I have nothing against them. And I was sarcasticly adding my two cents about how downhill some of GameFreak's PokeDesigns are beginning to get. On that note, there are quite alot of fantastic looking designs coming from new Pokemon, too.
    Last edited by [*Legion Of The Equinox*]; 26th March 2013 at 7:33 PM.

You got your wish (before you even wished for it): http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/kyurem-w
    Yes, he is quite the amazing Pokemon, even if I do prefer Zekky. Thank you for showing me this XD!

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    In my case, the ones on my list actually are my favorites. I really do consider that many Unovan Pokémon to be my favorites, as most of the others are the ones that I just like, with there being very few that I outright dislike.
    Well, if you truly have that many pokemon that you can't separate from the rest, then I had no right to tell you off. :/
    I can smell u

Ooh, it's hard to choose.
    Deino Line - Great dragon pokemon; Hydreigon is just WOW.
    Emolga - It's just so adorable. *_*
    Victini - Also adorable and a pokemon I keep in my team at all times.

oh, here we go on "zekrom" again. kidding. i like zekrom too, but reshiram did it for me.
    I like Reshiram, in fact he, Zekrom and Kyurem form one of my favorite legendary trios. It's just that Zekrom stands out the most for me just like Reshiram does for you.

My fellow Raikou!

I forgot Zekrom too, I can't believe I did, considering he's in my top 5 favorite legendaries. Also, Leavanny (and Sewadle), and Krookodile are some good pokes too.
    Oh, sorry bro!

I also like the Krookodile line, they have some really good designs.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

For me, Emolga and Hydreigon are my favourite Unova Pokémon.
    Emolga is the cuteste Pokémon ever while Hydreigon is a freaking evil three-headed dragon.
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

cool. my bro and i almost always fight over who gets what version. luck for me, he wanted a zekrom, so got my reshiram! he is just plain fun.

cool. my bro and i almost always fight over who gets what version. luck for me, he wanted a zekrom, so got my reshiram! he is just plain fun.
    I have been a Pokemon veteran much, much longer than my brother, so we never got the same games at the same time. Black 2 and White 2 are the first pair of games that we got at the same time, my brother's a Reshiram fan, so I was able to get Black 2 with Zekrom. I was able to get White 2 a few months later, with it being the sequel to White. So, yeah, the story of my life C:.

funny, Legion. i told him whoever gets the first of the new sets chooses first. he didn't listen, LOL! but i got diamond and black anyway, giving me Dialga AND Reshiram! I win.
    Last edited by mjunior3; 26th March 2013 at 8:33 PM.

Lol. So it's not just me, sibllings are annoying to you, too. I love Dialga, too, btw!

hes in my room, reading my posts now, and hes getting irritated! lol

Heheh, lol, sorry bro! My brother's dancing around behind me, singing about poop, no joke.
    Last edited by [*Legion Of The Equinox*]; 26th March 2013 at 8:52 PM.

LMFAO!!!! thats the funniest thing i've heard in a long time!
    my brother is 13, but as annoying as a 4 year old.

Meh, my brother's 8, and let me tell you, he TRULY gets on my nerves D:<!

So far my favorite Unova Pokemon is Samurott. His design is awesome! Not only that he's a really good Pokemon. I am really impressed with Oshawott, Dewott, and Samurott.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast