Thread: Team Rocket's old pokemon

Default Team Rocket's old pokemon

Do you think we are likely to see Seviper, Wobbuffett, Mime Jr etc again? I know the reasoning for them leaving them before coming to Unova was that they weren't Unova native but now we are seeing more and more older Pokemon returning, and Seviper having been seen under the ownership of Team Plasma.

It would be nice to see the TRs with an almost full complement of Pokemon, or at least more than their usual 2/3 each.

i doubt we will see the older ones again. I miss some of them and i was used to the old lot. I actually enjoyed seeing james being hugged to death (from time to time). it would be good to see them with a full team so they could put up more of a fight. Sadly, the writers won't let us have it, so we are stuck with what we got. (at least until gen 6)
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard and Astaral Shadow of the Under

No, most likely not. They don't really advertise for the new generations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Definitely not Wobbuffett, or even Mime Jr. I guess.

Seviper is ok, it matches Jessie nicely.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Moffooo View Post
    Do you think we are likely to see Seviper, Wobbuffett, Mime Jr etc again? I know the reasoning for them leaving them before coming to Unova was that they weren't Unova native but now we are seeing more and more older Pokemon returning, and Seviper having been seen under the ownership of Team Plasma.

It would be nice to see the TRs with an almost full complement of Pokemon, or at least more than their usual 2/3 each.
    I doubt it; the ones I want to see again are Sonansu (Wobbuffet) and Masukippa (Carnivine); since they were the most entertaining for me;

But then again, I doubt it. Flashbacks?
    岩根雅明=♡

If they leave for good I would want to see the olds ones. I don't see the big deal now that the whole gap of pokmeon has been lifted with the switch to bringing past gens to Unova. I mean if other characters can have past gens it seems unfair

Maybe a return episode with weezing and arbok.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

those two are the best TR pokemon, but i liked watching wobuffet being load and popping out at random times, lol
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I Really liked wheezing and arbok... They were Perfect for Jessie and James, and were Pokemon that tram rocket grunts ACTUALLY USED. I want them back
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

I think so. They had to leave them behind before all the past gens started to appear. I miss Wobbufet