View Poll Results: What is your favorite villain team in the anime?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rocket

24 60.00%
  • Aqua

3 7.50%
  • Magma

5 12.50%
  • Galactic

13 32.50%
  • Plasma

11 27.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Favorite villain team in the anime

Default Favorite villain team in the anime

What is your favorite villain team?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Team Aqua/Magma.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

I'm gonna say Team Rocket, but the Team Rocket from the eighth season. They were a lot funnier, and I just couldn't come to grips with their more "serious" approach in Best Wishes.
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/30rslyh.jpg[/IMG]

1.Team Galactic; I love these guys. Not only can they be a little entertaining but they are interesting and have a unique goal and has the best 3 parter. Plus they introduced Jupiter; my favorite Pokemon character.
    2.Team Plasma; They are also very interesting and they have an interesting staff. I also like how they were for freeing Pokemon; but then they were awfully mislead by Gechisu. Don't care for N that much for the overall purpose and clash of old vs new did it for me.
    3.Team Magma; they had the best vs episode. And their goal was better refined.
    4.Team Rocket; I love these guys... in DP and AG. They were very entertaining and when I saw them; I knew I can be up for a good laugh. Also, I like how they did things other than try to go after pikachu like contests. They had their quirks: the fear hug and blasting off. Yeah, they are basically a good all around team.

I like them ALL (except for Aqua)! This is just a list sorted by the ones I like the most. But yeah, Galactic is my favorite.
    Last edited by はるひ; 25th March 2013 at 8:15 PM.
    岩根雅明=♡

I would have to go with either Team Plasma or Team Rocket.

1- Rocket(the organization)/Plasma

Gotta go with the rockets(BW).
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I'm choosing Team Rocket, as an organization its got a lot focus throughout the anime but I'd say its followed by; Team Plasma, Team Aqua/Team Magma and Team Galactic.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Enjoying Team Plasma, always wondering what will happen next + my prefered era/generation is 5th/Unova.
    Last edited by LiepardTrainer; 26th March 2013 at 9:25 AM.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

Up until Unova, when Team Rocket upped the ante, I thought that Team Galactic was the most interesting villainous team encountered. However, even before Unova I've considered Team Rocket the most successful of the various teams, partially because it generally avoids the final battle stages that the other teams go through. Sure, projects might fail and agents might be captured, but the overall machine of Team Rocket's organization keeps running smoothly. In that manner, I think that Giovanni's the smartest of the villains. He knows not to risk everything in one thrust that may fail; instead, he spreads his plans across the continents and gradually increases his power until he can seize it all...

I haven't seen too much of Plasma in the anime though, so I can't comment there.

Rocket and galactic for me. I've always liked team rocket based episodes and I really enjoyed the Galactic arc.

Can't comment on Plasma. I haven't actually seen anything with them in yet.

Put together by me.

Team Rocket, but not just because of the TR trio; I just really like how the organization is set up, although I wish the other TR members would appear more. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Team Rocket, but not just because of the TR trio; I just really like how the organization is set up, although I wish the other TR members would appear more. :x
    Hey, I agree with you. I also like Team Rocket. I also wish the other Team Rocket members (such as the grunts) would appear more often. Also, I like the fact that Ash and his friends always blast off Team Rocket or thwart Team Rocket's evil plans, when it's either trying to kidnap a legendary Pokemon or trying to steal Ash's Pikachu.

Legendaries Caught with One Pokeball (Not counting the ones that I had to keep resetting when I ran out of Pokeballs or when they break free in the first encounter)
    (Black) (SoulSilver) (Black 2) (White) (White 2)

Legendary Pokemon seen/caught in the Pokemon Dream World/ Dream Radar (Even Legendaries I found in the Dream Radar I defeated in one shot! I'm NOT joking!)
    (seen) (caught) (caught) (caught) (seen) (seen) (caught) (caught) (caught) (caught) (caught)

My Favorite Legendary

Team Rocket has always been my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    although I wish the other TR members would appear more. :x
    This is the one thing stopping TR from winning for me.

I think I like TP the best only because I like the main villains.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Well, I find Team Rocket amusing, but I've always preferred Team Magma.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

I'd have to go with Team Rocket. They have been around much longer than the other teams and they really became the main antagonists of the series. I didn't always love what they did with them (AG and DP) but the Rocket family seems much larger to me. We got to meet a lot of their members and see what they see behind the scenes. We also got the backstory of several members. I really haven't seen enough of the Plasma episodes to judge. I liked Team Galactic most of the time but felt some of their episodes weren't as good as they could have been. But overall, they were good. It's been a long time since I have seen some of the TM and TA episodes but I have seen a couple episodes with Brody recently. That guy was really cool.

Team Galactic is my favorite and it isn't even close. They were the only ones that for all intents and purposes they succeeded at every intersection. Ash, Dawn and Brock were more annoyances to them rather than the impetus to their demise. Also, Saturn's toxicroak was awesome. Aqua and Magma were poorly writting and Plasma's potential were severly hurt when the 2 eps. were banned. I respect Giovanni but I dont like TR as a whole.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Team Rocket (BW)

Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
    Team Rocket: Trio- Their serious personality was a much needed change after years of the same routine...
    Giovanni- He HAS to be on the list
    Zager- Passionate about what he does. Though I don't think Giovanni would do some of what he does...I'm sure he at least appreciates it, though.
    Matori- Mysterious, badass (although I don't like that word) chick who works as...Giovanni's secretary lol. Wish she appeared more.

Think I missed someone...
    Ghirajinxaphobia (or Ghirajinxphobia) - Fear of Ghirahim being cosplayed by a Jynx

Team Plasma by a long shot. I also like Team Galactic. Team Rocket went down the toilet right along with their voice acting in the middle of Hoenn.

Magma, only because of Maxie's voice.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

team rocket are my favorite
    I love every Pokemon!