Thread: The Big Bang Theory Thread

Default The Big Bang Theory Thread

Do you like The Big Bang Theory? If you do, this is the thread for you! If not, then, why are you reading this? Well anyway, post your favourite characters, moments from the show, etcetera. BAZINGA!
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

OH MY GOD LET ME HUG THIS THREAD TO DEATH. D8 *huge Big Bang Theory fan*
    One of my favorite moments is this:
    Leonard: If you don't come out of their I'm gonna have to DRAG YOU OUT.
    Sheldon: ...You can try. But you'll never catch me. *dives in ball pit* BAZINGA!
    Leonard: ...FOR GODS SAKES!
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

The show is my biography.

"One cries because one is sad. For instance, I cry because people are stupid, and it makes me sad." - Sheldon

The first 2 or 3 seasons were the best.

The more recent seasons are unwatchable.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    The whole show is unwatchable.
    Fixed it for you, as The Big Bang Theory has always been a terrible show and always will be.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I don't find it funny at all. Not to sound pretentious but it's not my sort of humor, I like irony and subtle. The IT Crowd was based around a similar premise of "nerds" and I like it a lot more. But people dig it so let them dig it.

if you don't like it don't post in this thread

bazoople
    life is
    a game

funny show. I'd swear sometimes the writers have contests to see who can get the best nerd joke in the show.

I love nerdy jokes. this show is hilarious. shelly cooper is a smelly pooper
    !!Bazinga!!
    “We do have a lot in common.
    The same air, the same Earth, the same
    sky.
    Maybe if we started looking at
    what's the same instead of
    always looking at what's different,
    ...well, who knows?”
    ― Meowth

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    The first 2 or 3 seasons were the best.

The more recent seasons are unwatchable.
    I wouldn't call the recent seasons unwatchable but I definitely agree that the show peaked many seasons ago. It used to be a "smart" show, but now it's almost Two and a Half Men-level joke-wise. I generally hate when shows use the word "sex" to death. It's just awkward--no one in real life uses that word in everyday conversations like in these Chuck Lorre shows. Also, Raj and Howard have become essentially useless. They were a duo who played off each other, but now with Bernadette in the picture Raj is just this sad loner and Howard's interactions with Bernadette are just not funny the way his banter with Raj used to be, and not to mention the often hilarious scenes with his mom's voice. Also, the whole girls bff thing Penny has with Amy and Bernadette is just so unlikely; she used to have her own social life and the clash between her world and the nerds' world is the comedic premise of the whole show, but that's no longer there. The only clash in recent episodes has been Penny not understanding certain big words and the usual boring "oh I just work at the Cheescake Factory"-jokes. I hope the cast and writers will bring more to the next season.

Friend Code X: 1977 0173 5858 Friend Code White: 4212 4353 3277

This guy above, I agree with.
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Fixed it for you, as The Big Bang Theory has always been a terrible show and always will be.
    Well you're a buzzkill. Go be miserable somewhere else.

By the way;

"Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr."

/thread

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

"Bazornkieabliba!" The show summarized in one word.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    The Big Bang Theory is a very creative and funny show.

Fixed for you. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it a terrible show.
    My Y Team:

I hate the laugh track in that show.

The Big Bang theory is an okay show. It's not amazing like Community or Arrested Development, but it's not terrible like Two and a half Men. My problem with it is that the show is kind of simple, there's no depth or complexity. They can literally take a simple storyline and stretch it out for an entire episode, and I don't really like that.

Though there is some good to it, and no the nerd humour is NOT one of them. The nerd humour isn't special, it's just stereotypes like "heh heh nerds like Star Trek" and all that. Chuck Lorre is not a good television producer.

Anyways, I do like the way the characters have been evolving. This is like one of the only sitcoms I've ever seen where characters haven't flanderized, I mean become caricatures of themselves. They're actually more likable and sympathetic than they've ever been. The only weaklink is Raj, who used to be my favourite character and now is my least favourite because he's the only one that hasn't evolved. That's what makes the show special, I actually find it has really good character development. One of the best for a sitcom actually, as I'm used to characters regressing, not improving.

But all in all the plots are still too simple and the jokes are still either bad nerd stereotypes or typical dumb Chuck Lorre jokes. As I said, it's medicore, not good or bad.

Thumbs up

I LOVE THE BIG BANG THEORY.

Coz Sheldon is funny, i dont know what the recipe is for a good show, but TTB got it spot on!

Knock Knock, Penny

Knock Knock, Penny

Knock Knock, Penny

WHAT SHELDON!

You do know I sand by the door and wait for you to finish knocking? ROTFL!

Im Batman Shhh!
    28th June is the international CAPS lock day!
    We have just opened our new, fast, GFX friendly forum. Please come and join in the fun at the PokeVillage.
    First 50 get a special gift.
    *Moderator Vacancies*

^ Night Fighter

I think big bang theory is a really funny show. I like sheldon too he says things that are funny.

"Im not crazy my mom had me tested" XD
    ~~POKEMON FOREVER~~

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    Click this banner please t read my GREAT COMIC Ash and Jared's Adventures

Name: Flamer
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Name: Ruffruff
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I've got two Big Bang Theory shirts. One with Sheldon that says Bazinga!, and another with the Soft Kitty song. :3

Hey, remember the time when Sheldon was playing the bongos at 3 in the morning?

Quote Originally Posted by Doodles View Post
    I've got two Big Bang Theory shirts. One with Sheldon that says Bazinga!, and another with the Soft Kitty song. :3
    My friend has a Soft Kitty shirt.

Does anyone else share my sympathy for Leonard when he sees Penny with another guy?
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

I LOVELOVELOVE TBBT! I had a dream that Howard died in a new episode. Needless to say, I cried, and quit watching the show in my dream.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I wanna talk to more people on here. VM me? I'm a little shy, but I wanna make more friends.

last night's episode with the mixed gender game of D&D was odd. though all the voices Howard did got annoying. the D&D game having a craps like atmosphere was funny though.

I watch this show every now and then, but ive seen better.
    the main thing i dont like is the fact that sheldon is waaaay to much like my brother, and i just wanna smack them both.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I love this show lol, Sheldon is amazing <3!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!