Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie!

Default Newbie!

Hey! I'm new to the forums, and I wanted to introduce myself! My fave Pokemon is Eevee, and I've been playing Pokemon since '07. I also have a question that's probably gonna make me look like a noob, but, how do I post a link, is it that link option up on the top when you're posting a reply to a thread, or is it something else entirely? I've been having trouble with this on several forums, and I would be extremely grateful if you guys could help me with this.
        Spoiler:- FC:

PM me if you'd like to battle. I accept all requests!

Hi! I love Eevee as well, so it's good to meet you.

Hello, and welcome to the forums. I'm sure you're like it here
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Welcome to the forums!
    I'm new here as well, so let's hope we both will have a great time here.

Thanks everyone!
    SSJCharizard: It's great to meet you, too!
    SuperDaikenki: Yup, It's an amazing place! I'm having a blast already, and I've only been registered for a few days!
    Buster[NOR]: Yup^^! It's very fun here, I'm just glad I'm part of a community that's all about Pokemon!

hey! welcome. i started yesterday, so we can get to know each other. Oh, and my favorite eevee evolution is umbreon.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Hi, thanks! My favorite Eeveelution is Glaceon, but Umbreon's my second! What's your favorite Pokemon game?

Welcome to Serebii! >w<

Always glad to see new members. And even more so to eeveelution lovers. Personally I like Jolteon the best. He's just epic. Anyways, Welcome!
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

on the games, mine is fire red. ny ds broke awhile ago, so i havent played diamond or black in a while.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Talking

Hi guys! Jolteon is a cool Eeveelution too! They're all cool. THEY'RE RELATED TO EEVEE FOR PETE'S SAKE! HOW MUCH MORE AWESOME CAN YOU GET? Unless you're Lucario, of course XD!
    Last edited by [*Legion Of The Equinox*]; 26th March 2013 at 1:42 AM.

mjunior3: FireRed! That was my second game, I have such fond memories of it!

i played silver @ gold before, but fire red was my first.

Heh, glad to see another eevee guy. My first game was...I think....Firered.(I played older ones before, but never really tried to get through them)
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

mjunior3:Ah, I've never played either, but I've recently managed to aquire a functioning Red version.
    Doggiedoggie:My first game was Diamond, and my favorite would be either Platinum or SoulSilver!

i have special version yellow for GB, and i played that until i caught mewtwo.

Wow, that's pretty cool!

Just one warning for ya. Don't find a shiny in Silver or gold. Kinda hard to transfer over.
    Together we ride!

Lol, yes, if I end up getting one of them, I'll probably end up just playing through it, then resuming to shiny hunt in a later gen.

Try 5th gen. Masuda method (Named after the guy who put it in, Junichi Masuda) It sextuples the chance of finding a shiny from breeding. Or better yet, Diamond and Pearls PokeRadar. You get it after the game, and once you get a chain of 40, it increases your chances to 1/200 (In comparison to the normal 1/8192) I know a buddy of mine who got a LOT of shinies from this.
    Together we ride!

OMG YES. I was THIS close to catching a shiny Larvitar in Platinum, with 43 Larvitar, but I encountered another Larvitar with the Pokeradar, and my chain just broke, even though I didn't do anything wrong. I was so peeved, I just put Platinum down for a while, now that you mention it, I should resume trying to chain shinies.

Did you run from it? That's the problem if you did. Or you could've had to reset the pokewalker.
    Together we ride!

No, I visciously maimed it with my lv.100 Lucario >:3, and I didn't reset the Pokeradar.
    Last edited by [*Legion Of The Equinox*]; 26th March 2013 at 2:08 AM. Reason: PokeRADAR

Oops, PokeRADAR, my bad. Should've tried to reset the PokeRadar and made more grass spots appear.
    Together we ride!

Lol. Hang on I'll fix that. The grass was 4 spaces away, though, and I didn't leave the grass or anything. IDK, it was just really random.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast