Thread: No Rares Deck

Default No Rares Deck

So there's going to be a tournament where the player's 60 card deck must not include rares, lasers, or Sableye. Since the prizes are big enough for me to want to go, I want to know: What are the best no rares decks you can make with sable-eye or lasers? I'm going to start looking through what I have (virtually every common, uncommon, and exclusive promo, save tropical beach.) Off the top of my head, mill durant and mono heatmor will probably be the winners.
    When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Id still want to roll with the eels. Then try to work something with them.

I'm interested in this. Is there a link? Local or national?

Quote Originally Posted by RNG_Reporter View Post
    Id still want to roll with the eels. Then try to work something with them.

I'm interested in this. Is there a link? Local or national?
    It's local, in Texas, but you should ask your league leader if you can hold one for fun. The prize is either half a box, or tropical beach, and a beach for 1st is awesome. Keep in mind that this is a sactioned tournament, and not just a league. Pokemon hardly ever allows this, haha.
    When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Easy, gavantual from PST with dynamotor, 30 dmg X the amount of electric energy you discard with plus powers thats 40-70X (1-4) dmg per turn + 4 switch with blissey and pokemon centre heal 50 dmg in between turns.
    Last edited by ven?; 26th March 2013 at 6:30 AM.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Are promos allowed (since they don't have rarities)? If so, then RayEels or MewtwoEels would be an obvious choice.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

We can do meweels?

Quote Originally Posted by ven? View Post
    We can do meweels?
    No. No unmarked cards/ dragon vault cards if they have been reprinted as rares in another set. I'd play mono heatmor, but I think it can be countered, unlike Plasma Storm prereleases. Mill durant for me.

oh no man. heatmor and ether. with exp share. gotta happen. Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

I guess I'm back to gavantual (silver bangle), or silver bangle, silver mirror, elesa, tool trubbish, I'm gonna make this deck even if it's a bunch of proxys with alot of bicycle.