Volt switch
    Flash cannon
    Thunderbolt

Gyrados: expert belt
    Aqua tail
    Ice fang
    Earth quake
    Dragon dance
    Last edited by Yugiohbro; 27th March 2013 at 1:50 AM.
    my youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JBoxing4U

"I get money, I **** hoes, I wear really nice clothes, I go to the club and buy all patron"-Mac Miller

XY FC: 2766-8750-3693

please tell me why your team members are there please I'm from Smogon Competitive that's what we do there thats how we rate teams like i don't know why you use reuniclus but you might ahve a reason for that so

Quote Originally Posted by happyhappy View Post
    please tell me why your team members are there please I'm from Smogon Competitive that's what we do there thats how we rate teams like i don't know why you use reuniclus but you might ahve a reason for that so
    This is in game rate my team forum not competitive forum, there is a competitive forum in this website, so you should rate there.

For Gyrados
    Use Waterfall instead of Aqua Tail for more accuracy and it gives Gyrados a chance to flinch your opponent Pokemon. Dragon Dance shouldn't be use in a Trick Room team because Trick Room will slow Gyrados down, use Stone Edge instead for more coverages. Use Life Orb instead of Expert Belt, so it can deal 1.3 more damage all the time.

For Hydreigon
    Use Dragon Pulse or Draco Meteor for a good STAB move, also Hydreigon is better as a Special Attacker than Mix Attacker. Use Dark Pulse instead of U-turn since it is not very good when you have Choice Scraf on it and you can change Pokemon after you defeat your opponent in in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by chap196 View Post
    This is in game rate my team forum not competitive forum, there is a competitive forum in this website, so you should rate there.

For Gyrados
    Use Waterfall instead of Aqua Tail for more accuracy and it gives Gyrados a chance to flinch your opponent Pokemon. Dragon Dance shouldn't be use in a Trick Room team because Trick Room will slow Gyrados down, use Stone Edge instead for more coverages. Use Life Orb instead of Expert Belt, so it can deal 1.3 more damage all the time.

For Hydreigon
    Use Dragon Pulse or Draco Meteor for a good STAB move, also Hydreigon is better as a Special Attacker than Mix Attacker. Use Dark Pulse instead of U-turn since it is not very good when you have Choice Scraf on it and you can change Pokemon after you defeat your opponent in in-game.
    im sorry i didnt know it didnt matter what pokemon did in teams in the ingame rmt i thought pokemon should have a resaon for being there no matter who or where you are dont you think so

reunicles is a slow pokemon so i use him to gain access to trick room. jellicent is my other way. scizor is a pretty bulky pokemon i use it to band turn an
    y pokemon that can wall. im using gyrados with dragon dance because with only two pokemon to set up trick room gyrados has its time to shine after the trick room. like if trick room is up dont summon gyrados.choice specs megnaton enough said. and yea im planing on changing outrage into draco
    my youtube channel

"I get money, I **** hoes, I wear really nice clothes, I go to the club and buy all patron"-Mac Miller

I'm confused as to why you're using Magneton when Magnezone is clearly a better option. Magneton has just two advantages over Magnezone; it's slightly faster, and it has access to Eviolite. However, given you're utilizing trick room, Magnezone being slower is actually beneficial, and since you're not using Eviolite, Magnezone seems like the better choice for your team with its better Special Attack and better bulk.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

oh yeah i am using megnazone that was a typo

but yeah i changed the team around a lil tell me what u think
    my youtube channel