Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 90 of 90

Thread: Baby Trading. (plus extra)

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by totoro123 View Post
    Sure! Sorry I took so long to reply. If you're still up for the trade I can PM you my friend code.
    yes please pm me your FC, though i am not home right now and as such cannot trade i shall be on tomorrow. we can trade them


    Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
    White FC 2624 2821 5234
    White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
    my Trade shop Elite 4 of the TUN League
    Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

    we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness

  2. #77
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the original Wizard View Post
    ah i didn't notice! but the mewtwo is still fine!
    I will get the info on Mewtwo for you when I get home at 2:35 pm EST today (about 4 hours from now) I will either edit this or VM you the info on it
    Also I have pokerus and all power items (and macho brace) so I can EV train for you if you need it (assuming I'm at the library that is XD)



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    I will get the info on Mewtwo for you when I get home at 2:35 pm EST today (about 4 hours from now) I will either edit this or VM you the info on it
    Also I have pokerus and all power items (and macho brace) so I can EV train for you if you need it (assuming I'm at the library that is XD)
    that's fine. i await your response.


    Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
    White FC 2624 2821 5234
    White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
    my Trade shop Elite 4 of the TUN League
    Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

    we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness

  4. #79
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hiya,
    I have a latios, like what you wanted in your list. I want any of the arceus, any nature or level. Would you want to trade latios for arceus? Thanks!
    Looking for following pokemon:

    Please contact me if you have any of these an are willing to trade, I have tons of pokemon to offer.
    I have these legendary pokemon to offer:

    I also have these pokemon that I got from events but sometimes will not trade (idk why):

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Usually suffering in classes.
    Posts
    204

    Default

    I may have a Movie Victini on my White 1 game if you still have a female DW Eevee available. As soon as I get my Pearl version back this weekend, I could also get you a Palkia with it's DW ability if that interests you more.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grass99 View Post
    Hiya,
    I have a latios, like what you wanted in your list. I want any of the arceus, any nature or level. Would you want to trade latios for arceus? Thanks!
    has the latios been trained? if so in what stats? what level is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth_Strife View Post
    I may have a Movie Victini on my White 1 game if you still have a female DW Eevee available. As soon as I get my Pearl version back this weekend, I could also get you a Palkia with it's DW ability if that interests you more.
    i think i do still have a DW eevee. the palkia interests me more but if you cannot get it then the victini is fine.


    Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
    White FC 2624 2821 5234
    White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
    my Trade shop Elite 4 of the TUN League
    Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

    we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness

  7. #82
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Wouldn't mind EV training for you, if you could help me out. I just started and don't really have much of anything and there are a LOT of things I want. (I'm very highly interested in DW moves and older gen flawless pokemon). I know how to RNG myself, though I just started. Hit me up if you want me to ev stuff, I'm pretty quick with it.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    this is a list of pokemon I have from your want list
    mewtwo level 70 shiny from hg
    kyogre level 50 shiny from hg
    deoxys level 30 from emerald
    palkia level 1 shiny from the event in hg
    manaphy level 1 from the pokemon ranger game
    keldeo level 50 from the event
    genesect level 15 from the event

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkayna View Post
    Wouldn't mind EV training for you, if you could help me out. I just started and don't really have much of anything and there are a LOT of things I want. (I'm very highly interested in DW moves and older gen flawless pokemon). I know how to RNG myself, though I just started. Hit me up if you want me to ev stuff, I'm pretty quick with it.
    i can get you a few things to help you along, consider yourself hired! i'll PM you momentarilly

    Quote Originally Posted by koth the mad View Post
    this is a list of pokemon I have from your want list
    mewtwo level 70 shiny from hg
    kyogre level 50 shiny from hg
    deoxys level 30 from emerald
    palkia level 1 shiny from the event in hg
    manaphy level 1 from the pokemon ranger game
    keldeo level 50 from the event
    genesect level 15 from the event
    so what did you want for these? i'm mainly interested in the deoxys, manaphy and keldeo


    Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
    White FC 2624 2821 5234
    White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
    my Trade shop Elite 4 of the TUN League
    Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

    we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness

  10. #85
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    UT GAMESTP Raikou
    lv30


    UT GAMESTP Entei
    LV30


    UT GAMESTP Suicune
    LV30

    UT Japanese team rockets meowth
    LV 15 Joll

    UT Victini
    LV15 Modest nature
    HP:59 ATK:34 DEF:37 SPATK:52 SPDEF:37 SPD:48
    PKRS


    UT JAP Event Rayquaza
    LV 70 Hardy nature
    HP:236 ATK:231 DEF:145 SPATK:222 SPDEF:151 SPD:153

    are the pokemon that got peaked my intrest

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koth the mad View Post
    UT GAMESTP Raikou
    lv30


    UT GAMESTP Entei
    LV30


    UT GAMESTP Suicune
    LV30

    UT Japanese team rockets meowth
    LV 15 Joll

    UT Victini
    LV15 Modest nature
    HP:59 ATK:34 DEF:37 SPATK:52 SPDEF:37 SPD:48
    PKRS


    UT JAP Event Rayquaza
    LV 70 Hardy nature
    HP:236 ATK:231 DEF:145 SPATK:222 SPDEF:151 SPD:153

    are the pokemon that got peaked my intrest
    hmm... how about the three dogs? for the three i wanted


    Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
    White FC 2624 2821 5234
    White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
    my Trade shop Elite 4 of the TUN League
    Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

    we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness

  12. #87
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    hmmm... I really do like the ray a lot is it the nobonaga's one?

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koth the mad View Post
    hmmm... I really do like the ray a lot is it the nobonaga's one?
    i'm sorry i didn't notice you had replied.

    and i am not sure, aside from the information given theres very little more i know about the pokemon i listed


    Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
    White FC 2624 2821 5234
    White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
    my Trade shop Elite 4 of the TUN League
    Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

    we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Interested in your Ralts

    UT Shiny flawless ralts
    LV1 Adamant
    HP:11 ATK:5 DEF:5 SPATK:5 SPDEF:6 SPD:6
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31

    I got DWFs in my signature all female with pokerus and items in offer.
    Looking for pokerus this times
    OT:Acer
    FC White : 0433 8789 6102
    DWF:

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jomardai View Post
    Interested in your Ralts

    UT Shiny flawless ralts
    LV1 Adamant
    HP:11 ATK:5 DEF:5 SPATK:5 SPDEF:6 SPD:6
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31

    I got DWFs in my signature all female with pokerus and items in offer.
    for the moment i am not after DWF's


    Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
    White FC 2624 2821 5234
    White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
    my Trade shop Elite 4 of the TUN League
    Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

    we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •