Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 61

Thread: Do you have many friends or are you a loner?

  1. #26
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    3,889

    Default

    I only need a small group of friends I actually like. I don't need an army of people I barely talk to and have little in common with.

    I also appreciate my alone time.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

    RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    On my throne
    Posts
    1,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    I only need a small group of friends I actually like. I don't need an army of people I barely talk to and have little in common with.
    Wait, so you don't want your own private army for your disposal? Is there some other reason to have friends than that?
    TumblrdeviantArt


    "I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"


    Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|


  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
    Posts
    261

    Default

    I have a lot of friends sometimes we fight, sometimes we don't talk to each other, etc. Cuz thats what friends for, if they don't fight, love each other they're not friends. So it's good all of us have friends

    "Pokeballs are red, water is blue, I came here to search for you and I will catch you!"
    ~brendan25

    Current Team in Pokemon Y:


    3DS FC: 2895-7891-8754

  4. #29
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    3,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHouou View Post
    Wait, so you don't want your own private army for your disposal? Is there some other reason to have friends than that?
    Then I have to feed all of 'em. Ain't no one got time for dat! xD
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

    RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Work'n 'dem streets
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHouou View Post
    A best friend will laugh at you for messing up and tell you to go work at McDonald's or something to get the money you need.


    A best friend will come loaf around on your yard and have his drinking party right there in front of you while you work.


    A best friend will come sleep on your couch, steal your XBox, tell you that you suck because you haven't got the newest Halo game yet and then go and drink all your beer.

    Anyway, yeah, I've got a lot of friends both online and offline, but I need a lot of time alone too. Can't handle being surrounded by people all the time.
    Best friends give eachother grief and everything, but it's not supposed to be like that. If that's what your idea of a best friend is, you should seriously do some re-evaluating.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    THE CRAZY TRAIN~
    Posts
    460

    Default

    i only have my cousin for a friend 'cause i homeschool. i like trying to make friends, and hanging out with friends, but i'm either 1, not very good at making friends, or 2, no one LIKES ME! WAAAH! lol, sorry for that.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Fallen Far From the Sky
    Posts
    834

    Default

    >.> I'm a loner
    JK, i have couple friends >.>
    Best friends, etc... I'm not sure
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Digital World
    Posts
    300

    Default

    Is "friend" a necessity for one to live in the real world?

    Well, I know someone will definitely say YES for the above question, but unfortunately mine is NO. Therefore, I don't have friends, not even the internet friends.

    Unfortunately, the "friends" that were listed in my Friend List of every forums and websites are not really friends to me. I'll called them fellows, because we talk with each other for the same interest. I will not talk with them for anything outside the forum topics.

    But of course, that does not mean I am unsocial in the real world. I get along finely with my neighbours, I was liked by several regular customers in my part-time working place, other people in my other working place talks open-mindedly with me. Those people, I will called them my neighbours, customers, colleague, associates, business partner, or whatsoever title you may think of, but just not "friend".

    Friend, to me is someone I can trust, and on the opposite he/she also trust me, such that I can talk to him/her about anything even my inner thought, without the worry of he/she will spread my thought. And, he/she will be there for me when I mentally or physically need help. Unfortunately, I don't have someone like that.
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    203

    Default

    I have a decent social life, I have many friends which I like to spend with them, but I hate to be a popular guy, and I have few friends that I can trust in everything. Also I 'm a loner,sensible, loyal and I love to make justice.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!



    FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

  10. #35
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,621

    Default

    Depends on what you classify as "friends".

    I still believe having a friend is strongly based upon huge unstated assumptions. Part of the reason hanging out with a friend is so much fun is because it thrives on saying things you wouldn't normally say, cutting corners in conversations, trusting what they say as truth (or letting it slide past you despite the wrongness) Etc...So using that definition, I have tons of friends, sometimes I think I have too much. I perhaps trust a little to much (I don't actually trust anybody fully, but it doesn't make a difference when the desire to trust over powers my desire to be in doubt. I like trusting people, so I tend to listen to that more then I do my reason and logic. At least, I think thats how it goes :X

    So yeah. I have tons of friends, but I do need that alone time. xD

    Slightly off topic, but...
    I also have a slight feeling that the internet blurs these lines that separate friend VS public interaction. :X You say things as though everybody is your "friend" whether they are or not, just because you feel safe. You also tend to be dicks to your friends as a joke (You can be mildly cruel and they can be mildly cruel, but it doesn't matter because its all a give and give and its meant for laughs.),so...Eh, now I'm just rambling. Nevermind.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Arcanum, Ohio
    Posts
    1,012

    Default

    I have quite a bit of friends at the moment. But when some of them move for college, I have a feeling we're going to drift apart...
    But, since I'm only a junior in high school, I still have up to 10 close friends and many more to come!
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

    FC: 5129-0492-5213

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Anywhere but here.
    Posts
    26

    Default

    I have quite a few IRL friends and HAD alot of Internet friends, now the minecraft server I play on changed host and had to change IP without notice so about 1/2 the players left
    I had a few good friends with no other method of contacting them that were not informed.
    I still have many Internet friends and IRL friends though.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Yea, I have a lot of friends, but I can see that falling apart when I leave for college. For best friends, I have about 4. Had 5, but I couldn't talk to him anymore due to his past actions.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rivet City
    Posts
    161

    Default

    I guess I have a lot of friends. I dunno I guess meeting new people is never problem for me sometimes. There is only five or six I consider to be really good friends though.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Reality and Dreams.
    Posts
    1,109

    Default

    I don't have any friends offline, so loner. I don't want any either.

    Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link



  16. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,455

    Default

    I have only a handful of close friends, but I would do anything for those precious few people.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    On my throne
    Posts
    1,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Then I have to feed all of 'em. Ain't no one got time for dat! xD
    You don't need to feed 'em! Just train them to be self-sufficient enough to buy food for themselves (and for you, while they're at it).

    Quote Originally Posted by Crudelis ventus View Post
    Best friends give eachother grief and everything, but it's not supposed to be like that. If that's what your idea of a best friend is, you should seriously do some re-evaluating.
    This is funny.
    TumblrdeviantArt


    "I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"


    Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|


  18. #43
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    3,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHouou View Post
    You don't need to feed 'em! Just train them to be self-sufficient enough to buy food for themselves (and for you, while they're at it).
    It still doesn't stop them from complaining like *insert insult of choice here* xD
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

    RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    I have a fair share of friends, but I'm usually more of an intreverted person though I like to talk a lot.


  20. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Loner now. I had friends but they all moved away. I have people I talk to every now and again but not people I hang out with like my old friends.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Adulthood!
    Posts
    6,407

    Default

    I have a solid number of friends and a pretty big circle of acquaintances. It helps that I'm still friends with some of my high school and college friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hastings, New Zealand
    Posts
    37

    Default

    I have many friends online. I am on 27 different forums

    But in the non-digital world, I love been a loner.
    28th June is the international CAPS lock day!
    We have just opened our new, fast, GFX friendly forum. Please come and join in the fun at the PokeVillage.
    First 50 get a special gift.
    *Moderator Vacancies*



    ^ Night Fighter


  23. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Route 7, Kalos
    Posts
    468

    Default

    I consider myself a loner with one true friend. Sure, she can sometimes befriend others, but generally, I always stay with a group of just two of three.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

    FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

    I have claimed Pyroar!

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    71

    Default

    I would like to think I have a fair few friends, but these days some people are so two faced you can never tell
    http://t.co/YQezcVfCGN Check out my YouTube please!

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The US of A
    Posts
    126

    Default

    I have a pretty big group of friends/acquaintances at school, I have no online friendships though because I hardly come on this site lol...

    I have a few close friends and a lot of people who I'm just friends with. It's easy for me to talk and get along well with people as long as they talk back and are friendly. I talk at school a lot (with the people I know, in some of my classes where I don't know anybody you could consider me a loner) and when I'm home I'm only interested in texting/messaging the boys I like...


    "Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •