Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you have many friends or are you a loner?

I have quite a few friends, but I tend to be more of a loner... Mostly because have the people I know aren't that really worth trusting
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

I have a tiny circle of friends, in which are guys, and I couldn't be any closer to them. I mean, most people doubt that we're actually that close because of the whole "you can't be friends with the opposite gender without feeling some kind of attraction!" business, but they're just wrong. But to answer the question...

I am definitely more of a loner. Even my career choice is to do alone: freelance journalist/writer/critic. However, I am perfectly suited to hanging around with my friends as well. I rarely go out with them - mainly as they play video games, being typical guys, haha - but when I do, it's much more fun than being alone.

So in conclusion... I'm... suited to different situations whenever situations call for it...? ^^'
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

I... Am a total loner. I have therapy-approved Social Anxiety Disorder. I have one really good friend that I hang out with a lot, and other than that, I... Hang out with siblings. xD

My thing with people is like... Whenever I want to have a conversation with anyone, I stop and overthink it. Like I play out every possible thing to say, and every possible response in my head before I open my mouth. I end up not having about 9 out of 10 of the conversations with people that I plan to.

Mm yeah I'm not the most sociable person around so I really just have my best friend who I talk to on a regular basis. I get along with a lot of people but I don't really consider someone a friend unless we go out of our way to talk to each other. Otherwise I just call them a good acquaintance. I'm just picky with assigning such terms so I don't know haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesspikapal View Post
    I have a tiny circle of friends, in which are guys, and I couldn't be any closer to them. I mean, most people doubt that we're actually that close because of the whole "you can't be friends with the opposite gender without feeling some kind of attraction!" business, but they're just wrong.
    do you live in the 1940s?
    life is
    a game

I have a good amount of friends. Most of them are in my fraternities, but I have more that I have made through my classes and through other friends. I also try to keep in touch with my friends from high school, but it's kinda gotten harder recently.

Oddly enough, I have more friends in real life than I have made online. Not counting recently because I almost never go on nowadays, but even when I did, I never felt connected to other people in SPPS save for a handful that I got along with.
    THE
    END...?

Loner for the most part. Had a few acquaintances in HS and that's about it. I think I might have some sort of avoidant anxiety or something of that nature. People I meet online--in my area--do occasionally ask me to hang out with them, but I always refuse because.. I don't know why. Even though I desperately want to. It's definitely something I'm not okay with about myself though.
    Last edited by Kurry; 17th April 2013 at 12:34 AM.

I have no friends at all and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I haven't actually been diagnosed, but I'm pretty sure I have some kind of social anxiety disorder (Probably due to my also-not-diagnosed Asperger's Syndrome). My mom has flat out told me before that I need therapy.
    Last edited by AscendingFire; 17th April 2013 at 12:55 AM.

Made by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design

It depends on your definition of many or few. I would say that I have enough to enjoy myself.

Zero. Sure, i have some people i hang out with. but that is acquaintances, not friends.
    I don't choose the bible, I stick with Lenin and Marx - i spit intelligent arts. /Strike Back.

I got a ton of people that I hang out with. I have the football team that I still hang out with sometimes even after my days as a player are over, I hang out with some of the guys on the lacrosse team since one of them is one of my closest friends, and I got friends that I befriended because of our interests (working out, parkour, computers).

As for close friends, I got maybe 5-7 guys that I talk daily and a few that I interact with every now and then outside of classes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123