Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to Save Serebii (PG-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Shymain View Post
    Just went through and read this in about 20 minutes. This is an AMAZING FanFic! If you improve on a few things, such as not making random comments, almost like footnotes, in the text, you might write the next Adventure Of Adventureness!.
    -_- What exactly do you mean by random comments, exactly? If you mean something like (for example) when the boy yelled "WE NEED LIFE ALERT", it's a reference to the Life Alert commercial (the person falls and says 'Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!') If not, then I'm kind-of clueless. -_- And thanks, although I don't know if this could be the next AoA, even though I've only read the first couple of chapters. o_o

EDIT: Oh, I see what you mean now. Like with the random "7 ate 9" thing? I will try to limit them, but there will probably still be some. But I'll try not to do more than 1 every 2-3 chapters or so, probably less.

The last chapter had me gasping in laughter, which is awkward because i'm at school right now. So, love your fanfic!

Shymain
    That's so nice of you! I'm glad you like it! Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it!

Also, guys, I'm REALLY sorry, but I will do my best to get another chapter or two (maybe even three) out, but then I have EOCs (kind of like SATs for middle schoolers) in every subject I take (9 subjects) which are somewhere around 1/5 of our final grade, so after a few more chapters, this fic may take a break for a week or so, since I'll have next to nothing as far as writing time goes.

BUT, the good news is that this fic will *hopefully* catch up this summer, because I'll be home... all day long... just my sister and dad... for two whole months... Well, I do have some plans, but I'll have plenty of writing time!

So, thanks for reading, glad you all are enjoying this!
    Last edited by Keldminrachi91; 8th May 2013 at 11:45 PM.

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

well, I'm officially caught up. you, ma'am, have quite the funny fic. and it's pretty impressive, considering that you're only sixth grade (meaning you're, like, 12) and you have good vocabulary. you know a comedy fic is good when you try hard not to laugh and you ending up laughing anyway because something funny just happened.

my main issue (very small) with this chapter is that not much happened in terms of story progression. I'll admit I'm not a comedy genre writer (because I'm not funny), but I would suggest that each chapter has progression. all that really happened in this chapter is “the legend of Magikarp", random Pokémon attacking, and some random jokes (e.g. Life Alert). a good example of story progression was when the 3 Mods were headed to Kanto, because that's important for the plot

but other than that, I think you're doing a good job. I'm officially subscribed to it. and take your time with the next chapter; school is important. best of luck with everything

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

So very funny! Please add me to the PM list if ya got the time, OK?! Mwahaahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    well, I'm officially caught up. you, ma'am, have quite the funny fic. and it's pretty impressive, considering that you're only sixth grade (meaning you're, like, 12) and you have good vocabulary. you know a comedy fic is good when you try hard not to laugh and you ending up laughing anyway because something funny just happened.

my main issue (very small) with this chapter is that not much happened in terms of story progression. I'll admit I'm not a comedy genre writer (because I'm not funny), but I would suggest that each chapter has progression. all that really happened in this chapter is “the legend of Magikarp", random Pokémon attacking, and some random jokes (e.g. Life Alert). a good example of story progression was when the 3 Mods were headed to Kanto, because that's important for the plot

but other than that, I think you're doing a good job. I'm officially subscribed to it. and take your time with the next chapter; school is important. best of luck with everything
    Thank you very much, I appreciate the comment. And yes, I am 12

Thanks for the suggestion, although there are some chapters that aren't meant to have much progression, and this was one of them. I think it's good to have a "filler" chapter in there once in awhile because it helps with getting some comedy in. The next couple of chapters should hopefully have plenty of progression, and it should even out.

PM List?

Quote Originally Posted by aswertyuiol View Post
    So very funny! Please add me to the PM list if ya got the time, OK?! Mwahaahahahaha!
    Of course! Thanks, I'll be sure to add you
    Last edited by Keldminrachi91; 7th May 2013 at 2:19 AM.

Oh, you're twelve? I'm eleven But I'm British so I'm in Year Seven.. Sixth Grade is twelve years of age? Hmm... America is so very confusing.

Oh, you're twelve? I'm eleven But I'm British so I'm in Year Seven.. Sixth Grade is twelve years of age? Hmm... America is so very confusing.
    I'm sure a lot of Americans would say that about (insert what part of Europe you're in here) as well. :3 Not meaning any offense, of course.

Update: I've only taken one out of seven or so of my finals, but within the next two weeks or so, I should be rid of these stupid tests. Until next year that is -_- So the next chapter might still be a little while, and it doesn't help that I'm having Writer's Block. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    I'm sure a lot of Americans would say that about (insert what part of Europe you're in here) as well. :3 Not meaning any offense, of course.

Update: I've only taken one out of seven or so of my finals, but within the next two weeks or so, I should be rid of these stupid tests. Until next year that is -_- So the next chapter might still be a little while, and it doesn't help that I'm having Writer's Block. -_-
    No offence taken. Yay, new chapter in two to three weeks! Lol Are the tests you're doing the transfer exams? (Exams that decide what sets you go into for secondary school/high school.

No offence taken. Yay, new chapter in two to three weeks! Lol Are the tests you're doing the transfer exams? (Exams that decide what sets you go into for secondary school/high school.
    Well, yes and no; If I fail them, I don't move onto the next grade, but the grade I get decides if I'm in advanced/intensive/regular classes for that subject.

I'm ALMOST done with the Chapter, and will *hopefully* have it up tonight or tomorrow!

If you fail you don't move up to the next grade? Sheesh, that's rough. Yayyy new chapter soon!

Chapter Six-A B Rocking Mirakle In a Miror: A Family of B’s

“Last time on… Whatever we’re calling this fanfiction, Dizzy, Grovyle and Alex went to Viridian Forest. Then the All-Powerful, amazing, superbly awesome Grovyle yelled the most hilarious statement in the whole entire universe, which was-“

“Grovyle, remind me to never let you do the ‘Last time on HTSS…’, okay?” Dizzy interrupts. Grovyle crossed her arms and ‘hmph’ed’, but allowed Dizzy to take over nonetheless. Dizzy cleared her throat before speaking.

“Hello, welcome back to How to Save Serebii, or HTSS if you want to go by the official acronym. Anyways, last time on HTSS, Dizzy, Grovyle, and Alex traveled to Viridian Forest and met the giant Caterpie line. They all scattered when Grovyle yelled something very stupid that should never ever EVER be said because-“

“Dizzy, I think you just took this job so you could make fun of my humor, which is better than yours!”

“ALRIGHT, WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP ALREADY?!?” Alex yelled, snatching the microphone and finishing the introduction.

“Last time on HTSS, the trio was attacked by the-*gulp*- g-g-giant bugs of the C-C-Caterpie line. And in this Chapter-“

“Alex, you don’t tell them what’s about to happen; only what’s already happened, because it gives us a chance to be really funny,” Dizzy interjected.

“Whatever, shouldn’t we at least mention that the pencil magically transported us out of Viridian Forest?” Alex questioned.

“Well, the whole few people reading this just heard so that was pretty pointless,” Dizzy answered. “Let’s just start with the actual story, because we’re already up to a page on Microsoft Word.

“Holy crap, does talking really take up that much space?!” Grovyle exclaimed.

“Yes, so shut up,” Dizzy replied.

*pause for dramatic effect*

“Wait, so where are we?” Grovyle questioned. Dizzy facepalmed at her remark.

“Grovyle, we went over this before we started. We’re in Pewter City, okay?” Dizzy said, annoyed.

“Wait, we’re in Pewter City? So that means…” Alex said slowly. “OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! A GGGGGGGGGGYYYYYYYYMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he finished after seeing a poster on the side of the Pokémon Center that read

Come and take the Pokémon Gym Challenge! Defeat eight gym leaders and win eight badges to get your very own spot in the Pokémon League! Where’s the first leader, you ask? The very first gym leader just so happens to be…

PEWTER CITY’S VERY OWN B. ROCK!!!
    Warning: Gym battles are only recommended for those of age ten or older. This is due to the fact that some gym leaders are potty mouths.*
    *Pokémon League, Inc is not responsible for physical or mental damage done to Pokémon or your child.

Alex ran off in the direction of the gym, Dizzy and Grovyle trailing behind.
    __________________________________________________ __

“What’s with all the stupid Pokémon? Don’t they tame them or something?” Bob asked.

“No you idiot, that’s why they’re called wild Pokémon! Drago replied, knocking him upside the head. The trio was traveling through Route 1, Rattata and Pidgey crossing their path an umpteen number of times.

“Well anyways, I would’ve thought Kanto at least had a decent sense of what looks good; untamed grass combined with pathways and short grass looks absolutely terrible!” Psy said. She had managed to find another pair of high heels inside the house they had stayed in overnight, and was now treading difficultly through the grass.

“Psy, your complaining doesn’t make it easier to find his trail,” Bob replied, being the only one who had worn walking shoes. They walked in silence for another minute or two when they reached Viridian City. They saw a boy arguing with the guards at the Pokémon league gate.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN’T GO?!” the boy yelled.

“You don’t have enough badges. You need at eight,” the taller of the guards said. He had a short brown mustache and a brown beard, but he also wore black glasses. The other guard was shorter than the ten-year-old boy, but wore the same glasses, which covered his single brow. He had a handlebar mustache (although it looked very fake, like it had been glued on).

“That’s a stupid rule! You shouldn’t need eight stinkin’ badges to go battle some trainers! I’ve already battled every single idiot in Viridian Forest, so my Charmander’s strong enough to beat anyone!” He said, releasing his fiery lizard. The moderators approached them, and they all stopped to turn and stare at their odd way of dressing. Nobody wore jumpsuits in Kanto those days, apparently. Then Drago had enough sense to pull the boy aside and ask him a very important question.

“Do you know who his person is?” She asked, holding up a picture that was conveniently unseen by everyone else.

“Yeah, I saw him the other day. He was with two other kids, a boy and a girl, and they were heading towards Viridian Forest.”

“Thank you, er-“ Drago said, unsure of his name.

“Name’s Blue. I’ll show you if you want.”

“That would be great, thank you,” she replied. The three moderators and Blue walked off, ignoring the crazy coffee man and the Dream Eating man.

__________________________________________________ ___

Grovyle and Dizzy leaned against the side of Pewter City’s gym, panting like dogs. Alex, on the other hand, was practically bouncing off the walls with excitement, like a kid who had just ate a bucket of candy. Or, more precisely, a boy who was really excited about going and battling a gym leader. He tried to open the doors, but they wouldn’t open. Grovyle looked over and saw him pushing the door. She facepalmed and just pointed to the sign that said “pull”.

“Oh,” he said as he pulled it. The trio went in, and gasped. Unlike how you would expect, the gym was dyed in a rainbow tie die pattern. There was a disco floor and a mirror ball hung above in the middle of it. There were people dressed in a classic 70’s look dancing on smaller disco floors that made a sort-of path to the large one. Then, two people approached them. The taller one crazy purple glasses with little yellow wings on them, a starred yellow suit, white shoes and an afro that looked like a Pokeball. The smaller one was practically a mirror image of the other, except he looked as if he was trying to grow out an afro. They both sported a walk where they shook their hips and did the disco to the music playing. The older one spoke with a strong accent.

“Hell-oooooooo, childrens!! Fine day to let the music play, ain’t it? I’m Miror B, and this is my mini-me, Mirakle B! Are you here to challenge the leader of this here gym?” He said, emphasizing his words with freeze-dancing and posing, along with shaking his hips.

“Yes, we- Well, more specifically him,” Grovyle answered, pointing at Alex, who was gawking at the man.

“Welllllll, ho-ho-ho! Pitty that is, ‘cause the B Rock Man ain’t around right now. He’s off at some hoopla of a galla, dancing his little bee-hind off. So me and Mirakle here are runnin’ this show! You wanna have a lil’ dance off of our own? You got to have at least two Pokémon, ‘cause I can’t leave my descendant out ‘a the action, you know?”

“Crap, I only have one Pokémon!” Alex yelled, stamping his foot on the ground.

“I’ll do the dance off thingy with him!” Dizzy said, just as Miror B was about to say “oh well”.

“Well ho-ho-ho then! Follow me!” He responded, walking off down a hallway. A little ways down the hallway, they entered a room with a single dance floor, an HD TV, and a Wii. There was a copy of “Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond” lying to the side of the Wii under a pair of Wii Remotes.

“This is the dance off room! First, I’ll dance with my Pokémon on Lopunny’s Dance Inferno, the Mirakle will go. The girl’ll go after, and then you. So, let the music play! Go Ludico-lo!” Mirior B said, emphasizing the last syllable and throwing his Pokeball. The Mexican-looking Pokémon had a cheery grin, and obviously took walking lessons from his trainer. They each picked up a remote and began the game, vigorously shaking their hips and energetically copying the Lopunny on the screen. Miror B made a small mistake towards the end, and he looked devastated. His Ludicolo patted his back while he slouched, comforting him. They handed off their remotes to Mirakle, who released his Pokémon.

“Let the, erm, music start! Go Lotad!” He stumbled, releasing his little lily pad Pokémon. The little Pokémon held up one of its tiny blue feet, and Mirakle tried to wrap the wrist strap around it, but the poor Pokémon couldn’t even pick up the remote. Miror B sighed and put a hand on his forehead while Mirakle did a classic anime-style devastation fall. Alex and Dizzy just stared, but Grovyle wasn’t paying attention; she was having a thumb wrestle with herself. Before anything else happened, the door was thrust open.

“Boss! These here kids and their talking friend wanted to have a dance-off, and ho-ho-ho I wasn’t ‘bout to say no! Did you enjoy your vacation in Mt. Moon?” Miror B said to the man who had just walked in. The man looked like he had just taken a time warp from a 70’s Roller Rink; he wore roller blades, long socks that were baggy, bright purple skin-tight pants, a tie die shirt covered by a yellow jacket with a cape, and a bright purple feather boa that hung to his waist on both sides. He had a small afro that paled in comparison to Miror’s, and had bright purple glasses as well, although they were more like goggles in the shape than glasses.

“Miror, Mirale, thank you so much for keepin’ these persons entertained. I’ll take over now,” he said, turning off the power on the Wii. “Allow me to introduce myself. I’m-” he said as he flicked his cape backwards, “THE B. ROCK MAN!” He finished, striking a pose.

“What does the ‘B’ stand for?” Grovyle asked.

“BOSS OF BREAK DANCING!” he shouted. “Well, now, why don’t we all get out ‘a here and go have a good ol’ battle?”

“Sure, that’s what we came here to do in the first place anyways,” Dizzy said, shrugging. They all left the room and went back to the large one with multiple dance floors, where B Rock took his place on one side of the largest disco floor, and Alex stood on the other.

“Are you ready to battle?” he asked, taking off his glasses, which revealed…

… B Rock’s closed eyes!

“Yeah! Go Eevee!” Alex shouted, releasing his brown Pokémon.

“An Eevee? ‘Kay, go Geodude!” B Rock yelled, and the armed rock Pokémon was released. It was wearing a black jacket, black shades, and an afro.

“Eevee Tackle it!” Alex yelled, pointing. The brown Pokémon charged at the rock, slamming it. Geodude didn’t budge, but Eevee stumbled back, dizzy from the impact. B Rock didn’t waste time I taking advantage of the oppurnity.

“Geodude! Use Metronome with a classic disco twist!” B Rock yelled. The rock wagged its finger while dancing the disco. Then, it began to dance elegantly as petals floated around it. Without warning, the petals attacked when Geodude pointed at Eevee, and she was instantly knocked out.

“Was that your only Pokémon? I don’t see no more Pokeballs on your belt.” B Rock said, his rock still dancing to the music.

“Uh, er, um, erp…” Alex said. “No! My other Pokémon is, er, um, Grovyle!” he said, pointing at her. Grovyle’s eyes widened.

“Fine then, get her on the dance floor.”

“Grovyle! Get on the dance floor and use, um, whatever you can use!”

“What? I don’t battle; it’s not my thing,” she said, playing with her paws.

“Please???”

“No.”

“PLEASE??”

“I said no!”

“PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-“

“ALRIGHT I’LL BATTLE! JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!”

“Okay. Go Grovyle! Use um, Razor Leaf?” Alex commanded.

“Why don’t you just let me battle?” she said, readying her Leaf Blade. She then charged at the rock, who managed to gasp before losing consciousness.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Oh well, I still have Sudowoodo. Go!” he said, releasing the tree-like Pokémon. Before it could attack, Grovyle hit it with another Leaf Blade. The Sudowoodo seemed to have fainted, but stood up, shaking.

“Yeah! Thank Arceus for Sturdy! Now use Mimic and-“ He was cut off as a Magikarp hit him in the head. It spit a piece of paper out at him, and he read it.

Arceus has a message for you; QUIT SAYING HER NAME!! She is too busy to punish people because she is away in Johto and is traveling with a cowboy, a weirdo with red eyes, and another kid. Oh, by the way, this is Arceus’s best friend; THE UNIVERSE!

After reading the message, he passed out, and Sudowoodo mimicked him.

“YEAH! I BEAT B ROCK!!! THANK YOU GROVYLE!!” he shouted.

“Sure, whatever.” Miror and Mirakle rushed over to B Rock and gasped.

“OH MAH BROTHER FROM THE SAME MOTHER!! B ROCK, SPEAK TO ME!!” Miror B shouted.

“I’m fine, Miror; I just became one of the official Magikarp haters, that’s all.”

“Oh thank the good LORD that I don’t have to only have one brother now!” Miror shouted.

“Just give the kid his badge, Miror,” B Rock said, holding his head and glaring at the lifeless fish a few feet away.

“O-kaay do-kaaay!” he said, running to go and get a badge from the storage room. He came back out a little later. “From me and both my brothers, we give you this B badge.”

“Yeah! Wait, what does the ‘B’ stand for?”

“It stands for ‘Breakdancing’, which is our family name.”

“Ohmigosh. So you mean that B Rock is related to Miror and Mirakle B?!” Alex exclaimed.

“Oh-ho-ho yesiree, he is indeed! Now, my little brother Mirakle needs a good place to train his lil’ ol’ Lotad. Can he come with you on your journey?” Miror asked.

“Uh, sure, why not,” Dizzy answered. Grovyle piped up.

“Once again, thanks for asking about my opinion on the matter.”

“You’re welcome.” The now group of four exited the gym and were heading to the Pokémon Center, when they saw some police cars parked in front of the Museum. There was a great commotion going on.

“Let’s go check it out!” Dizzy said. They all nodded and ran off in the direction of the museum, unsure of what was awaiting them.

“I’m so glad we ditched those idiots when they went into that disco fiasco. They practically did our job of finding this place for us!” a pink winged unicorn said.

“Yeah, you got that right, Celestia!” a purple unicorn with wings replied.

“Of course I do Luna; I’m always right! Now let’s raid this place before those- Oh sh*t, those d*mn police are coming!” The largest pink one said. “RUN LIKE H*LL!!!”

Sorry it took forever to get out! I’ve been really busy with school, but hopefully you guys will enjoy!

Lol, Miror B! Funny! Nice twist with-

Mirakle B joining the party! When I thought of Miror B's voice, I laughed my a*s off. Grovyle is so awesome. Seriously.

Lol, Miror B! Funny! Nice twist with-

Mirakle B joining the party! When I thought of Miror B's voice, I laughed my a*s off. Grovyle is so awesome. Seriously.
    Lol :P Thanks, I was actually inspired to include Miror B and Mirakle B because of bobandbill's fic that I just started reading (The Retelling of Pokemon Colosseum). I've read only the first two chapters, but just like you, I laughed my... Wait, I'll be Miror B for a second here:

"I laughed my big boo-tay off." :P XD

Anyways, I'm glad you liked it.

*Laughing*
    I wish my fic was as funny as yours! I just end up making it so serious and that's just not me D:

Great chapter it is hilarious and lol now there are unicorns !!
    XD anyways hope the next chapter doesn't take a long as thus one lol
    But if it does take long it'll be worth it.
    Black 2 fc: 0176 0022 1991-Jorge
    credit to me

Quote Originally Posted by jorge565 View Post
    Great chapter it is hilarious and lol now there are unicorns !!
    XD anyways hope the next chapter doesn't take a long as thus one lol
    But if it does take long it'll be worth it.
    I hope it doesn't take that long either >_< But I've already started working on it, so it shouldn't be as long of a wait.
    Glad you liked it!

NEW CHAPTER!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

“Last time on… Whatever we’re calling this fanfiction, Dizzy, Grovyle and Alex went to Viridian Forest. Then the All-Powerful, amazing, superbly awesome Grovyle yelled the most hilarious statement in the whole entire universe, which was-“
    This sort off reminds me of the narrator from AoA

“OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! A GGGGGGGGGGYYYYYYYYMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
    *Sigh* Alex and his Gym obsession... I think in the future he'll marry a Gym in the future :O

I'll never get tired of that

PEWTER CITY’S VERY OWN B. ROCK!!!
    Warning: Gym battles are only recommended for those of age ten or older. This is due to the fact that some gym leaders are potty mouths.*
    *Pokémon League, Inc is not responsible for physical or mental damage done to Pokémon or your child.
    LOL

“Name’s Blue. I’ll show you if you want.”
    Is he the rival from Pokemon Red/Green/Blue and Remake?

“Hell-oooooooo, childrens!! Fine day to let the music play, ain’t it? I’m Miror B, and this is my mini-me, Mirakle B! Are you here to challenge the leader of this here gym?”
    OH MAH GUSSHERS! IS MIROR. B!!! Man, your fic is getting better and better!

“THE B. ROCK MAN!”
    Is he as perverted as Brock himself? Also LOL

BOSS OF BREAK DANCING!
    So, BOBD. Rock?

“Uh, er, um, erp…” Alex said. “No! My other Pokémon is, er, um, Grovyle!” he said, pointing at her. Grovyle’s eyes widened.

“Fine then, get her on the dance floor.”

“Grovyle! Get on the dance floor and use, um, whatever you can use!”

“What? I don’t battle; it’s not my thing,” she said, playing with her paws.
    I wonder why everyone besides the protagonists, are not surprise to see a talking Grovyle? Oh well....

“Yeah! Thank Arceus for Sturdy! Now use Mimic and-“
    Must be Sturdy from Gen V.

Arceus has a message for you; QUIT SAYING HER NAME!! She is too busy to punish people because she is away in Johto and is traveling with a cowboy, a weirdo with red eyes, and another kid. Oh, by the way, this is Arceus’s best friend; THE UNIVERSE!

LOL, Another reference to m- I mean someone's fic

Say, shouldn't the Universe be Arceus's Son or Daughter or Something? I mean She did create the Universe. Oh well, Who says your best friend can't be your son/daughter/something!

“I’m so glad we ditched those idiots when they went into that disco fiasco. They practically did our job of finding this place for us!” a pink winged unicorn said.

“Yeah, you got that right, Celestia!” a purple unicorn with wings replied.

“Of course I do Luna; I’m always right! Now let’s raid this place before those- Oh sh*t, those d*mn police are coming!” The largest pink one said. “RUN LIKE H*LL!!!”
    Celestia, Luna. What are you doing? ಠ_ಠ

Anyways, Great Chapter as always! OMG Mirakle. B is part of the No Longer Trio Now Quad of Pure Awesomeness!

Yeah... I haven't posted a new chapter for my fic, because I was busy with stuff. But oh well! Glad your back Dizzy!

So Dormant signing off..

One Author, One Creator and Two boys. Set in Johto. Where everything is not what it seems. For they must flee from the group called the Grammar Police. And saved the World from an unknown threat.

Credits to ~BrightStarVictory~ of Subspace Generate Graphics!

So Bad It's Good and, So Bad It's Good 2: War of the Turkey

Oneshot(s)! It's-IT'S. It's.....Something. Caution: May shatter your sanity. Read, if you dare.....

My Author's Profile

This fic is beautiful. If you die, or stop, or something tragic, I call dibs on taking over the fic.

“Are you ready to battle?” he asked, taking off his glasses, which revealed…

… B Rock’s closed eyes!
    I am crying of joyness overload. And the geodude's 'fro. That was boss.

Personally, I think this is amazing. I absolutely love the randomness and this is original and funny, I love each chapter.
    All the things we see in the world, we see as unique, crazy, different, or insane. But in reality, we are the different, crazy things in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Dormant View Post
    NEW CHAPTER!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

This sort off reminds me of the narrator from AoA
    In all honesty, I've read only the first two chapters of AoA >_< I have a lot of fics on my "To be read" list, and that (and its sequels) are on it. :P

*Sigh* Alex and his Gym obsession... I think in the future he'll marry a Gym in the future :O
    So we have Grovyle + Donuts shipping, Alex + Gyms shipping... I'll go give Dizzy a crazy obsession in the next chapter. XD

I
    'll never get tired of that
    Good; you'll be seeing that a lot XD

LOL
    I'm proud of this. :P Mainly because the games need a warning saying that animal training and fighting is DANGEROUS! XD

Is he the rival from Pokemon Red/Green/Blue and Remake?
    Um, no he's more of the Johto gym leader before he became what he is. He'll have a LOT more action in later chapters, though.

OH MAH GUSSHERS! IS MIROR. B!!! Man, your fic is getting better and better!
    Lol, thanks. You will be seeing plenty of Miror B, trust me.

Is he as perverted as Brock himself? Also LOL
    ??? Wait, what?

So, BOBD. Rock?
    Yup, but he just goes by B Rock

I wonder why everyone besides the protagonists, are not surprise to see a talking Grovyle? Oh well....
    Kind-of addresses the talking Meowth thing I've always had as a child. When I first saw a Team Rockket episode (I think it was the Squirtle Squad one), when the people were freaking out at Jessie/James holding guns, I was yelling "WHY AREN'T YOU AT LEAST CURIOUS ABOUT THE TALKING MEOWTH?!?" That's what the majority of my younger childhood was like; yelling at TV shows XD

Must be Sturdy from Gen V.
    Yes it is, because the B Rock Man is so cool that he imports Pokemon from Unova XD

LOL, Another reference to m- I mean someone's fic

Say, shouldn't the Universe be Arceus's Son or Daughter or Something? I mean She did create the Universe. Oh well, Who says your best friend can't be your son/daughter/something!

Hmm, I guess that does make more sense. I wasn't really considering the Pokedex info, considering Prof. Oak's an idiot XD

Celestia, Luna. What are you doing? ಠ_ಠ

They are robbing the museum to show Hasbro that people exist! XD

Anyways, Great Chapter as always! OMG Mirakle. B is part of the No Longer Trio Now Quad of Pure Awesomeness!

Yeah... I haven't posted a new chapter for my fic, because I was busy with stuff. But oh well! Glad your back Dizzy!

I'm glad you liked it

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    This fic is beautiful. If you die, or stop, or something tragic, I call dibs on taking over the fic.

I am crying of joyness overload. And the geodude's 'fro. That was boss.
    Consider the dibs yours! XD

That's my goal; to make people cry! JK, but I'm glad you liked it

Quote Originally Posted by Snivyhero View Post
    Personally, I think this is amazing. I absolutely love the randomness and this is original and funny, I love each chapter.
    Thank you; PM list?

I would love to be on the PM list.
    All the things we see in the world, we see as unique, crazy, different, or insane. But in reality, we are the different, crazy things in the world.

Chapter Seven-WARNING: ARCEUS IS IN A BAD MOOD; MAGIKARP INCOMING!!!

Just saying, when you see UNEXPECTED in ALL CAPS, you might want to skip past the big block of italics if you don’t like cursing. It is censored to an extent (f*ck, etc), but let’s just say somebody is cranky. VERY cranky. >_<

Hello, this is your author speaking. I am taking over the introduction and would like to say that last time on HTSS, our trio traveled to the Pewter Gym, meeting Miror B, Mirale B, and B Rock, the disco dancing trio. Alex defeated B Rock, earning a badge, and Mirakle B decided to join the gang. The moderators tracking a certain someone down also met Blue, who says he would show them where-

“WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING? I TOLD YOU SPECIFICALLY TO NOT SAY WHO THEY ARE TRACKING DOWN!! You. Are. FFFFFFFIIIIIIIIRRRRRRREEEEEDDDDD!!!!!” Dizzy, The real author yelled. “And now we continue the actual fanfiction.”

Dizzy, Alex, Grovyle, and Mirakle B rushed up to the museum, which was surrounded by police.

“What in the name of disco is goin’ on up in here?” Mirakle asked one of the guards.

“There’s currently robbers inside of the museum, and we believe they are a part of Team Rocket.”

“That brings back memories…” Grovyle said longingly, gazing into space.

“Wait, what?” Dizzy asked, taken aback, “Did you just say that Team Rocket brings back memories, implying that YOU were a part of Team Rocket?!”

“Welcome, Sherlock Holmes, we’ve been expecting you. But that’s not what I said.”

“Well, then what did you say?

“Well, that’s what I said, but I was thinking about something else. I’ve never been a part of Team Rocket, although I would run that stupid Meowth out of a job if I were.” Alex seemed to be the only one still paying attention to the robbery; Mirakle B was talking to his Lotad.

“So, can we go inside and see?” He asked the officer.

“Uh, no, sorry. It’s dangerous in there.”

“Okay, is that why none of you guys are in there? Because you're all chickens?” Alex retorted. One of the officers had been listening in, and decided to make it apparent.

“OOH, BBBBUUUUUUUURRRRNNNN!!! You just got OWNED by this kid!”

“Shut up, Jared.”

“You can’t make me, Jared!” The first Jared replied.

“What are you two fighting about now?” Another officer asked, approaching.

“Chief Jared! We’re so sorry, we didn’t mean it!” The second Jared apologized.

“Wait, there’s three Jared’s on the police force?” Alex asked, astonished.

“No; there’s way more. There are two police forces in Kanto; the Jenny’s and the Jared’s. The girls in the family are named Jenny, and the boys are named Jared. And with the Nurse Joy’s, the boys-“

“Let me guess; they’re all named Jay and become doctors?”

“No, they all move to Unova and get acting jobs,” Chief Jared finished. (And there is yet another example of how weird Kanto is)

“Well, we have to go to Cerulean City to find the next gym, so bye!” Alex said, walking off. Mirakle, Dizzy, and Grovyle followed, with Lotad tripping over its own feet every few minutes. Then, when they were passing a building, a dark figure in the shadows appeared.

“Hey, you guys wanted to get in the museum, right?” It asked.

“Yes, we did. How would you know that? Are you a stalker?!?” Dizzy asked the darkness.

“Of sorts, yes I am. But I know a way into the museum. Follow that path, and then enter in the side door,” it said, a hand pointing to a patch of broken fence that lead to a small structure attached to the museum. After a few seconds, the hand lowered and the thing disappeared. The trio plus one shrugged and went ahead and followed the path, entering the small structure. Inside it was dark, and they were behind what was apparently the reception desk.

“Oh my lord, how are we supposed to get over this here counter and to the bigger part of the museum?” Mirarkle asked.

“Like this,” Grovyle answered, stepping onto the counter and then stepping on the other side. The others followed, and all four went looking around like CSI criminal minds detectives. After a minute or two, Dizzy finally heard the shouting from upstairs, and stated her observation to the others. They all followed her upstairs, where they found…

…All kinds of Pokémon relics scattered on the floor! The room was dark, although Sherlock and friends could tell that the room had been recently disturbed. They saw a light coming in from a room to their right, so they quietly snuck in and found…

…Three weird ponies breaking glass and searching through artifacts!

“What kind o’ Pokémon are THESE?!” Mirakle B asked, pointing at the three winged unicorns. They all turned at his voice and gasped.

“CELESTIA!! I told you NOT to use your stupid sun powers, but of course you wouldn’t listen to the little sister!” the purple one said, her dark mane flowing.

“Well, so-rry, but at least I knew where the museum was, unlike some other pony!” the largest one said.

“WOULD YOU TWO B*CTHES SHUT UP ALREADY!!! JUST IN CASE YOU COULDN’T TELL, THERE’S TWO NORMAL PEOPLE, A PLANT-CREATURE-THING, AND A CREATURE OF INDETERINATE SPECIES WHO JUST BUSTED IN ON US!!” the smaller pink one yelled.

“Oh, right. Luna, start the tune!” the large pink one called Celestia commanded the purple one.

“Are you calling me a plant CREATURE?!” Grovyle asked.

“Who d’ya think you callin’ a creature of indeterminate spe-cies?” Mirakle B asked, astonished.

“How DARE you call me NORMAL!!!” Dizzy shouted.

“Meh, I’m actually fine with being the only normal one here,” Alex said as an odd song began playing. The three winged unicorns assembled in a line and the light faded and focused on the purple one, who was standing on the far left.

“TO PROTECT THE WORD FROM EVIL DONUTS!!!” She screamed, pointing her horn towards the roof. Then a second light focused on the small pink one. She was on the right, and there was a large, dark space between the two of them.

“TO UNDERMINE ALL PONIES WITHIN OUR NATION!!!” She screamed, making the same pose as Luna.

“TO DENOUNCE THE EVILS OF TWINKIES AND LOLLIPOPS!!!”

“TO EXTEND OUR REACH TO THE SUN ABOVE!!!”

“LUNA!!!”

“CANENCE!!!”

“TEAM EQUESTRIA BLASTS OFF AT THE SPEED OF MAGIC!!!”

“SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO BE TURNED INTO A STRIPPER!!!”

“CELESTIA, THAT’S RIGHT!!!” The light flashed onto the middle pony, Celestia. “You know, we need to change this up a little bit so that I have more lines, don’t you think so Luna?” She hadn’t even bothered to notice the crazy looks from Dizzy, Alex, Grovyle, and even Lotad; Mirakle B just stared dancing as he said…

“Ooh boy, I l-oooove, this song!! It’s just so groo-vay that I gotta shake my boo-tay!”

“So anyways, we’re here to stop you and your threats of turning people into strippers!” Dizzy shouted, pointing her finger at the ponies.

“HA! You could never defeat us in a Pokémon battle!” Celestia declared confidently.

“Oh YEAH?! Well I beat B Rock! I can beat a bunch of stupid thieving ponies! And guess what! I am NOT. A. BRONY!!! TAKE THAT UNICORN-PEGASI-THINGIES!!!” Alex shouted, holding up a Pokeball. “Go Eevee!” Many shouts of ‘Go Insert-Pokémon-Here,’ were heard, the Pokémon being Squirtle, Dunparce, Lotad, Koffing, Sandshrew, and Arceus. Cadence, who had nicknamed her Beedrill Arceus, got exactly what she wasn’t expecting. A random, UNEXPECTED Magikarp came crashing through the museum’s roof and crushed the bee Pokémon, coughing up a note at the pony.

“Alright, that’s IT!!!!!! Quit saying my d*mn f*cking name, for *Insert ‘Arceus’ here* sake!!! You’re lucky it was just a f*cking Magikarp this time. Next time, I might feel like dragging a f*cking meteor out of space and making it sh*t all over your f*cking a*s, and then making it rub its own sh*t in your face! And then after you’re all f*cking embarrassed because a f*cking rock sh*tted all over your f*cking face, I will personally send you to f*cking h*ll, and let the f*cking devil burn your a*s in a f*cking puddle of gasoline! ”

“Arceus, you are such a pot-tay mouth!” Mirakle B said after reading the paper. “You sound just like Miror B on poker night!”

“Umm, anyways, why don’t we destroy these brats and get out of here?” Luna suggested.

“Right. Koffing, use Sludge on the Eevee!” Celestia shouted. The gas ball spit out toxins that burned the brown Pokémon, who cried out. She tried to shake it off, but it stuck to her fur.

“Lotad use your Water Gun on Ee-vee and get that dir-tay sludge off of it!” Mirakle B shouted. The little Mexican- like lily pad squirted a gentle stream of water at the furry, messy Pokémon, washing off the remainder of the sticky slime.

“Sandshrew use Sand Attack on Dunsparce!” Luna commanded. The little yellow mole Pokémon spit sound into the Dunsparce’s closed eyes, and the Pokémon just sat there as if nothing had happened.

“Dunsparce use Scary Face on Koffing!” Grovyle commanded her land snake. The Pokémon put on the most menacing and un-derpy face it could muster and stared at the gas ball. The purple gas was immobilized, and Eevee and Squirtle took the opportunity to attack it with a double Tackle, sending the Koffing flying. Then Mirakle and Dizzy commanded their Pokémon to soak the Sandshrew , but the Pokémon dodged.

“Dunsparce, Headbutt it with all of your derpy-ness!” Grovyle commanded. The little snake charged head-first at the shrew, and sent it crashing into a wall. Then Koffing made a reappearance and the fight was halted when everyone heard footsteps coming up stairs.

“Koffing, use your Smokescreen!” Celestia commanded. “Come on, let’s go.” The three princess ponies flew away just as Koffing put up a cloud of smoke. Everyone started Koffing- sorry, coughing, aand when the smoke cleared, the ponies and their Pokémon had disappeared (what a surprise). They all returned their Pokémon to their Pokeballs and left the museum, where they were bombarded by Jareds who were trying to keep away the reporters. They all just decided to sneak away from the police while they had a chance, and went towards a path that led to Route 3. Almost immediately, they were challenged to a battle by a girl wearing purple.

“Hey you! Battle me!” she said, pointing at Alex.

“No thanks, we just got done beating up a couple of idiot ponies and we’re busy trying to find some- OUCH!!!” He suddenly shrieked. It’s no wonder, because Grovyle had just murdered his foot with her’s.

“Don’t tell her about the agicmay encilspay!” She scolded him.

“What?”

“Pig Latin. Get used to it.”

“I don’t know what a pig is. Or what Latin is.”

__________________________________________________ ___

“I HATE these stupid bugs!!!” Psy whined, stepping on yet another Weedle. “Are we almost out of this stupid forest yet?”

“No, we’re not even in it yet. Sometimes Viridian Forest gets overpopulated, so some of the bugs move out to live in Route 2, or fly away to the National Park in Johto. This is called the Butterfree Beedrill Migration,” Blue said, hardly noticing when he kicked a Metapod.

“Well, I remember in this one documentary about a kid named Ash released his Butterfree for the migration,” Bob cut in. Everyone looked at him strangely, even a Caterpie who was passing by. “What; there’s TV back at the HQ! Am I the only one who watches it?”

“Yes, Bob, yes you are.” Drago answered. Everyone was silent as they entered the forest, until someone broke it.

“OH MAH ARCEUS!!! IT’S A CUTE WITTLE PIKACHU!!!” Psy squealed like a little girl. A Magikarp fell from the sky, narrowly missing the sky. The very unexpected note in its mouth read a very nice message (WARNING: ARCEUS IS STILL MAD)

“FFFFFF******CCCCCKKKK YOU, WORLD!!!!! YOU ARE SO F*CKING LUCKY DEOXYS WOULDN’T LET ME HAVE A METEOR TO DESTROY THE F*CKING EARTH WITH!! SO, I’M REALLY MAD RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE I’VE ALREADY HAD TO YELL AT SOME IDIOTS WHO WERE IN A MUSEUM, AND EVERYBODY THINKS THAT JUST BECAUSE I’M A F*CKING LEGENDARY I HAVE A F*CKING EASY LIFE, BUT MY LIFE IS SO F*CKING HARD, SO WHY DOES EVERY F*CKING PERSON IN THE F*CKING WORLD WANT TO ANNOY THE SH*T OUT OF ME????”

“Arceus is such a potty mouth,” Psy said.

Hey, I warned you that this is PG-13, and that Arceus was mad today. Maybe her ‘potty mouth’ will get better. Or maybe not. :P

I don't understand why people assume that Arceus from my fic does not like people calling her name.

She doesn't seemed to mind people saying 'Thank Arceus' or 'Oh my Arceus' (But that's because she never heard them saying those stuff yet).

But then again, this is your fic. So it might be a different Arceus or the Universe doesn't like people calling his/her/it's mother name.

But all that aside.

ROFL

The Ponies are HILARIOUS!!!!

I really love the part where they threatened the main characters by turning them into strippers!

That's FUNNAH!

Yay! Dunsparce Action!

Mirakle B is truly Miror. B's mirror. LOL

So Dormant signing off..

One Author, One Creator and Two boys. Set in Johto. Where everything is not what it seems. For they must flee from the group called the Grammar Police. And saved the World from an unknown threat.

Credits to ~BrightStarVictory~ of Subspace Generate Graphics!

So Bad It's Good and, So Bad It's Good 2: War of the Turkey

Oneshot(s)! It's-IT'S. It's.....Something. Caution: May shatter your sanity. Read, if you dare.....

My Author's Profile

I think the Universe just hates it when Arceus's name is said.

ERMAHGERSH.

“TO PROTECT THE WORD FROM EVIL DONUTS!!!”

“TO UNDERMINE ALL PONIES WITHIN OUR NATION!!!” She screamed, making the same pose as Luna.

“TO DENOUNCE THE EVILS OF TWINKIES AND LOLLIPOPS!!!”

“TO EXTEND OUR REACH TO THE SUN ABOVE!!!”

“LUNA!!!”

“CANENCE!!!”

“TEAM EQUESTRIA BLASTS OFF AT THE SPEED OF MAGIC!!!”

“SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO BE TURNED INTO A STRIPPER!!!”

“CELESTIA, THAT’S RIGHT!!!”
    IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

"Dunsparce, Headbutt it with all of your derpy-ness!”
    Yesh. Grovyle should name the dunsparce Derpy or Derpface or something like that. Because of this quote.

“How DARE you call me NORMAL!!!” Dizzy shouted.
    So. This is me. This is my new catch phrase.

YOU ARE SO F*CKING LUCKY DEOXYS WOULDN’T LET ME HAVE A METEOR TO DESTROY THE F*CKING EARTH WITH!!
    Oh, so THAT'S what you wanted that for. Good thing I said no... - Queen Hibiscus Puggies the 25th

So. Long story short... continue writing. Because this is hilarious. (By the way, the magic pencil has nothing to do with an Artist's Pencil, does it?)
    Last edited by Sketchie; 18th May 2013 at 9:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dormant View Post
    I don't understand why people assume that Arceus from my fic does not like people calling her name.

She doesn't seemed to mind people saying 'Thank Arceus' or 'Oh my Arceus' (But that's because she never heard them saying those stuff yet).

But then again, this is your fic. So it might be a different Arceus or the Universe doesn't like people calling his/her/it's mother name.

But all that aside.

ROFL

The Ponies are HILARIOUS!!!!

I really love the part where they threatened the main characters by turning them into strippers!

That's FUNNAH!

Yay! Dunsparce Action!

Mirakle B is truly Miror. B's mirror. LOL

So Dormant signing off..
    Lol, thanks; and maybe they all live in an alternate universe where Kanto people are governed by Arceus and another universe, and saying their name is a terrible thing. XD JK, but I'm glad you liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    I think the Universe just hates it when Arceus's name is said.

ERMAHGERSH.

IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

Yesh. Grovyle should name the dunsparce Derpy or Derpface or something like that. Because of this quote.

So. This is me. This is my new catch phrase.

Oh, so THAT'S what you wanted that for. Good thing I said no... - Queen Hibiscus Puggies the 25th

So. Long story short... continue writing. Because this is hilarious. (By the way, the magic pencil has nothing to do with an Artist's Pencil, does it?)
    Lol, Queen Hibiscus Puggies XD And it's a bit of a coincidence that like an hour after I finished writing the chapter, I went and read your fic. :P

I probably got some of the motto wrong because I was watching the third or fourth episode of Kanto Pokemon Anime and just made a parody of the lyrics from that. I seem to remember there being a "Prepare for trouble!; And make it double!" part...

Okay, you are officially the abnormal SketchQueen Boy-who-knows-Deoxys XD

*Laughing head off - 'Nuff said.*
    Laughing is good for you! I'm glad you liked it

I really liked this chapter. I feel like this chapter showed the most writing skills. I was also impressed with the Pokémon battle. you did a job with it, which surprised me since your descriptions. were an issue. finally, what impresses me is the originality of your fic. you've managed to throw in some creative stuff (team rocket ponies, migration, the Jareds, etc.). basically, your satire skills are on point. overall, great job

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast