View Poll Results: What is your favorite Grass type Pokemon?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Celebi

6 46.15%
  • Roserade

3 23.08%
  • Sceptile

6 46.15%
  • Meganium

7 53.85%
  • Bellossom

1 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Random, Best And Worst Pokewalker Moments

Default Random, Best And Worst Pokewalker Moments

What are some of your best, worst or random Pokewalker moments. One of my worst moments is defeating a very rare Pikachu in the Yellow Forest, one of my best moments is getting a Surfing Pikachu in my HeartGold Pokewalker, and one of my random moments is the fact that sometimes, a high leveled Pokemon in my Pokewalker that battles a Pokemon on my other Pokewalker or that has the type advantage ends up getting defeated. So, what are some of your best, worst, or random Pokewalker moments? I may reply to your moments.

Legendaries Caught with One Pokeball (Not counting the ones that I had to keep resetting when I ran out of Pokeballs or when they break free in the first encounter)
    (Black) (SoulSilver) (Black 2) (White) (White 2)

Legendary Pokemon seen/caught in the Pokemon Dream World/ Dream Radar (Even Legendaries I found in the Dream Radar I defeated in one shot! I'm NOT joking!)
    (seen) (caught) (caught) (caught) (seen) (seen) (caught) (caught) (caught) (caught) (caught)

My Favorite Legendary

Only have a worst moment. Putting a duskull in and then reseting the game, never being able to go into the pokewalker again.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Quote Originally Posted by Doggiedoggie View Post
    Only have a worst moment. Putting a duskull in and then reseting the game, never being able to go into the pokewalker again.
    I feel sorry about your Duskull.

Legendaries Caught with One Pokeball (Not counting the ones that I had to keep resetting when I ran out of Pokeballs or when they break free in the first encounter)

Legendary Pokemon seen/caught in the Pokemon Dream World/ Dream Radar (Even Legendaries I found in the Dream Radar I defeated in one shot! I'm NOT joking!)
    (seen) (caught) (caught) (caught) (seen) (seen) (caught) (caught) (caught) (caught) (caught)

My Favorite Legendary

i put eevee in, went for a walk around some giant hill, 2 towns over, and came home alone. kept going back for a couple days, but never found it... i miss you eevee, im sorry.
    white 1: under construction

white 2 FC: 4513 9737 5496

Quote Originally Posted by psychonerderer View Post
    i put eevee in, went for a walk around some giant hill, 2 towns over, and came home alone. kept going back for a couple days, but never found it... i miss you eevee, im sorry.
    I feel so sorry for your Eevee.

My Favorite Legendary

I lost my pokewalker with an unknown pokemon,
    in a fishtank 0_____0

Found it, and it has never worked since
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

I lost my Pokewalker a few years back, didn't really get the chance to use it much.

I think I had a Paras in there, I dunno. Something crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
    I lost my pokewalker with an unknown pokemon,
    in a fishtank 0_____0

Found it, and it has never worked since
    Gosh. I feel sorry for the unknown Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I lost my Pokewalker a few years back, didn't really get the chance to use it much.

I think I had a Paras in there, I dunno. Something crappy.
    Yeah, I know how bad you felt about losing the Pokewalker with the Paras in there, and I feel bad about it, too.

My Favorite Legendary

When mine got stolen with a level 80 Furret...I got the pokemon transfered out somehow...

Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the greatest banner EVAR!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRalts View Post
    When mine got stolen with a level 80 Furret...I got the pokemon transfered out somehow...
    It's a shame your Pokewalker got stolen. Good thing you somehow transferred that Furret out.

My Favorite Legendary

I had a Lopunny in my SoulSilver Pokewalker then I left it in Arizona.

and stop feeling sad about people's lost Pokewalkers.

My best moment was when I got Torchic at the Pokewalker.
    My very, very, very worst moment was when I lost my Pokewalker with my lv.98 Feraligatr...
    Pardon my grammar, I'm a young Dutchman.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy9 View Post
    My best moment was when I got Torchic at the Pokewalker.
    My very, very, very worst moment was when I lost my Pokewalker with my lv.98 Feraligatr...
    The Torchic moment was pretty awesome.

My Favorite Legendary

Mine was getting a flying pikachu from my pokewalker two times and one having timid nature, mischievious characteristic~!!!~! Score~!!!!~!

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Mine was getting a flying pikachu from my pokewalker two times and one having timid nature, mischievious characteristic~!!!~! Score~!!!!~!
    That's pretty awesome.

My Favorite Legendary