Thread: Silcoon or Cascoon?

Default Silcoon or Cascoon?

You now, it's actually funny. I prefer Silcoon, but I like Dustox better than I like Beautifly!

I prefer Silcoon, because I like Beautifly way more than I like Dustox. Cascoon and Silcoon are nearly identical if you ask me.
    Yellow Team

Current Pokémon Y Team Members
    Greninja, Venusaur, Blaziken, Raichu, Tyrantrum, Mr. Mime

Pokémon X Planned Team Members
    Chesnaught, Charizard, Vespiquen, Jynx, Jolteon, Lucario

They're way too similar to conpare, unlike kakuna and metapod. I guess cascoon because dustox is cooler.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Silcoon, because I love Beautifly. I also like that Silcoon is paler and more serene looking when compared to Cascoon.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Cascoon because Beautifly is too similar to Butterfree, whereas Dustox is not like Beedrill and different to Venomoth

i like cascoon more because 1, hes purple. 2, he evolves into dustox, and i like dustox more.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Isn't it funny how, if you ever try and get one of the two by evolving Wurmple, how you'll ALWAYS get the opposite one at least 3 times before getting the one you want? T-T

Anyway, I'm gonna be honest, I've never liked the Wurmple lines, really... though I do like Wurmple. Between the two choices presented, I'm gonna choose Cascoon, just because it looks more possessed. With Cascoon, I can picture some sort of horrific demon lurking inside, waiting for the opportune time to burst out and release its fury onto the world.

lolnopedustox.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Meh... I seriously don't find them interesting at all but if i had to choose I'd say Silcoon simply because of its color and its eye.

Cascoon because of that awesome name, and Dustox > Beautifly.

Silcoon <3
    They are just so adorbs~<3

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

I prefer cascoon because it knows poison sting, and it evolves into what was Jessie's pokemon.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Cascoon because it looks more evil and I prefer Dustox anyway.

Silcoon because of Beautifly. Dustox is good but I prefer the boost on Special Attack than Special Defense

Silcoon as Beautifly is better than dustox but one on one dustox beats Beautifly due to type

"98% of teens wont stand up for God. Copy and Paste this into your sig if your one of the 2%"
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Obviously Silcoon is far superior. It's so much more bulky than Cascoon because it weighs less meaning it wont take as much damage from Low Kick and Grass Knot.
    The Wrath of Blaziken!