Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E1 - Muk

Default BWS2DA!E1 - Muk

Title: Farewell, Isshu! Setting Sail Once Again!!
    Airs: April 25th.
    Summary: Satoshi and friends embark on a journey to the Kanto Region by ship!

Spoiler:- Scan:
    Last edited by playerking; 27th March 2013 at 7:38 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Well then let's hope it is Ash's or people gonna be raging up in here...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

10 bucks says it won't be.

Or, maybe Ash speaks to Oak and Muk smothers Oak and that's why Muk is on the scan.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

"Farewell, Isshu! Setting Sail Once Again!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    "Farewell, Isshu! Setting Sail Once Again!!"

10 bucks says they go to pallet where Oak tells them about the new islands.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    10 bucks says they go to pallet where Oak tells them about the new islands.
    We already know that the Dekorola Islands are on the way to Kanto.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

If Ash does call Oak I wonder where? I doubt it'd be at Juniper's Lab. Maybe onboard the ship?

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    We already know that the Dekorola Islands are on the way to Kanto.
    Ya except they are on a boat to KANTO. Unless the captain is making pit stops...it seems like they have to go to kanto first.

Even then, it still obvious that Oak is gonna tell them about the new area.

And at least this proves the islands aren't apart of Unova.

I really don't care about Satoshi's walking sludge so I could care less if it's his or not, I'm just more interested in this episode and what's it's going to be about. What prompts Iris and Dento to accompany Satoshi all the way back to Kanto for example? Also we know from the poster that those certain sets of episodes will be the episodes we see and that's that, the only episode I don't think is accounted for is the Sayounara episode which I think possibly might be this one.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    If Ash does call Oak I wonder where? I doubt it'd be at Juniper's Lab. Maybe onboard the ship?
    I actually have to disagree. I think it'll be at Juniper's lab, and he'll call to tell Oak he's heading back.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

I can't imagine why we'd see Ash's Muk before he even gets to Kanto. I mean aside from a cameo obviously. I'm going to assume that it's a different Muk or something. Also, since we already know what's ahead, I can't really say I'm excited for this episode. I expect some shenanigans aboard the ship and little else tbh.
    Last edited by Lorde; 27th March 2013 at 7:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I really don't care about Satoshi's walking sludge so I could care less if it's his or not, I'm just more interested in this episode and what's it's going to be about. What prompts Iris and Dento to accompany Satoshi all the way back to Kanto for example? Also we know from the poster that those certain sets of episodes will be the episodes we see and that's that, the only episode I don't think is accounted for is the Sayounara episode which I think possibly might be this one.
    I'm also quite interested in why they're also going to Kanto. Maybe they want to see where he grew up and to see his old Pokemon.

I actually have to disagree. I think it'll be at Juniper's lab, and he'll call to tell Oak he's heading back.
    That's what I first thought, but I just don't see one episode being about the final Plasma confrontation and the next, there back at Juniper's Lab.

Oh...wait, didn't the same thing happen before Episode N? Then yeah, I guess they could go back to her laboratory. If so, I would also like to see Cedric at the Lab.
    Last edited by playerking; 27th March 2013 at 8:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Oh...wait, didn't the same thing happen before Episode N? Then yeah, I guess they could go back to her laboratory. If so, I would also like to see Cedric at the Lab.
    My guess is that Team Plasma will be defeated with some time left in BW122, and then Cedric will take them back at the end of the episode.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Where is this 'that's that' coming from? The poster just shows topic headings for several episodes, not the entire arc. Judging by this, we've got 15 episodes in Da! confirmed.

How is this the sayonara episode when Iris and Cilan join Ash to Kanto?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I can't imagine why we'd see Ash's Muk before he even gets to Kanto. I mean aside from a cameo obviously. I'm going to assume that it's a different Muk or something. Also, since we already know what's ahead, I can't really say I'm excited for this episode. I expect some shenanigans aboard the ship and little else tbh.
    I expect a BWn2-redux.. Lets just hope that Jessie and James have evolved pokemon this time, outside of Amoongus, which is MIA at the moment.

My guess is that Team Plasma will be defeated with some time left in BW122, and then Cedric will take them back at the end of the episode.
    Could be, but it doesn't have to considering how BWn1 started. And how Ash and co are magically transporting themselves between Unova destinations.. At one point they're in a city close to Virbank, in a misty forest and BOOM! Right next to Dragonspiral Tower.. How plotvenient is that? o.0
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Farewell Unova, land of failure. You won't be missed. Anyways onto the next saga.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Paradise View Post
    Farewell Unova, land of failure. You won't be missed. Anyways onto the next saga.
    Speak for yourself. I will miss it.

Anyways, I'd really love it if that's Ash's Muk. Though the only way I can see him appear is in a call from Oak.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

land of failure.
    Subjective.

You won't be missed.
    Subjective.

Anyways onto the next saga.
    It's still Best Wishes and Decolora Islands isn't really a Saga. More of an Arc.

If Muk is here from a call with Professor Oak, I hope we get another Tracey mention or an appearance.

Oh so so Ash's Muk may make a cameo over video phone again... okay?

Seems like it would be very similar to the first episode of Episode N.

Random : PokéRadar

You hate Ash and his Pokemon, don't you?

Because I've been seeing you with negative posts about Ash's Pokemon in general. Lately I think it was Charizard, and then Butterfree. And before you argue, I'm allowed to misremember, just in case.

As for me I care about Muk, seeing as how it is Ash's Pokemon, and I for one, want Ash to actually use the damn thing.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Betbeton? Really? Why don't they choose to spend an episode showing Pigeot again instead of a derpy walking pile of sludge? What about Bayleaf? Waninoko perhaps?

Okay so we've got Charizard with us. We've seen Muk and might be seeing it again, we've seen Pidgeotto and Primeape.. and we might even be seeing Butterfree!

Does that mean there's hope for Kingler?

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    You hate Ash and his Pokemon, don't you?
    I don't care for Betbeton. That is it, I simply don't care for it. It has never done anything noteworthy for me to like it immensely, thus I expressed my indifference toward the possibility of it appearing. Don't know how you got hate from that small little comment but I digress.
    Because I've been seeing you with negative posts about Ash's Pokemon in general. Lately I think it was Charizard, and then Butterfree. And before you argue,
    I guess you missed the other 50 or so post where I say positive things about Satoshi's Pokemon and wish for some of them to appear, for some reason you hone in on the post where I say something negative. You really gotta learn that criticizing something does not equal hating it. I said I don't care for it, I'd rather see another Pokemon like Gamagaru but I'm not making jabbing at people who are happy for the possibility of a Betbeton appearance. You should learn to do the same, a.k.a respect another person's opinion and avoid pointless trouble.

I'm allowed to misremember, just in case.
    ...And if you're fully aware you maybe mis-remembering or you might not have it all straight why did you post what you did in the first place? It does nothing but causes a chance to incite some form of conflict.

As for me I care about Muk, seeing as how it is Ash's Pokemon, and I for one, want Ash to actually use the damn thing.
    I, for one, didn't know it was possible for someone to be so condescending and prone to attacking over one comment.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 27th March 2013 at 10:40 AM.

...And if you're fully aware you maybe mis-remembering or you might not have it all straight why did you post what you did in the first place? It does nothing but causes a chance to incite some form of conflict.
    Because I'm getting sick and tired of people moaning and complaining, about some Pokemon that belongs to Ash showing up and not really contributing to the topic at hand.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Because I'm getting sick and tired of people moaning and complaining, about some Pokemon that belongs to Ash showing up.
    I've seen few complaints about Butterfree or Lizardon, if you actually looked at Lizardon's return episode thread you'd notice it got pretty positive reviews overall from the majority of people that posted and if you checked the Dekorola and Butterfree threads you'd see many people are happy to see Butterfree return, even if for one episode. Adopt some respect for others and don't fly off at the slightest bit of disdain or critic toward Satoshi's Pokemon.

I've seen few complaints about Butterfree or Lizardon, if you actually looked at Lizardon's return episode thread you'd notice it got pretty positive reviews overall from the majority of people that posted and if you checked the Dekorola and Butterfree threads you'd see many people are happy to see Butterfree return, even if for one episode. Adopt some respect for others and don't fly off at the slightest bit of disdain or critic toward Satoshi's Pokemon.
    I look at it like this.

What the hell is the point in complaining about some Pokemon returning.

Yes, sure there are positive people being positive, about Charizard, and Butterfree, but there's still those who have to make a negative point, which is rather pointless.

Looking at your post, I was too harsh on you. I apologize, there was really nothing negative, but still, I question of the logic, of devoting a sentence to something you don't care. Did something you couldn't care less about really need to be noted. Especially seeing as how the only reason we know Muk is in the episode, is because of a picture of a Muk. Hardly anything noteworthy.

I guess if people don't care it's Ash's that's fine, I just fail to see the point in mentioning. When there's the plot of the episode, possible appearances of other characters. Muk is probably the least important thing about this episode (at this moment in time)

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast