Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: BWS2DA!E1 - Muk

Does anyone else hope the Muk is Ash's and travels around with him on his team? I really do. I want a mini-reunion, where members get replaced Johto-style (i.e, sending a Pokemon back to Oak when he encounters a new one). I'd love to see Pikachu, Butterfree, Pidgeot, Charizard, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Primeape, Kingler, Muk and Tauros again. Essentially all of the Kanto Krew. It's been too long...
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Quote Originally Posted by Iota View Post
    Does anyone else hope the Muk is Ash's and travels around with him on his team? I really do. I want a mini-reunion, where members get replaced Johto-style (i.e, sending a Pokemon back to Oak when he encounters a new one). I'd love to see Pikachu, Butterfree, Pidgeot, Charizard, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Primeape, Kingler, Muk and Tauros again. Essentially all of the Kanto Krew. It's been too long...
    We don't but we have no idea anyway at this point, unless he talks to Oak I doubt its his but I do find likelly that he does talk to Oak.

Gible is in the summer merchandise so he migth be coming back for an episode or wtv, otherwise the only pokemon we have seen from Satoshi is Pikachu and Oshawott for the upcoming episodes nothing else and Butterfree obviously and liking Oshawott or not I'll be pretty annoyed if the only pokemon that appears is Oshawott, it seems in the first episodes thats all we get, atleast hes getting a development episode.

I wish people would stop acting like butterfrees return is set in stone

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Then whoever made that poster is the ultimate troll, thats actual trolling not what people around here usually call trolling(aka everytime something doesn't go their way), we see Satoshi having an emotional moment with a Butterfree if its not his the writers are assholes for using a Butterfree for that plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    It's just a reference to Kyurem.....we won't be seeing Kyurem. I think that much is obvious, especially considering how da! is away from isshu
    I'm not so sure about that, like what if Giovanni gives Jessie, James and Meowth their next missions and if he mentions the "Ice Ruins" it may lead to another Team Rocket plot.

I guess its possible, especially after looking at all the random stuff going on at Dekorola Islands!! :P

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I've lost a lot of interest in the anime recently, but tomorrows episode should be good for a few reasons:

-New Opening
    -Potential Spoilers in the Opening.
    -Start of a new arc (beginning episodes are always good imo).
    -Ash's Muk may appear.

That's pretty much all i'm hyped for, I don't think i'm gonna be as active on Serebii because of the DA arc really. The episodes look entertaining sure, but it feels there will be just no purpose behind watching them other than to pass time until X/Y. Of course we'll have the odd few episodes with development, but i'm 80% sure most of DA is going to be filler which kind of sucks.

I'll be pleased if we get a tournament, a legendary Pokemon episode(s) and a reunion episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I've lost a lot of interest in the anime recently, but tomorrows episode should be good for a few reasons:

-New Opening
    -Potential Spoilers in the Opening.
    -Start of a new arc (beginning episodes are always good imo).
    -Ash's Muk may appear.

That's pretty much all i'm hyped for, I don't think i'm gonna be as active on Serebii because of the DA arc really. The episodes look entertaining sure, but it feels there will be just no purpose behind watching them other than to pass time until X/Y. Of course we'll have the odd few episodes with development, but i'm 80% sure most of DA is going to be filler which kind of sucks.

I'll be pleased if we get a tournament, a legendary Pokemon episode(s) and a reunion episode.
    I feel what you're saying. A large part of me is expecting the generic plot. It doesn't help much for originality that Ash and co set off on a boat from Nuvema Town only 14 episodes ago.

I agree with your estimate. 80% seems like a logical number at first. If there will be 20 episodes, then that will mean 4 episodes of none filler.. Which might be too much on the pessimistic side. Who knows, if we get a tournament, then that's 3/4 episodes right there. And who knows what will happen in the Clair episode, and in the episode in which Ash and Iris get into a conflict (most likely to end up being Axew/Scraggy evolution episode, imo). Then there's obviously the departure, and the arrival in Kanto/Pallet Town.

That would be 8 episodes, meaning 60% filler, which is a bit more reasonable for such an arc. I mean we're expecting filler, so it's not as if this is a pessimistic number.

If episode headings keep on merging, then a tournament seems likely to happen in August (similar to Donamite). Jirachi is appearing, so that's the legendary pokemon appearance and there'll likely be a 'Kanto'-episode, so who knows if we get to see the Lab-Pokemon.

It's those things that I'm looking forward to, even in the opening I think it could be likely to see another Ranch-shot, and if we see Primeape and Squirtle again, then that seals the deal for me. It would be just as good as potential spoilers, as I'm not expecting those in order to be pleasantly surprised.

So yeah:
    - New Opening
    - Possible implications of the Oak'd pokemon
    - Potential spoilers
    - Chance of Ash's Muk

Definitely the pro's, the cons being that the anticipation is low due to BWn1 and there being absolutely no preview, or hype for this specific episode.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Well if it isn't, whoever made that poster is an ***.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

i agree, nothing is certain until it airs. i'm fine with people guessing, i just hate it when people think it will definately happen. i'm not sure i want to see ash's muk again, but for all we know it could just be a wild one.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    i agree, nothing is certain until it airs. i'm fine with people guessing, i just hate it when people think it will definately happen. i'm not sure i want to see ash's muk again, but for all we know it could just be a wild one.
    That or some random trainers Muk that also on the cruise ship.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

This episode better have something good, it's my birthday after all...
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    That or some random trainers Muk that also on the cruise ship.
    I hope it is Ash's Muk, it'd be a little bit more interesting if he rotates it into his team but yeah, it could be anything like Ash just calling Professor Oak or just a random Muk.

I guess at this point, anything is fine. :/

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Probably just the oak phone call with Muk rape as usual xD.

If I've learned some thing from the N arc, its to never trust an opening ever again. I won't get my hopes up on any thing I see in that thing, I'll just look at the pretty scenes and say "OOOooh Pretty!" Thats, what they want right?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    If I've learned some thing from the N arc, its to never trust an opening ever again. I won't get my hopes up on any thing I see in that thing, I'll just look at the pretty scenes and say "OOOooh Pretty!" Thats, what they want right?
    Unless it's spoilers, always trust the spoilers xD.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    HAHA!! Watch, they'll show some thing awesome like Ash's older Pokemon and they won't even be in the arc.
    Charizard would agree with me on this I think.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    HAHA!! Watch, they'll show some thing awesome like Ash's older Pokemon and they won't even be in the arc.
    Charizard would agree with me on this I think.
    Hey now, he was still there lol. Just not doing that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    The spoilers are fine, just don't expect the opening to be the same as what will happen in the anime, to the exact detail.

Even if Muk is via Professor Oak's video call, I'll still be happy.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112