Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 293

Thread: BWS2DA!E1 - Muk

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I look at it like this.

    What the hell is the point in complaining about some Pokemon returning.
    Why in the world do you care so badly?
    Yes, sure there are positive people being positive, about Charizard, and Butterfree, but there's still those who have to make a negative point, which is rather pointless.
    Again, if it's pointless why don't you hand wave it off and move on like a mature person should? Again, I suppose every one negative post for every fifteen positive post suddenly overshadows all the good?

    Looking at your post, I was too harsh on you. I apologize, there was really nothing negative, but still, I question of the logic, of devoting a sentence to something you don't care. Did something you couldn't care less about really need to be noted. Especially seeing as how the only reason we know Muk is in the episode, is because of a picture of a Muk. Hardly anything noteworthy.
    Because I choose to express my opinion on the matter, I don't care about Betbeton possibly returning. Not once did I say I hate the thing or like it, my sentence was entirely neutral. If you can't accept other people's expressed opinions you should either not read their post or simply not reply.

    I guess if people don't care it's Ash's that's fine, I just fail to see the point in mentioning. When there's the plot of the episode, possible appearances of other characters. Muk is probably the least important thing about this episode (at this moment in time)
    You sure place a lot of worth into other people's opinions, I don't care. There is no excuse for your behavior, you need to learn to chill and respect other people's lines of thinking. I expressed my opinion once.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Why in the world do you care so badly?
    I find it annoying because there are more important things to complain about than a Pokemon returning.

    Again, if it's pointless why don't you hand wave it off and move on like a mature person should? Again, I suppose every one negative post for every fifteen positive post suddenly overshadows all the good?
    Because it annoys me. Especially since I do recall other people calling you out on your negativity.

    Because I choose to express my opinion on the matter, I don't care about Betbeton possibly returning. Not once did I say I hate the thing or like it, my sentence was entirely neutral. If you can't accept other people's expressed opinions you should either not read their post or simply not reply.
    Logically if you don't care about something you don't care to mention that you don't care about it. If you don't care, and logically speaking then you don't go out of your way to say you don't care.

    There is no excuse for your behavior
    All I did was ask a question "You hate Ash and his Pokemon don't you?" you're the one who blew it out of proportion. Honestly if you don't care so much you didn't have to respond. You could've ignored me and not reply.

    And just so we're clear, that last sentence that I posted was not directed at you, so there was nothing condescending about it. I just believe Ash should use Muk more, it's his only decent poison type. Please Bulbasaur is only a poison type by type alone, it doesn't even count. And Ash has never really used Muk, we see it more often than his other Kanto Pokemon, but Muk just has never done anything of value.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 27th March 2013 at 11:05 AM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Do Pokemon who only appear in cameos actually get featured on scans?

    If you look at the rest of the poster, the other featured Pokemon are actuall important to their episodes. The Golurk fighting Dragonite, Angie and Nugai's Liepard, and then Reshiram who's like the main thing of this climax.


    I think, since its the final saga of BW, and they're either going to go to Kanto first then the islands or stop at the islands in between, Ash will call on Muk and probably use him against tR who are supposedly in control of the ship.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Do Pokemon who only appear in cameos actually get featured on scans?

    If you look at the rest of the poster, the other featured Pokemon are actuall important to their episodes. The Golurk fighting Dragonite, Angie and Nugai's Liepard, and then Reshiram who's like the main thing of this climax.


    I think, since its the final saga of BW, and they're either going to go to Kanto first then the islands or stop at the islands in between, Ash will call on Muk and probably use him against tR who are supposedly in control of the ship.
    I don't know, but I don't care. 5th gen anime has constantly disappointed me, got my hopes up only to be horribly crushed.

    I want Ash to use Muk, I want to see it use moves like fire punch, and be badass, but it's likely going to end up as a horrible disappointment.

    As in, Muk is wild, and there's a whole bunch and Ash uses Pikachu as usual to combat them, or something ridiculous like that.

    So with probable disappointment on the horizon, it's hard to care.

    Edit: And yes for anyone who has problems with my post, I'm a mentally challenged person as in I'm not really mentally challenged, I just insult myself constantly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I don't care for Betbeton. That is it, I simply don't care for it. It has never done anything noteworthy for me to like it immensely, thus I expressed my indifference toward the possibility of it appearing. Don't know how you got hate from that small little comment but I digress..
    Sorry but my mentally challenged mind finally figured out what my actual problem was with.

    You didn't say you didn't care about Ash's Muk, you said you didn't care about Ash's Walking Sludge, which is like apparently calling Pikachu a rat, which is apparently bashing and insulting.

    It's one thing to call a Pokemon a name it is when you're annoyed with it. How can you insult a Pokemon that barely shows up?

    Edit: Yep, this all shows how mentally challenged I am.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 27th March 2013 at 11:32 AM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Okay so we've got Charizard with us. We've seen Muk and might be seeing it again, we've seen Pidgeotto and Primeape.. and we might even be seeing Butterfree!

    Does that mean there's hope for Kingler?
    it was nice seeing primeape and miniature pidgeot but it would be cooler to see pidgeot and primeape in person which i doubt they will ever do. hey, there is a possibility since butterfree is appearing the writers havent forgotten about them too. I dont know why the writers are bringing back butterfree at this time. They should have done it sooner. unova is getting unpredictable. I guess kingler will show up soon.
    “We do have a lot in common.
    The same air, the same Earth, the same
    sky.
    Maybe if we started looking at
    what's the same instead of
    always looking at what's different,
    ...well, who knows?”
    ― Meowth

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Yep, most likely just over the video phone and it will be smothering oak or tracey. Or it could be a random trainer's one, the plasna member had one.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    I wouldn't be surprised if Muk belongs to someone on the boat that one of the main cast battles. preferably ash

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Muk belongs to someone on the boat that one of the main cast battles. preferably ash
    I'd like this to happen as well. I would like to see another battle of Ash's on board a ship.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    I already know this ain't Ash's Muk. Too bad, really wanna see it again with Ash, in person that is and not on some telephone screen.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,629

    Default

    so interesting. . . all of ash's poke could reappear. maybe tags some old ones in the rotation.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I'd like this to happen as well. I would like to see another battle of Ash's on board a ship.
    that plus as far as I'm aware Ash hasn't actually battled a muk since he captured his own. so him facing off against one would be nice to see. definitely my ideal scenario

  12. #37
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    10 bucks says it won't be.

    Or, maybe Ash speaks to Oak and Muk smothers Oak and that's why Muk is on the scan.
    I'm betting on the Muk smothering Oak option actually.

    I guess this is the setup episode, not much more, I hope he sends his Isshu pokemon to Oak before leaving.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Think there's any possibility that Oak might arrange to meet Ash on the islands for that Rotom episode? Would give Ash more of an objective, and it would give Muk his appearance via phone.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Basement, York
    Posts
    3,585

    Default

    I can see the boat stopping and the lights going out because there's a Muk in the workings of the ship, but it's ok because it was actually trying to save a Grimer that had gotten trapped.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Why didn't Ash took the plane back to Kanto it could be faster?

    Anyway I think that's a wild Muk the somehow got stuck in the boat and began to cause trouble, now the gang have to calm him down or Ash's Muk appear to hug Prof. Oak in the video chat!!

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Why didn't Ash took the plane back to Kanto it could be faster? !
    cause Ash likes adventures. He's not going to pass up the chance to explore a group of islands

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Right behind you :3
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Oh Muk... Why. There are so much better old Pokémon that could appear on the anime.

    What about Bayleef? Squirtle? Infernape?... Muk is so overrated in my opinion :S
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/wh1g8y.jpg[/IMG]

    ~ It's KE$HA in the casa, baby le-let's get get LOCO ~


    Black 2 Team:


  18. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Azurill~ View Post
    Oh Muk... Why. There are so much better old Pokémon that could appear on the anime.

    What about Bayleef? Squirtle? Infernape?... Muk is so overrated in my opinion :S
    If you mean in the fandom, he isn't that overrated. We still don't know for sure if this Muk belongs to Ash... And if it does at least we haven't seen him in action for a long long time.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)


    Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Right behind you :3
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    If you mean in the fandom, he isn't that overrated. We still don't know for sure if this Muk belongs to Ash... And if it does at least we haven't seen him in action for a long long time.
    I understand but in my opinion it isn't crucial for it to make a reappearance on the anime. Butterfree is a much more needed Pokémon for instance (imo). It's got that nostalgia factor and it was Ash's first capture. Charizard was his power house back in Kanto/Johto and that makes it important too.
    Muk.. Not so much I think =/
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/wh1g8y.jpg[/IMG]

    ~ It's KE$HA in the casa, baby le-let's get get LOCO ~


    Black 2 Team:


  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Azurill~ View Post
    Oh Muk... Why. There are so much better old Pokémon that could appear on the anime.

    What about Bayleef? Squirtle? Infernape?... Muk is so overrated in my opinion :S
    LOL how is the pokemon who appeared like twice overrated??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  21. #46
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Azurill~ View Post
    I understand but in my opinion it isn't crucial for it to make a reappearance on the anime. Butterfree is a much more needed Pokémon for instance (imo). It's got that nostalgia factor and it was Ash's first capture. Charizard was his power house back in Kanto/Johto and that makes it important too.
    Muk.. Not so much I think =/
    To be brutally honest, I don't think any of his old Pokemon had to appear given how much development Ash's current team needs; his Unova Pokemon couldn't afford the distraction. I don't think the Muk belongs to Ash but even if it does, I don't expect it to suddenly play a large role so I honestly can't be bothered to be bothered. It's like whatever.

  22. #47

    Default

    This is great i'm glad/(hoping) Ash's Muk is being shown for more than 10 seconds here, he's a great Pokemon who deserves more screentime and battles.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Right behind you :3
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    LOL how is the pokemon who appeared like twice overrated??

    It is overrated because lots of people want it to appear and get more development. It was obviously not made to be a recurring char, and I think it should never have existed in the first place x)
    I just don't feel like it's important to bring it back when it was never important from the start.

    But I understand your point too. I just think that it would be way more cool to have, for instance, Butterfree, on the anime =)
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/wh1g8y.jpg[/IMG]

    ~ It's KE$HA in the casa, baby le-let's get get LOCO ~


    Black 2 Team:


  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Azurill~ View Post
    It is overrated because lots of people want it to appear and get more development. It was obviously not made to be a recurring char, and I think it should never have existed in the first place x)
    I just don't feel like it's important to bring it back when it was never important from the start.

    But I understand your point too. I just think that it would be way more cool to have, for instance, Butterfree, on the anime =)
    Um....you realise he might be coming back too right??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,095

    Default

    I feel nostalgia, this remembers of Orange Islands. :')

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •