Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E1 - Muk

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    that plus as far as I'm aware Ash hasn't actually battled a muk since he captured his own. so him facing off against one would be nice to see. definitely my ideal scenario
    Didn't he just battle one against team plasma?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    unfortunately that was iris.

Ash battled Magnezone

Technically, iris battled the muk, whilst cilan battled purrloin and ash battles magnezone.

Edit: Ninja'd
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I don't care for Betbeton. That is it, I simply don't care for it. It has never done anything noteworthy for me to like it immensely, thus I expressed my indifference toward the possibility of it appearing. Don't know how you got hate from that small little comment but I digress.
    Without intention of inciting any conflict... weren't you the one who said Pikachu is Ash's strongest pokemon? And now you are saying "Muk has never done anything noteworthy". Here you have, Muk beat the same Bellsprout that owned Pikachu.
    Oh, and I think dman_dustin didn't like your comment because you said "walking sludge" instead of Muk. Which is like saying "rat" instead of Pikachu, which is usually used by a person with intentions to insult the pokemon.

Anyway, I would like it to be Ash's Muk, at least for a cameo like the one he got in BWN1. I don't expect it to play a big role, but if it did, I would love that.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Azurill~ View Post
    . Muk is so overrated in my opinion :S
    Well that's a first.

Isn't the last time he got to battle like Johto?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Well that's a first.

Yeah, and it lost too. I wouldn't mind seeing Muk again it has so many great moves that It can use for a poison type Pokemon.

I'm gonna go with a small cameo while Ash is talking to Oak about his travel plans home.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Well that's a first.

He means that he thinks there are better pokemon that could appear which I would probably agree with. However seeing Muk again would be great if it was in a battle situation.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

cause Ash likes adventures. He's not going to pass up the chance to explore a group of islands
    Not to mention it'd be less entertaining and likely mean we head straight to gen 6 early XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

If that Muk is Ash's hopefully this is a lab episode

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    If that Muk is Ash's hopefully this is a lab episode
    its not a lab episode. Summary on the first post makes that abundantly clear

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I'm gonna go with a small cameo while Ash is talking to Oak about his travel plans home.
    Yeah, probably just appearing on the telescreen.

I like Team Rocket, but I don't know if I can handle another scheme on a boat episode so soon.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I hope they don't have another almost Exact repeat of the meeting N episode on the boat.

Named Admiral Sentret

Heck why are Iris and Dento going to Kanto too? I always thought there was something weird with those 2, they decided to follow Ash in his journey out of nowhere and are too clingy that they're traveling with him to the other side of the pokeworld. That's creepy xD.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Heck why are Iris and Dento going to Kanto too? I always thought there was something weird with those 2, they decided to follow Ash in his journey out of nowhere and are too clingy that they're traveling with him to the other side of the pokeworld. That's creepy xD.
    The same could be said about misty, brock, may, max, and dawn. They just wanted an adventure.

Named Admiral Sentret

The same could be said about misty, brock, may, max, and dawn. They just wanted an adventure.
    lol yeah that's true, I wonder how it would be if Ash decides to travel alone for once.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    We are talking about two people have never seen a live Pikachu BEFORE Ash's Pikachu, possibly going to a region with Pokemon they've only ever seen in books/magazines/television and any other mediums I may have forgotten. Plus Ash has many Pokemon at Oak's Lab.

WHY WOULD they pass up the chance to go with Ash to a region they only heard about, before he really figures out what to do next?

You know I'm thinking.

I bet there's a reason why Iris and Cilan go with Ash to Kanto only to say goodbye.

If Ash, Iris and Cilan went to the Islands for an adventure, then it's possible that it ate time that was supposed to be spent with Ash and Kanto.

What I mean is Iris and Cilan didn't intend on leaving Ash the moment they got to Kanto, but both were called to go back to Unova for various reasons, Iris maybe Drayden really wants to battle her, to see if she's ready to be a gym leader, and maybe for Cilan it could be a sibling emergency or something and that's why they just go to Kanto to say goodbye. It wasn't planned but it happened.

Furthermore, I've been thinking on how the boat/ship/whatever you want to call it, runs into the Decolora Islands and not heading to Kanto, or there's 2 reasons, and why Ash would want to visit them:

1. The islands are directly in the path of Kanto, meaning that the Captain has decided to take a pit stop for refueling and recreational purposes.
    2. If the Islands aren't directly in the path to Kanto, then perhaps the boat/ship/whatever has some kind of storm problems and ends up at Decolora Islands for repair purposes.

Either way it makes perfect sense why Ash would be in the Decolora Islands BEFORE going to Kanto.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Well, those had a initial reason to follow Ash. Misy wanted the money for her bike, Brock wanted to travel to become a pokemon breeder and decided to travel with Ash because it was better than doing it alone. May was scared of traveling alone and Max follow her as her brother and because he wanted to travel and know pokemon even when he couldn't have a pokemon, and Dawn... I think her bike was thunderbolted too xD. I don't remember exactly. Cilan, however, does have a similar reason to Brock's. He wants to become an S-Rank Sommelier, so he decided to travel with Ash because it's better than doing it alone. And he had some interest in Ash as a trainer too.
    Oh, you forgot Tracey. Tracey wanted to meet Professor Oak, so he joined Ash and Misty because they knew him and he knew he would eventually have the chance of meeting Oak if he travelled with them.

But Iris... well, there was not stated a real reason for her to travel with Ash. At first she didn't even want to. But oh well, its Pokemon. I don't want to try to apply logic to it all the time. I want to enjoy it.

I don't think we should completely discard that it could be Ash's Muk. I mean Charizard came back. May be the writers have finally learnt not to ignore past gen pokemon completely.

its not a lab episode. Summary on the first post makes that abundantly clear
    Lol what?? All we know is they are on a ship. It's not impossible for them to get to the lab by the end and oak tells them about the new place.

Is the Rotom episode after this??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol what?? All we know is they are on a ship. It's not impossible for them to get to the lab by the end and oak tells them about the new place.

Is the Rotom episode after this??
    that still doesn't make it a lab episodes.

besides its fairly obvious to anyone with even the slightest amount of common sense that there going to the islands before kanto

that still doesn't make it a lab episodes.

besides its fairly obvious to anyone with even the slightest amount of common sense that there going to the islands before kanto
    Really?? Why is that?? We have no idea what the next episode is after this. If it is the Rotom one, they can meet Oak at the lab and accompany him to the Rotom island. Then he can send them on some mission at the end of the ep so that this arc has some kind of purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Really?? Why is that?? We have no idea what the next episode is after this. If it is the Rotom one, they can meet Oak at the lab and accompany him to the Rotom island. Then he can send them on some mission at the end of the ep so that this arc has some kind of purpose.
    if that was the case then they would of had Ash & co fly to kanto and go from there instead of by boat from the beginning.

Besides look at the wording of the summary. the wording indicates it will take a while to get there

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Furthermore, I've been thinking on how the boat/ship/whatever you want to call it, runs into the Decolora Islands and not heading to Kanto, or there's 2 reasons, and why Ash would want to visit them:

1. The islands are directly in the path of Kanto, meaning that the Captain has decided to take a pit stop for refueling and recreational purposes.
    2. If the Islands aren't directly in the path to Kanto, then perhaps the boat/ship/whatever has some kind of storm problems and ends up at Decolora Islands for repair purposes.

Either way it makes perfect sense why Ash would be in the Decolora Islands BEFORE going to Kanto.
    I expect TRio to make some troubles (since they seem to be doing something malicious as usual) and everyone ends up at Decolora Islands while the ship is repaired.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

if that was the case then they would of had Ash & co fly to kanto and go from there instead of by boat from the beginning.

Besides look at the wording of the summary. the wording indicates it will take a while to get there
    Lol all it says is they are on a boat to Kanto, first of all, if the prof. had told them about the islands before hand, the summary would say on a boat to the islands, not Kanto.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast