Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 293

Thread: BWS2DA!E1 - Muk

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Scans.

        Spoiler:- Scan:
    Its so cool that Ash and his friends are finally leaving unova and are going on a new adventure by ship. I hope theres lots of funny moments especially from Team rocket
    Last edited by Sushi; 1st April 2013 at 10:12 AM.

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Heck, it wasn't only Axew's fault in the Cheren episode and in the episode about Axew getting lost, Oshawott also caused trouble there.
    Kibago was hardly lost in the Cheren episode either, in fact he wasn't lost. He was gone for ten seconds with Pikachu.

  3. #128
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Even if it is the case where they're lost, even though I doubt the episode is about that, it's not only Axew this time. Heck, it wasn't only Axew's fault in the Cheren episode and in the episode about Axew getting lost, Oshawott also caused trouble there.
    I hope you realize that Oshawott only got into trouble in the first place because Axew got lost in that episode; Ash had to send him out to look for Axew, which resulted in more mayhem. Had Axew stayed with Iris, none of that stuff would have happened. So I have no idea why Oshawott is suddenly the scapegoat for Axew's misbehavior. It's just not fair.

  4. #129
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,791

    Default

    I hope that if they're doing a Pokemon roam free on a ship plot, that they release every Pokemon from their Pokeball and not just Oshawott. But I know it won't happen.

    breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I hope you realize that Oshawott only got into trouble in the first place because Axew got lost in that episode; Ash had to send him out to look for Axew, which resulted in more mayhem. Had Axew stayed with Iris, none of that stuff would have happened. So I have no idea why Oshawott is suddenly the scapegoat for Axew's misbehavior. It's just not fair.
    He's not, all I'm saying is that Axew isn't the only who gets them into trouble.

    And that was like one of the only few times that he actually got lost. Usually he gets kidnapped, lure away or blasted away.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I hope that if they're doing a Pokemon roam free on a ship plot, that they release every Pokemon from their Pokeball and not just Oshawott. But I know it won't happen.
    Well they brought out all of their Pokemon in the episode that most recently aired.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  6. #131
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Well they brought out all of their Pokemon in the episode that most recently aired.
    Yeah, to eat. They need to survive.

    breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Yeah, to eat. They need to survive.
    Not James' Carnivine that was in it's pokeball for many years.

    Random : PokéRadar


  8. #133
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Yeah, to eat. They need to survive.
    Not really, or Palpitoad would be dead by no...oh my gosh.

    R.I.P. Palpitoad, may you derp in peace.

    Seriously though, they did bring them all out, which they've hardly ever done. If this episode is like Steamboat Willies , then all of the Pokemon being brought out wouldn't se so uncalled for.
    Last edited by playerking; 1st April 2013 at 7:37 AM. Reason: Ah, that's the episode title. I knew it was something cutesy.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Not James' Carnivine that was in it's pokeball for many years.
    Well, actually pokemons can get out of their pokeball at will. Misty's Psyduck and Ash's Oshawott are examples of that. So Carnivine could've technically get out and in of its pokeball in order to eat once in a while.

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Seriously though, they did bring them all out, which they've hardly ever done. If this episode is like One Big Happiny Family, then all of the Pokemon being brought out wouldn't se so uncalled for.
    If this is going to be like Steamboat Willies, with all the Pokemon out, then I seriously hope that Muk will be Ash's, I can't imagine how cool it would be for Muk to be out playing with the other Pokemon and molesting Ash and stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Well, actually pokemons can get out of their pokeball at will. Misty's Psyduck and Ash's Oshawott are examples of that. So Carnivine could've technically get out and in of its pokeball in order to eat once in a while.
    I really think that being in a Poke ball seriously diminishes the need to eat, as opposed to a Pokemon that's used all the time.

    And if not, there's a lot of stuff we don't see.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    If this is going to be like Steamboat Willies, with all the Pokemon out, then I seriously hope that Muk will be Ash's, I can't imagine how cool it would be for Muk to be out playing with the other Pokemon and molesting Ash and stuff.

    I really think that being in a Poke ball seriously diminishes the need to eat, as opposed to a Pokemon that's used all the time.

    And if not, there's a lot of stuff we don't see.
    I'd like that, but for some reason I thought they would have advertised that it's Ash's Muk by now, just like how they had Ash with Butterfree on that Best Wishes Da! poster.

    If they spend most of the episode on the ship, I hope they have some fun and don't talk for a long time.

    A battle on the ship like the 2nd Episode N episode is something I'd also like to see here, except this time between Ash and Cilan.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I'd like that, but for some reason I thought they would have advertised that it's Ash's Muk by now, just like how they had Ash with Butterfree on that Best Wishes Da! poster.
    I doubt the validity of the that based on the fact they'd rather show off two images of the boat they are taking to leaving Unova, and potentially ONE that isn't one they take, I'm not sure, but the ships look different, but it could just be perspective.

    Anything relevant, even Muk would be important to this episode. What the hell is the point in showing us two images of one or two boats. I doubt that will be central to the plot.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA,USA
    Posts
    1,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    If this is going to be like Steamboat Willies, with all the Pokemon out, then I seriously hope that Muk will be Ash's, I can't imagine how cool it would be for Muk to be out playing with the other Pokemon and molesting Ash and stuff.



    I really think that being in a Poke ball seriously diminishes the need to eat, as opposed to a Pokemon that's used all the time.

    And if not, there's a lot of stuff we don't see.
    I really hope it'd be like Steamboat Willies...but please please please not just Pikachu, Oshawott, and Axew. Also about being in the Pokéball, I recall Misty saying something about Ash's Snorlax's eating an episode or so after it was captured. Something like it didn't need to eat as much when it's in its Pokéball




    Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

    HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

    White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,306

    Default

    soooo.. is this ash's muk, or are the writers trolling us again
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijumarukun View Post
    The boat isn't going to end up being the same kind of Team Rocket set up as in the Orange Islands, is it? Or is that what the writers are going for?

    I hope this isn't going to turn out how I think it is...
    I think it just can't be anything else.. There's two ships, one featured on the official poster, and one in the episode where Team Rocket is obviously plotting something..

    It doesn't take a genius to see that Ash and co will be tricked onto the old decripit boat.

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Well they brought out all of their Pokemon in the episode that most recently aired.
    Yeah, and Oshawott, Snivy, Crustle, Pansage, Stunfisk, Emolga, Excadrill and Krookodile did so much!

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Not really, or Palpitoad would be dead by no...oh my gosh.

    D.I.P. Palpitoad, may you derp in peace.

    Seriously though, they did bring them all out, which they've hardly ever done. If this episode is like Steamboat Willies , then all of the Pokemon being brought out wouldn't se so uncalled for.
    Fixed that for you.. Why is everybody expecting this to be like Steamboat Willies? That episode had Ash and co enter a boat where they knew the captain, and were allowed to play on the boat, then TR came in and tried to take their pokemon. This is different: TR are tricking Ash and co on board of a different boat they ought to take. Much more like the OI set up.

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    If this is going to be like Steamboat Willies, with all the Pokemon out, then I seriously hope that Muk will be Ash's, I can't imagine how cool it would be for Muk to be out playing with the other Pokemon and molesting Ash and stuff.

    I really think that being in a Pokeball seriously diminishes the need to eat, as opposed to a Pokemon that's used all the time.

    And if not, there's a lot of stuff we don't see.
    I agree on the first part, that will be hilarious. However, I really don't think this will be ANYTHING like Steamboat Willies. We might see multiple pokemon come out, but I doubt for the same reasons.

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I doubt the validity of the that based on the fact they'd rather show off two images of the boat they are taking to leaving Unova, and potentially ONE that isn't one they take, I'm not sure, but the ships look different, but it could just be perspective.

    Anything relevant, even Muk would be important to this episode. What the hell is the point in showing us two images of one or two boats. I doubt that will be central to the plot.
    The ships are different.. There's one that is much more streamlined, and has a red stripe going across horizontally, and there's one that's far more blocky, and has a yellow stripe going across on the bottom. The one on the poster is identical to the first streamlined one, HOWEVER, it has a yellow stripe going across horizontally, instead of red.

    Meaning there are THREE boats, or a coloring error. It just leads me to believe that TR tricks them on board the old blocky one, they miss the boat they're supposed to take (the one with the red stripe), and take the next one, the one with the yellow stripe - Which is therefore shown on the poster.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Well, actually pokemons can get out of their pokeball at will. Misty's Psyduck and Ash's Oshawott are examples of that. So Carnivine could've technically get out and in of its pokeball in order to eat once in a while.
    It seems more like they can get out at will if the plot calls for it (or the Pokemon is defective in some way :P).
    If it was the Pokemon's choice to stay in the ball, then why did Charizard, Mamoswine and Dragonite just let themselves be recalled and stay in there during their disobedient fase. Ash even recalled a rampaging Charizard at one point. If the ball is optional for the Pokemon, then why did Charizard not just pop back out and continue his rampage (its not like he instantly calmed down)

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    It seems more like they can get out at will if the plot calls for it (or the Pokemon is defective in some way :P).
    If it was the Pokemon's choice to stay in the ball, then why did Charizard, Mamoswine and Dragonite just let themselves be recalled and stay in there during their disobedient fase. Ash even recalled a rampaging Charizard at one point. If the ball is optional for the Pokemon, then why did Charizard not just pop back out and continue his rampage (its not like he instantly calmed down)
    In Tears for Fears, I remember that Seviper kept popping out of its Poke Ball to fight the Zangoose, despite Jessie's best efforts to keep it inside. And besides Charizard and Mamoswine were mostly lazy during their disobedience period and simply didn't care, while Dragonite ended up knocked out when it rampaged. They had no real reason to go out of their Poke Balls.

    So yeah, I think that Pokemon can come out whenever they want (as also seen in Snow Way Out), but of course the animators won't bother drawing Pokemon getting out of their Poke Balls when the plot doesn't really need it.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,992

    Default

    We should be getting some scenes from this episode and possibly others as some of the members of Pokemon Smash will act out some scenes from the Decolora Arc.

    The scenes from the preview might be from here.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfDmJ0KZt7c

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    We should be getting some scenes from this episode and possibly others as some of the members of Pokemon Smash will act out some scenes from the Decolora Arc.

    The scenes from the preview might be from here.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfDmJ0KZt7c
    What's happening with James Chimecho!!
    I know this episode is about Muk but O_o
    Pokemon Y friend code is : 4184 2936 5727
    Electric friend safari with Dedenne, Pikachu and Luxio

  20. #145
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhed View Post
    What's happening with James Chimecho!!
    I know this episode is about Muk but O_o
    That part was just a preview of the next Pokemon Smash episode; it has nothing to do with this one.

    Anyway, this whole episode looks like it'll be a ship equivalent of that one Orange Islands episode (A Scare in the Air?). I'm not sure how Muk fits into it though. It seems a little odd.

  21. #146
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,791

    Default

    Muk won't be important. Ash will probably call Oak regarding the return to Kanto and Muk will body slam him.

    breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

  22. #147
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Not in Obamaland
    Posts
    5,867

    Default

    Hey, when did this come out? Because I don't remember hearing about Muk returning... weird.

    Ugh, Spring Break.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets


    At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

    I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    Hey, when did this come out? Because I don't remember hearing about Muk returning... weird.

    Ugh, Spring Break.
    The above post basically sums it all up. Muk isn't confirmed to come back, just that a Muk appears as a pokemon on one of those datelists that we get every once in a while.. We don't know more about this Muk then we would of a broadcast-data pokemon. We only recently acquired a title for it.

    I think I'm ready to get this arc started. This is basically the episode that should set the tone. BWn1 was not welldone, so it took a long while for me to get into Episode N, which is a shame.

    I'm not too much into the seperate episodes, but who knows, perhaps the OI'ish-vibe will do it for me.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Muk won't be important. Ash will probably call Oak regarding the return to Kanto and Muk will body slam him.
    I think that'll be the case as well, but him not being important isn't a fact.

    Anyway, new summaries?

        Spoiler:- Scan:
    Last edited by playerking; 9th April 2013 at 5:59 AM.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lost in Subspace...
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    i really like muk, but he has been neglected for a while. we only see him when he body slams prof. oak. it will most likely be a different muk, but there's a chance that it's ash's. only a small chance.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •