Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Adventures volume 44

Default Pokemon Adventures volume 44

Spoiler:- Cover:

http://twitpic.com/cewlrm/full

It looks like...Black is on the back cover?
    Last edited by lolipiece; 28th March 2013 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

On the back cover, second image...are they advertising the X&Y? chapter??
    IS THAT MEWTWO???

Wait, now that I think about it...when was the last time they ever put advertisements on the back cover?
    Last edited by Macromind101; 28th March 2013 at 2:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    On the back cover, second image...are they advertising the X&Y? chapter??
    IS THAT MEWTWO???
    ...Yes. For the anime movie coming out.

The first picture doesn't seem to work, but I guess that's the cover of vol 44. Back cover was quite unexpected, but it's nice, also funny to see Red there too.

Oh volume 44 came out? Yay, I'm behind on my Pokemon Adventures volume release dates, silly me. I wonder if we'll get some new chapters in between the chapters we have in the mini volumes, or some added stuff in the chapters we have now, and maybe some scenes will be redrawn better, like how Elesa was redrawn in that Gym Leader group picture.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

So if anyone read the new volume yet, anything new about it? Any new scenes? Anything of particular interest worth sharing? Also, at what round does the volume end?

So if anyone read the new volume yet, anything new about it? Any new scenes? Anything of particular interest worth sharing? Also, at what round does the volume end?
    This included seven rounds.

465 Galvantula

466 Timburr

467 Purrloin

468 Tympole

469 Audino

470 Pansage, Pansear, Panpour

471 Watchog

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post

465 Galvantula

466 Timburr

467 Purrloin

468 Tympole

469 Audino

471 Watchog
    Oh...so the volume ends with Black having stopped Team Plasma from stealing Musha and wrecking the Dreamyard. After solving the mystery of Watchog's patterns. I see...

Oh and just pointing out, this thread is surprisingly dead for one about a new volume release. But that might be because this volume doesn't have any content that wasn't already released in the magazines. We probably won't have a volume like that for another year or so.

Originally posted by e931010383

465 Galvantula

466 Timburr

467 Purrloin

468 Tympole

469 Audino

471 Watchog
    The first set we see is White for the first time, then goes to N, and then straight to to Shipyard. It seems that the next chapter would end with the battle against the Watchog. And then Stoutland for the next volume. Those mini-comics were right.

At least one thing that will interest you: seeing Bianca thinking Black is dating with White.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Has it ever been stated in the volume when Volume 45 will come out?

Has it ever been stated in the volume when Volume 45 will come out?
    Not yet, maybe in a few weeks.

Are there any changes or additions made in the chapters? I haven't heard anything about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    Not yet, maybe in a few weeks.
    I really wish they would speed up the pace of the volume releases though. I understand Volume 43 taking a couple months because of the new rounds that never were released in the magazines but right now and for the rest of the chapter they're releasing rounds that were already released by the magazines a few years ago (barring a few minor scenes). Imo the volume releases for the next ten or so volumes (assuming volumes in BW will have around seven to eight volumes like the last two did and including the rounds yet to be released) shouldn't take more than a month.

Oh and I'm just gonna make a call right now. Volume 45 will end with VS Dwebble I where the Amoonguss knocks out Bianca, ending with a cliffhanger.
    Last edited by Macromind101; 31st March 2013 at 5:02 PM.

Oh and I'm just gonna make a call right now. Volume 45 will end with VS Dwebble I where the Amoonguss knocks out Bianca, ending with a cliffhanger.
    I originally thought that this should be the scenes of Black and White separate in the end of volume 46.

But now I think that this is likely the scene of end White fell from the ferris wheel.

Maybe you guys should wait until what Volume 45 will have the rounds ends. Boy, everyone wants to have Volume 44 and 45 come out.

I got no opinion for the ending of the rounds for Volume 45, 7 rounds. Count then down, guys.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Has the back cover of Volume 44 announced the release of Volume 45, though? Release date or not, I'm just looking forward to it actually being confirmed.

Could someone lucky with the volume check one thing in VS Timburr chapter? At least in the magazine run White says to Black that Gigi started acting one year ago. But it was recently revealed that White met her approximately three months before meeting Black. Has this been corrected somehow in the volume? Or is White lying to make Gigi look more famous? : D

Has the back cover of Volume 44 announced the release of Volume 45, though? Release date or not, I'm just looking forward to it actually being confirmed.
    The new volumes aren't usually informed in the volumes like translated manga tend to do. They don't have a fixed schedule in time for the printing, so they're being announced other ways. Probably with the next Netkun update at the end of the month. It will be published eventually, don't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    Could someone lucky with the volume check one thing in VS Timburr chapter? At least in the magazine run White says to Black that Gigi started acting one year ago. But it was recently revealed that White met her approximately three months before meeting Black. Has this been corrected somehow in the volume? Or is White lying to make Gigi look more famous? : D
    Where you see that White saying she met Gigi before met Black three months ago?

In the magazines, either at the beginning or Cedric Juniper to explain the origin of starter Pokemon, she is saying one year ago.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 8th April 2013 at 2:14 AM.

I want to know this: what about Ghetsis' arm?

As we all know, it's heavily implied in the games that the right side of Ghetsis' body is messed up somewhat. (No right arm shown...ever. Right side of mouth looks messed up compared to the left. Concept art shows a large scar around his right eye. Right arm appears discolored in Black and White's opening.

Pokespe showed that Ghetsis' arm was perfectly normal, but that can just be explained as a simple mistake that wasn't obvious at first. We don't see his right arm that much, but it did show up in the chapter where N had a flashback to when he was crowned king.

Was his face edited in any panels either? He looked really weird and old in his first appearance.

Pokespe showed that Ghetsis' arm was perfectly normal, but that can just be explained as a simple mistake that wasn't obvious at first. We don't see his right arm that much, but it did show up in the chapter where N had a flashback to when he was crowned king.
    And when Ghetsis use Eelektross, his right arm is still normal.

While this may be just a small mistake of Kusaka or Yamamto. Perhaps this will be corrected in the volumes if they have noted.

After all, this is a good theme can play.

And when Ghetsis use Eelektross, his right arm is still normal.

While this may be just a small mistake of Kusaka or Yamamto. Perhaps this will be corrected in the volumes if they have noted.

After all, this is a good theme can play.
    Yeah, but that was only a month after BW2 had been announced.

Speaking of which, I noticed that Ghetsis' right arm was never shown in the BW2 prologue. Was it hidden in chapters after Zekrom was awakened?

Where you see that White saying she met Gigi before met Black three months ago?

In the magazines, either at the beginning or Cedric Juniper to explain the origin of starter Pokemon, she is saying one year ago.
    Math, man. The League was supposed to be exactly one year from the day Black and White met, but the league was pushed up with three months. Right before the start of the league Juniper said that one year ago N broke into his lab and White said she met Gigi one year ago too. It had been 9 months since Black and White met, so if we take one year away from that moment, then White met Gigi three months before meeting Black.

Math, man. The League was supposed to be exactly one year from the day Black and White met, but the league was pushed up with three months. Right before the start of the league Juniper said that one year ago N broke into his lab and White said she met Gigi one year ago too. It had been 9 months since Black and White met, so if we take one year away from that moment, then White met Gigi three months before meeting Black.
    Yea, you're right.

This even affect Black and White's age in BW, and the process of challenge Unova gyms is longer than Hoenn and Sinnoh.

But it does not seem to get any correction in volume 44.

When was it mentioned that the pokemon league was one year after Black and White met?

I also remember that White said to Black after she hired him that Bubu-chan debuted a year ago. How can she have met Bubu 3 months before metting Black if Bubu-chan has been an actress for a whole year when Black and White met?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    When was it mentioned that the pokemon league was one year after Black and White met?

I also remember that White said to Black after she hired him that Bubu-chan debuted a year ago. How can she have met Bubu 3 months before metting Black if Bubu-chan has been an actress for a whole year when Black and White met?
    Unless it has been changed in the volumes, this happens when Black interrupts the Xtranceiver advertisement shoot in VS Galvantula. He holds up the League ad and says that it will be held one year from that day. Actually, this is the part that would really need a correction, since the time Black and White spent traveling doesn't feel like 9 months at all. Lenora also said in VS Swoobat that they had had the Light Stone for one month. And they got it when Black and White were still in Nacrene City. So this part should be corrected.

So, the next thing to check: Does Black say in VS Galvantula that the League will be held in one year? If it has been changed, what does he say? Half a year?

If this part has been changed into significantly shorter time, then I guess we're all clear. Probably should have started from this part anyway. If it has been two months or so in the magazine run since Black and White's adventure started, then referring to something that happened one year and a couple of months ago as one year wouldn't be too wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast