Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon Adventures volume 44

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    Unless it has been changed in the volumes, this happens when Black interrupts the Xtranceiver advertisement shoot in VS Galvantula. He holds up the League ad and says that it will be held one year from that day. Actually, this is the part that would really need a correction, since the time Black and White spent traveling doesn't feel like 9 months at all. Lenora also said in VS Swoobat that they had had the Light Stone for one month. And they got it when Black and White were still in Nacrene City. So this part should be corrected.

So, the next thing to check: Does Black say in VS Galvantula that the League will be held in one year? If it has been changed, what does he say? Half a year?

If this part has been changed into significantly shorter time, then I guess we're all clear. Probably should have started from this part anyway. If it has been two months or so in the magazine run since Black and White's adventure started, then referring to something that happened one year and a couple of months ago as one year wouldn't be too wrong.
    I do not know volume 44 whether to correction it,

but the next announcement in volume 43 does not correction it at least (has a display)...... Oh.

No team proposes Volume 43 and chapters of volume 44 in translation?

Quote Originally Posted by altec View Post
    No team proposes Volume 43 and chapters of volume 44 in translation?
    Well the guy who translates the new rounds nowadays, /a/non, stated that he will retire from translating after finishing Volume 44. But the new BW rounds released before the month of March (or April, one of those two, I forget :P) are his top priority so he's gonna be finishing up those rounds before he gets to the volume chapters. After Volume 44? Well I guess either someone else who can translate from Japanese to English takes over the translations or we're just gonna have to make do with Coronis's translations.

Not sure if that was your question, I'm sorry if it wasn't.

ok, so I still wait for Chapter 457 and following

Has Volume 45 still not been confirmed yet? It's almost been a month and still there's no news. I'm not trying to sound impatient or anything, I'm just afraid that there will be a situation like between Volumes 39 and 40 where the next release took nearly a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    Has Volume 45 still not been confirmed yet? It's almost been a month and still there's no news. I'm not trying to sound impatient or anything, I'm just afraid that there will be a situation like between Volumes 39 and 40 where the next release took nearly a year.
    Don't worry, BW is ready, unlike volume 39 - 40 requires the original plot.

I think they will be released volume 45 in recent months.

Of course there's no news.

It's only been a month!

It's not like these things just come out every two months or something.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    Don't worry, BW is ready, unlike volume 39 - 40 requires the original plot.

I think they will be released volume 45 in recent months.
    Alright thanks

Question

So in fact, the second half of volume 43, the 44 and the following match the arc Black and White. And so I figured, no one has done the first half of Volume 43 (end of HGSS)?

I get volume 44 Kanji titles.

Entrance the agency (入社), Lecture (講演), Liberation (解放), Crown (戴冠), Receive guests (接客), Unite efforts (協力), Research (研究).

In the next announcement, the content is Lenora, Burgh, and Shadow Triad, Seven Sages appear.

Clay mine Light Stone plot seems to have increased a few new content.

Yamamoto said N's battle gesture is conceived according to the orchestra conductor.

And Kusaka said Black and White's relationship is based on a variety of Jump manga formula last considerations made (even implies the relationship involving between more dex holders).

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post

Entrance the agency (入社), Lecture (講演), Liberation (解放), Crown (戴冠), Receive guests (接客), Unite efforts (協力), Research (研究).

In the next announcement, the content is Lenora, Burgh, and Shadow Triad, Seven Sages appear.

Yamamoto said N's battle gesture is conceived according to the orchestra conductor.

And Kusaka said Black and White's relationship is based on a variety of Jump manga formula last considerations made (even implies the relationship involving between more dex holders).
    Thanks for the info, so vol 44 isn't completely the same as the magazines.
    So apart from franticshipping there's a big change other ships are canon, I am curious which ones that are (Agency is obviously one of them).

Originally posted by e931010383

So that's how Clay got the Light Stone and the Dark Stone. I want to say that from the beginning anyway. But how in Zucion did the Light Stone and the Dark Stone got there in the first place? Ancient?

N's battling style is based on an Orchestra Conductor? Who is it? I must know! It's weird how he tried to base it off from a Conductor. If he's a conductor, then he has to lead. Give him a piece of conductor stick and let him place. N has become the Maestro.

And both Black and White fine dating is based from a Jump magazine? And they're going to pick the next shipping? Here we go again. Hope the fan service don't get any funny ideas.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Orchestra conductor?

Well, that's actually cool, considering we see him command Pokemon by moving his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Orchestra conductor?

Well, that's actually cool, considering we see him command Pokemon by moving his hands.
    I promised myself not to make a joke out of this, but I can't help but imagine N commanding his Pokemon to play the the Legend of Zelda 25th anniversary orchestra in a Pokemon battle and then all of them in those smokings.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_the_knight View Post
    And both Black and White fine dating is based from a Jump magazine? And they're going to pick the next shipping? Here we go again. Hope the fan service don't get any funny ideas.
    It's means the relationship between president and employee XD (while this is likely to develop into a ship).

And he also pointed out that the relationship between males and females, seniors and juniors, the childhoods, chief of class and bad student guy, important person and bodyguards, etc.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 23rd April 2013 at 1:57 AM.

Originally posted by e9310103838
    It's means the relationship between president and employee XD (while this is likely to develop into a ship).

And he also pointed out that the relationship between males and females, seniors and juniors, the childhoods, chief of class and bad student guy, important person and bodyguards, etc.
    I got the shipping thing already. I just don't know what Shonen Jump Kusaka based it on for Black and White?
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Sorry just got Vol 44 today. Somehow all my local bookstores forgot to import the issue this time and thus the delay. Basically, the only new pages were added before the Galvantula chapter (which were posted in this thread already), about Clay finding the Light/Dark Stone at the Desert Resort. It's hard to tell if it's the Dark or Light Stone since it's covered in dirt, but it appears white in the chapter. This in a way retcons Clay's saying in the Lenora chapter that he found the stones at the Twist Mountain, making it consistent with the later claim that the artifacts from the the desert.

Other minor changes include:
    1) specifically labelling the park Black and White camped out as Accumula Park.
    2) in the magazine, White said clearly that 'Gigi is not her Pokemon'. Here, it's slightly more ambiguous. She just says all the Pokemon she has used are artists of the Agency, which includes Gigi. (guess the writers initially planned to have an original trainer for Gigi?)
    3) Musha's Psychic attack to blow off Purrloin became Hidden Power, which makes more sense as Psychic doesn't hit dark types

Those are all that I can find. What doesn't get retconned include the potential timeline problem (where Black announces that the League will be 1 year later, and White having said Gigi is on the show biz for 1 year, which makes White's later 'meeting-Gigi-1-year-ago' at the League, which is more than a few months later, a bit off). Also, when the Shadow Triad were first seen, they still have their generic masks instead of the monkey masks.

There are only 7 chapters in this volume, since the BW chapters are relatively long compared with previous arcs. I wonder how many volumes we'd get in BW. I have to count the chapter pages some day.

Coronis~
    Last edited by Coronis; 2nd May 2013 at 4:18 PM.

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Nice. I never did understand why they said Twist Mountain here.

In the games, it was just the Desert Resort. Well, the Relic Castle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12