Thread: Legendary dogs question

Wink Legendary dogs question

Can I catch all of the three of them?

Yes, you can.

And they're not really dogs by the way, they're felines.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Ok thank you for the help

Yes, wanna wanna know a good strategy? It always worked for me, a little time consuming but well worth the wait.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

I've caught all of them, but you have to find them. You might encounter a "dog" anywhere just like shiny pokemon except you have a slightly better chance that you might find one because they are ALWAYS roaming around. A good way to know where they are is go to your map on the pokegear and look at the faces that are shown of these 3 pokemon. (NOTICE! this is only after you have encountered suicune on the island that is close to olivine city) Once you know where the legendary IS, just fly over to that spot and check the map again. (make sure it's in the same place you are because sometimes if you change into a different city, the pokemon may have gone to a different place) Once you know that the pokemon is in your place, keep walking in the grass until a pokemon comes out and it may be a VERY good chance that the legendary pokemon may be there. But sometimes the legendary may not be there and it may just be a regular wild pokemon too! Then you have to go back to your map and double check if the legendary is STILL in the same spot. If it is, just continue looking for it until you see it unless you dont find it and you check your map and he's somewhere else. If you encounter him, he pokemon will flee the next turn so it would be a good idea that you have a gastly or haunter that has mean look and use it before it flees. And you have to be quick so your man look pokemon must have good speed. and have ALOT of ultr balls becuase they are not easy to catch. Trust me....any other questions about this jjust ask.
    Last edited by songani; 29th March 2013 at 2:11 AM.
    Here is my pokemon white fc.

2924-4835-5101 name: Soul(with a star)

give me a message if you have your code too so i can add you back

Name: Green Diamond
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

You can catch all three, it just takes awhile. All of this is explained in the FAQ thread, and there is even a short guide with tips on how to find them.

Please read the sticky threads of a section and do a search before posting. Thanks, and good luck.
    ~Psychic

PS: They're not all canines or felines - they're a lion, a tiger, and a wolf.
    Last edited by Psychic; 29th March 2013 at 5:26 AM.