Thread: Hello new girl on the block.

Default Hello new girl on the block.

Hi my name is Jordyn and I love Electric pokemon i love lt surge and Volkner and Wattson and Elesa. Iv played every pokemon game ever mad and i got into competitive battling during pokemon platinum but i stopped playing for a while and sold my ds and games. I recently bought a new 3dsxl and pokemon black ran thru it wuick and just finished pokemon black 2 today im working on getting some pokemon eved and ived for a online team. Making a mono electric team first then gonna work on a more diverse team but Electric pokemon are my specialty.

Im looking to join a team or at least make some freinds on here so i hope some people wana talk to me >.<

Hi Jordyn. Welcome to Serebii. I'm Nick and I'm new here as well!
    I love competitive battling and it seems we both love Mono-Type Teams. Except I'm a Dragon lover!

i like dragons but there just so dsm popular :P im more of a uu pokemon user even when i plsy in ou i ususly use bk or ou pokes i hate using popular pokemons. I do however still use salamence and dragonite snd flygon occasionaly

Welcome to SPPF enjoy your stay! Get prepared to be VMed by a lot of people! if you have any questions or just want a friend feel free to stop by on my profile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    wow, we're now pre-ordering an 18 year old game

guess Nintendo knows how poorly GS play and needs a cheap pre-order bonus to rope people in

gotta get the preloads in so the servers don't get hammered by all those nerds trying to download their 0.00004 GB of retro meh on relaunch day

illl kick it with you ;p
    names jay
    my youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JBoxing4U

"I get money, I **** hoes, I wear really nice clothes, I go to the club and buy all patron"-Mac Miller

XY FC: 2766-8750-3693

Welcome to Serebii Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay ;D

Welcome to Serebii Forums! Enjoy your stay and the plethora of X/Y avatars that are mostly likely soon to come.

~Miju x3

thanks everyone :-) Is there a place to go for team help? i see a thread for team rateing but not makeing or building

welcome fellow noob! i actually have a contact that might help u with a team/group. if you're interested, let me know!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Hey nice to meet you! I'm a fellow noob as well. Since you mentioned your favorite type is Electric, how do you feel about the Elekid line? They're like my favorite Electric types.

Talking heyy

Heyy there im new as well and im hopeing w can become good friends and talk abount pokemon

I'm new on here as well. I love Water and Ice type Pokemon. Being that my favorite is Lapras !
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/eb785j.gif[/IMG]

Hello. Welcome to Serebii, have a nice time.

hello im new as well trying to make friends Ghost pokemon ftw
    btw names cory

Hey, welcome Jordyn. It's very nice here and I hope you like it.
        Spoiler:- Friend codes. Contact me if you want to trade:

Thanks to Archangel Armada for this banner.

Hey, welcome! I'm new as well. I like Electric, but I prefer Steel types (even though Volkner is my favorite, he's so cool). Send a message if you ever want some ideas for a team to build!