Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meowth, Colress and Team Rivalry! (780)

Serebii or anyone who watched the episode, did Ash actually call for Charizard to use Seismic Toss?

Serebii, that picture of a satisfied Pansage getting hit by his Poke Ball's light down there...does not paint a good picture.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

I don't really know about this episode. I liked that the TRio was competent in it, trapping Brad, Angie and two Plasma grunts in a force field, flying away with their jetpacks instead of blasting off, etc. What I didn't like however, was the lack of plot. The only thing that came out of this episode was the TRio putting some sort of tracking device under Colress' machine. It's nice and all but just like when the TRio stole Colress' data, it seems like it will lead up to nothing. We only got the climax left before TP ends and by the looks of it, the TRio isn't gonna do anything (major) with those things.

Also Genesect's cameo was just disappointing. I mean that's all we are gonna see from Genesect in the main anime? A flashback that N got through some wild Pokemon? N isn't even in the movie so what's the point?

And man I hated the subplot in this episode. It was boring, pointless and just plain stupid. I get that Ash needs be in every episode but he and his Pokemon were just hogging screen time from the TRio and TP. I guess this episode was Ash's revenge for the TRio constantly hogging screen time during DP....

Overall not to bad to watch but it would have been a lot better with an actual good TR vs TP plot, a more relevant cameo for Genesect and the removal of that god-awful subplot.

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    When did Noctowl and Mareep appear in the episode?
    They were Meowth's cues in order to protect itself from, and then snap out of, the control of Colress' machine

I liked this episode lol. At least the Pignite thing wasn't totally random.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

This was a great episode, I liked the interactions and Krookodile is back. Charizard & Pignite flamethrowering Ash at the end was cool. TR, TP, N and Colress all badass. 9/10

Pignite's sub plot was pretty silly but hey, it's still Pignite so it's fine.:] + It actually was a continuation of the last ep. Lmao at the end, Pignite and Zard trying who can fry Ash harder. Of course Zard wins.

TR actually got away with stuff and weren't blasted off, yeeeess. <333
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Meowth being all powered up, that would've been a perfect opportunity for it to master Night Slash or learn some new move or something. But noooooo... It's like they want Meowth to be stuck with just Scratch, Bite, Fury Swipes, and an imperfect Night Slash forever.
    Yeah, I thought so too and its too bad really as Team Rocket could do with a few more Pokemon to battle with like; Meowth himself but anyway, its nice to see him playing important roles now too.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/...ps919dced7.jpg

First, it was the humping Ampharos, now this. The anime sure shows some dark moments.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 28th March 2013 at 9:23 PM.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

This episode was weird. I mean you know how some people complained when Team Rocket would appear at the end of every episode to try and steal Pikachu? Well this episode felt like the reverse of that in the sense that Ash and friends seemed to be the redundant ones while Team Rocket got the better focus. I actually liked that Team Rocket got to appear and do some cool stuff; I was not a fan of the Pignite sub plot though. It seemed incredibly unnecessary and it gave further evidence that Pignite is the next Charizard, which I had feared. Also, didn't someone claim that this episode would contain scenes from the banned TR vs. TP episodes? I didn't see any, but then again I only saw the pictures. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    This episode was weird. I mean you know how some people complained when Team Rocket would appear at the end of every episode to try and steal Pikachu? Well this episode felt like the reverse of that in the sense that Ash and friends seemed to be the redundant ones while Team Rocket got the better focus. I actually liked that Team Rocket got to appear and do some cool stuff; I was not a fan of the Pignite sub plot though. It seemed incredibly unnecessary and it gave further evidence that Pignite is the next Charizard, which I had feared. Also, didn't someone claim that this episode would contain scenes from the banned TR vs. TP episodes? I didn't see any, but then again I only saw the pictures. :x
    I actually watched the episode and I can say that there were indeed no scenes from the skipped TR vs TP two parter. Seems like the Liepard scene in the opening was indeed meant as a symbol for TR fighting TP.

I really liked this episode. It may be my favourite in Best Wishes S2. I've been a fan of the Team Rocket trying to make an alliance with Colress plot since it was revealed, and I like how it was handled. Both teams didn't necessarily make a stupid move, but in the end, I think Team Rocket came out as more competent. I'll probably understand the reasoning for Meowth's possession with the dub, but Jessie and James dispatched his possession fast and effectively. As for the Pignite sub-plot, I thought it was unnecessary to focus MORE on it, but it made me like Pignite a teensy bit more.

I want more Genesect.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I mean, come on... I wrote a big text to talk about Pignite's fate... and all that speculation wasted by two stupid seeds stock in his noze ? Writers, seriously...
    Anyway, I'm not disapointed, but not as happier as I expected. I hope the next one will be good too.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I want more Genesect.
    Lucky for you we have the movie lol.

Okay, so does N explain why he was looking around in the P2 lab at the beginning of Episode N when he had the flashback? Is he searching for them?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I viewed the episode pictures, and, believe it or not, there was a scene where Magnezone uses a move on a Sewaddle. But what move?

Legendaries Caught with One Pokeball (Not counting the ones that I had to keep resetting when I ran out of Pokeballs or when they break free in the first encounter)
    (Black) (SoulSilver) (Black 2) (White) (White 2)

Legendary Pokemon seen/caught in the Pokemon Dream World/ Dream Radar (Even Legendaries I found in the Dream Radar I defeated in one shot! I'm NOT joking!)
    (seen) (caught) (caught) (caught) (seen) (seen) (caught) (caught) (caught) (caught) (caught)

My Favorite Legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Adam45 View Post
    I viewed the episode pictures, and, believe it or not, there was a scene where Magnezone uses a move on a Sewaddle. But what move?
    You mean that move that kind of looks like supersonic? (judging by the pictures).

No, I don't what it is, but it does look like supersonic.

Edit: From looking at the pictures, I'm not sure how I feel about two different plots happening in a single episode. Especially one being trying to figure out what's wrong with Pignite, I don't necessarily think that's bad, just kind of seems pointless. I would've preferred a double battle. Charizard and Krookodile vs Excadrill and Dragonite. I think we know who would win that match up.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 28th March 2013 at 11:51 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    You mean that move that kind of looks like supersonic? (judging by the pictures).

No, I don't what it is, but it does look like supersonic.

Edit: From looking at the pictures, I'm not sure how I feel about two different plots happening in a single episode. Especially one being trying to figure out what's wrong with Pignite, I don't necessarily think that's bad, just kind of seems pointless. I would've preferred a double battle. Charizard and Krookodile vs Excadrill and Dragonite. I think we know who would win that match up.
    I saw the episode and it was supersonic. Magnezone used it to confuse the wild pokemon so they used attacks randomly and set TP grunts and Angie free from TRio's trap by destroying TR device.

Anyway, the Pignite sub-plot was pointless. But they had to show Ash and co. doing something. So I'm okay with what they choose to do with them. Specially because Charizard played a role in it.
    I like how Pignite and Charizard were flamethrowering Ash at the end of the episode. Charizard's flamethrower was far more powerfull xD
    And, of course, Zard and Dile would win that battle. Shame we hadn't enough time to do it.

I'm still wondering what the hell had to do with anything those Mareep and Noctowl that Meowth imagined while being mind controlled. Does anybody know?
    Last edited by Lucas MV; 29th March 2013 at 12:55 AM.

Not a bad episode in anyway, but also not that exciting either... 8/10
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

The episode wasn't too bad actually, it was better than quite a few of Best Wishes style episodes.

That said, there was really nothing to write home about.

I like how Charizard's flamethrower is stronger than Pignite's, I like that kind of consistency, I'm just wondering why they chose Pignite off all Pokemon, to have this side story, when there are Pokemon Ash has that would murder for the chance. Yes I get that Charizard and Pignite have greater commonalities than the other Pokemon, but how about a side story for Snivy or Palpitoad or Scraggy that has nothing to do with commonalities, maybe even a battle perhaps.

Hell I would've loved a random trainer who wants a full battle with Ash, replace Krookodile for Palpitoad/Scraggy/Boldore/Leavanny. But then again we wouldn't have seen Krookodile.

I'm really surprised that Scraggy hasn't shown up yet, I guess because it wasn't in the opening, but still it's a shame.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

the episode is good ( team rocket competent and dint blasting off) but it will be better if they just show up ash in beginning and then after title appear all the focus go to team rocket
    cause for me pignite subplot is unnecessary
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

The episode wasn't too bad actually, it was better than quite a few of Best Wishes style episodes.

That said, there was really nothing to write home about.

I like how Charizard's flamethrower is stronger than Pignite's, I like that kind of consistency, I'm just wondering why they chose Pignite off all Pokemon, to have this side story, when there are Pokemon Ash has that would murder for the chance. Yes I get that Charizard and Pignite have greater commonalities than the other Pokemon, but how about a side story for Snivy or Palpitoad or Scraggy that has nothing to do with commonalities, maybe even a battle perhaps.

Hell I would've loved a random trainer who wants a full battle with Ash, replace Krookodile for Palpitoad/Scraggy/Boldore/Leavanny. But then again we wouldn't have seen Krookodile.

I'm really surprised that Scraggy hasn't shown up yet, I guess because it wasn't in the opening, but still it's a shame.
    Well Pignite and Mijumaru were the only ones out, plus who else actually has a nose like that outside of the Krok??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well Pignite and Mijumaru were the only ones out, plus who else actually has a nose like that outside of the Krok??
    You know the plot of today's episode didn't have to be related to last week's plot. That's what I'm saying.

It could've been something entirely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    I'm still wondering what the hell had to do with anything those Mareep and Noctowl that Meowth imagined while being mind controlled. Does anybody know?
    Serebii said on the page before this one that they were keywords to snap Meowth out of the control
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

You know the plot of today's episode didn't have to be related to last week's plot. That's what I'm saying.

It could've been something entirely different.
    Hey at least they showed that the episodes were connected.

At this point, if they are gonna spam a pokemon, the least they can do is have it actually do something.

Also it was interesting seeing the look on Dento's face lol.

A bit of a filler? Yes.
    But I found it to be a very entertaining episode! The Pignite arc was silly and cute and I thought it was nice.

Dream Team

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast