Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Meowth, Colress and Team Rivalry! (780)

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post

I'm not a fan of the name Aldith, though. Reminds me of Mr. Sarkidarkis back in the Battle Frontier. What weird names.
    Well, we already have an Angie in the dub. Flint, Brock's Dad, is excusable since he was named before Diamond and Pearl were even though of.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Well, we already have an Angie in the dub. Flint, Brock's Dad, is excusable since he was named before Diamond and Pearl were even though of.
    True. The blue haired girl who had a crush on Ash or something from DP, right?

Agreed. Flint was a decent name. I didn't mind the DP character by the same name, either.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

This was a pretty good episode, though TR breaking Meowth's trance rather quickly seemed very anti-climatic. Also didn't like that bit with Pignite's nose being clogged with Bullet Seeds.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by WaterDragon trainer View Post
    This was a pretty good episode, though TR breaking Meowth's trance rather quickly seemed very anti-climatic. Also didn't like that bit with Pignite's nose being clogged with Bullet Seeds.
    They could have left Ash and his friends out entirely (minus the beginning when they see the white ruins) and instead could have made it harder for Meowth to break away from Colress' controling. :P

But anyways I really loved this episode. Team Rocket were just pros in this one (once again yay!) Tricking the plasma's to leave the hideout was smart. I love how James mentions that Team Rocket has been through Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh when Angie insults Team Rocket. Meowth looked really zombie-ish when he was being controled. I loved the fury swipes animations that they had too. Overall another epic episode that the writers have produced.
    Haters gonna Hate

BestWishes Team Rocket Trio ftw!

Was that the original episode's soundtrack I heard during this episode? It made me smile because I seriously thought they were gonna change the soundtrack.

Even the Genesect scene was kept in, that was a major surprise; I wonder if kids will be wondering why the Genesect made a cameo.
    Last edited by nuzamaki90; 30th June 2013 at 7:15 AM.

Oh my gosh. I want to punch a wall.

I loved all of Team Rocket in this episode, and it made me like them more than I already did! Clever, smart, and always one step ahead of Team Plasma in every situation.

Colress is insane, but makes me laugh at the right times.

Ash, Iris, Cilan and Pignite scenes.... could have been left out entirely. That was SO pointless. I wanted to screen out loud. Having Charizard there though made me keep my cool.

Although it was sad not to see him do Seismic Toss on Pignite when it clearly looked like he was going to do that move! Trolled so hard. Darn you animators.

This is like the time I watched "Coming Full Festival Circle", when I enjoyed one major part of the episode (Nando VS Zoey) and totally despised the other part (Jessie VS Dawn).

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Speaking as someone who isn't a big fan of the AiU series, I really enjoyed this episodes. TR vs TP was great, and it was good to see Ash and Co. play a minor role for a change

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Kind of makes you imagine how good BW could have been as whole if they spread out the plasma plot through At least most or a lot more of the region, and had rocket be just like this the whole time. This is probably the most likable trio there has ever been besides the very beginning of os.
    I just want them to get rid of filler episodes.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/zlsw91.jpg[/IMG]
    Creds to Silverend719

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Pokémon White 2.

Because I want to nearly die by being impaled by ice spears.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I didn't know that Rocks turned into Haunted/Evil Trees nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpadez View Post
    I just want them to get rid of filler episodes.
    They won't and can't red rid of filler completely, otherwise every saga would last like only a year total. They need to moderate the filler to balance out plot though.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Was that the original episode's soundtrack I heard during this episode? It made me smile because I seriously thought they were gonna change the soundtrack.

Even the Genesect scene was kept in, that was a major surprise; I wonder if kids will be wondering why the Genesect made a cameo.
    Why would they take out the Genesect scene?

I think this episode was better than the last and that was because I loved how Team Rocket Centric it was. We really saw insight into how these two evil organisations have a rivalry and a competitive edge to see who can get one-up on the other. The Meowth and Colress scenes were great and in the end the concentration training worked! (Kinda). As for Colress, it was interesting to see him openly admit he wasn't satisfied in Team Plasma and I hope that has a consequence in later episodes.

This arc gets better and better. On to the next one!
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Good episode. It's nice to see an episode focused on Team Rocket, a nice change for once. I do agree that the scenes where Ash and friends helped out Pignite was unneeded.Makes sense for them to appear in the beginning, but after that, not really. Only to be sure that Pikachu appears in every Pokémon episode there is.

So... Much... Mind... Control... Not sure how long I can keep this up. Also I don't really like how Gardevoir was portrayed in the last ep.
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Well, the subplot with Ash was riveting.

My God, the anime is terrible.

Pignite gets Bullet Seeds stuck in his nose, so he can't blow flamethrowers and everyone must make a team effort to help him out? Who are they peddling this crap to? Two year olds? Goddamn...

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Botham View Post

Pignite gets Bullet Seeds stuck in his nose, so he can't blow flamethrowers and everyone must make a team effort to help him out? Who are they peddling this crap to? Two year olds? Goddamn...
    I'm surprised the seeds didn't even get burned to ashes by now.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I'm surprised the seeds didn't even get burned to ashes by now.
    Anime logic. lol

It was nice seeing TR actually trying to recruit Colress, other than that rest of the episode was completely pointless. I don't need filler in my filler.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Botham View Post

I wouldn't be surprised if even 2 year old's gave a crap about that. Plot B of this episode was laughably terrible.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Ash and friends did not need to be in this episode

Nice to see the Genesect appearance.
    Once again Team Rocket shows their superiority against Team Plasma.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234