Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 160

Thread: worst games ever

  1. #126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I'm not the only one who saw the huge Mugo rage post about how unreasonable I was to demand he explain his opinions right? With the size 5 font? He deleted it and it was hilarious.
    I tried to see if his activity feed had the post but it didn't I did however find these.


    MasterKojondo: "in all honesty i would delete your last post you just made it is making it hard to defend you lol"

    MugoUrth: "Sorry, but those guys are making me so mad right now, I'm having a hard time controlling my online temper, but I deleted it. You're right, though. It will just make things worse."

    For Dorn
    For Terra
    For the Emperor

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    There are a couple things wrong with that statement, arguing is pointless especially when its two people who have no idea what they are talking about. And if you are going to make points make them valid.

    Debating has a valid conclusion while arguing ends in nothing but frustration. And when debating make your points based on facts that you know to be true. Oh and for the record nothing about psallstars is a clone from ssb. The concept was inspired from it but I assure you games are very different.
    Let me ask you, what the heck was the point I was trying to make? If you were astute enough to notice a flaw in the wording, then surely you would understand the main point.

    Hoenn has disappointed.

    P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Edit: Jb: Uh, technically that's not a true statement, so I will invalidate your entire argument without dissecting your point.
    HOW DARE YOU!!!oneEleven
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    Well technically you are being bullies lol. You could, you know take his opinion for whats its worth and move on. Different strokes for different folks, I love ff13 but you don't see me creating an uproar because jb said it was his least favorite game. God this thread is worse then reading comments on top 10 list videos on youtube. -_-
    True, though my least favorite game is Sonic 06. That's a abomination.

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your pocket...
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nido Knight #034 View Post
    I tried to see if his activity feed had the post but it didn't I did however find these.


    MasterKojondo: "in all honesty i would delete your last post you just made it is making it hard to defend you lol"

    MugoUrth: "Sorry, but those guys are making me so mad right now, I'm having a hard time controlling my online temper, but I deleted it. You're right, though. It will just make things worse."
    Good for you! You are as immature as good ol charizard. You deserve a medal!

    @toed: As far as I could tell you didn't have one...
    Last edited by LilPrinnyDood; 6th April 2013 at 10:36 PM.

    PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood


    Credit goes to Shadow for the banner


  5. #130
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    True, though my least favorite game is Sonic 06. That's a abomination.
    Wait, you can't insult Sonic '06 for no good reason like that! It's just unfair you bully!

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    Good for you! You are as immature as good ol charizard. You deserve a medal!
    And your behavior truly marks you as a paragon of maturity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Wait, you can't insult Sonic '06 for no good reason like that! It's just unfair you bully!
    You forgot your size 5 text.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your pocket...
    Posts
    295

    Default

    @Phil: it actually is in this case. Compared to people attempting to thwart his attempt to end the "arguement" about his opinion.

    PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood


    Credit goes to Shadow for the banner


  8. #133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    True, though my least favorite game is Sonic 06. That's a abomination.
    God that game. Surely it is a mark of Temperance, Diligence, and Patience for a sane person to even attempt to play it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    Good for you! You are as immature as good ol charizard. You deserve a medal!
    I think it's immature to rage post on forums because no one agrees with your opinion and to delete a post because you don't have the foresight to know any better like the mind of a child that only knows it wants something and it wants it now.

    For Dorn
    For Terra
    For the Emperor

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    Good for you! You are as immature as good ol charizard. You deserve a medal!
    I got one!
        Spoiler:- :


    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    @Phil: it actually is in this case.
    Good for you for taking the initiative and defending someone like this in their time of need. It speaks volumes about the both of you.

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,296

    Default

    Charizard Champion#06: That's not a medal, that is a prize token. Your entire argument is invalid.

    Personally, I played Sonic '06, and I still think Nicktoons Racing GBC is worse.

    Hoenn has disappointed.

    P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Far from human
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    Good for you! You are as immature as good ol charizard. You deserve a medal!
    Ad hominems are fun, right, guys? Right!

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your pocket...
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    Ad hominems are fun, right, guys? Right!
    Hey I never said the statement was original lol.

    PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood


    Credit goes to Shadow for the banner


  13. #138

    Default

    @MasterKojondo

    "deserve a medal" (humorous):
    If you say that someone deserves a medal, you mean that you admire them for dealing with such a difficult situation or person for so long.

    We have dealt with you and Mugo for a while I think everyone in this thread should check under their chairs. You get a Medal, you get a medal, everybody gets a medal!

    For Dorn
    For Terra
    For the Emperor

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Far from human
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    Hey I never said the statement was original lol.
    What?

    Do you know what an ad hominem is?

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your pocket...
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nido Knight #034 View Post
    @MasterKojondo

    "deserve a medal" (humorous):
    If you say that someone deserves a medal, you mean that you admire them for dealing with such a difficult situation or person for so long.

    We have dealt with you and Mugo for a while I think everyone in this thread should check under their chairs. You get a Medal, you get a medal, everybody gets a medal!
    Who is we exactly? you have barely even been in the picture. And the only thing humorous thing is you not grasping the sarcasm behind "you deserve a medal:.

    For what Its worth I stated my opinion and provided back up details so no one has really been dealing with me. If you can't wrap your mind around that its not my problem.

    silly goomba.

    edit: @unova: I do in fact. That said i responded to your completely irrelevant statement with an equally irrelevant one. :3

    PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood


    Credit goes to Shadow for the banner


  16. #141
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    edit: @unova: I do in fact. That said i responded to your completely irrelevant statement with an equally irrelevant one. :3
    If you knew what it was, you'd also know how it is relevant. It's easy to infer from this that you don't actually know what it means.

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Far from human
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    edit: @unova: I do in fact. That said i responded to your completely irrelevant statement with an equally irrelevant one. :3
    It's really not irrelevant, because you committed an ad hominem.

    Reading comprehension can be a cool thing.

  18. #143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    edit: @unova: I do in fact. That said i responded to your completely irrelevant statement with an equally irrelevant one. :3
    And that is an example of "ignoratio elenchi".

    For Dorn
    For Terra
    For the Emperor

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your pocket...
    Posts
    295

    Default

    "appealing to feelings or prejudices rather than intellect" = irrelevant to the situation.

    PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood


    Credit goes to Shadow for the banner


  20. #145
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Well this thread has gone quite Off Topic ...

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your pocket...
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    Well this thread has gone quite Off Topic ...
    I tried like 5 times now but these guys dont seem to get the concept of shift gears back to on topic. So i gave up.

    PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood


    Credit goes to Shadow for the banner


  22. #147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    "appealing to feelings or prejudices rather than intellect" = irrelevant to the situation.
    You used Google to get the damn answer and still don't understand what you're defining. It was the second definition on the Merriam-Webster page (Google searched the definition you posted).
    Last edited by Nido Knight #034; 6th April 2013 at 11:27 PM.

    For Dorn
    For Terra
    For the Emperor

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Far from human
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    "appealing to feelings or prejudices rather than intellect" = irrelevant to the situation.


    What you did was respond to CharizardChampion#06's post by attacking him directly, instead of his argument.

    That is an ad hominem and it is completely and one hundred percent relevant for me to point that out.

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your pocket...
    Posts
    295

    Default

    ^prime example of staying off topic. And for the record I wasn't attacking anyone. He was attempting to call out Mugo again for no reason other then self satisfaction, which by the way was not part of any arguement, that and the medal phrase was geared at the nidoking guy. Therefor what you said about it is irrelevant and that remains to stand. Now get over it and move on.

    PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood


    Credit goes to Shadow for the banner


  25. #150
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Far from human
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    ^prime example of staying off topic.
    "GUYS I KNOW I'VE BEEN CALLING PEOPLE CHILDREN FOR A PAGE AND A HALF BUT YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES MAKING THE THREAD OFF TOPIC"
    And for the record I wasn't attacking anyone.
    You are as immature as good ol charizard
    Yeah doesn't sound like attacking anyone to me
    He was attempting to call out Mugo again for no reason other then self satisfaction
    It doesn't seem like self-satisfaction to point out that someone who claimed they were leaving the thread made a huge angry post (like they have multiple times before you even began posting in OVGD, but that's another story).
    that and the medal phrase was geared at the nidoking guy
    It doesn't change the fact that you were directly attacking him instead of his argument.
    Therefor what you said about it is irrelevant and that remains to stand.
    What remains to stand? Is English like a second language for you or something?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •