Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: worst games ever

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    ^prime example of staying off topic. And for the record I wasn't attacking anyone. He was attempting to call out Mugo again for no reason other then self satisfaction, which by the way was not part of any arguement, that and the medal phrase was geared at the nidoking guy. Therefor what you said about it is irrelevant and that remains to stand. Now get over it and move on.
    You said I was just as Immature as CC06 so we were equally targeted. Example: If I called you dumb as a post I also think the post is dumb.

Also I simply replied to CC06 who mention about the huge text dump Mugo left on the forums carpet floor before he swept it under the rug.
    Last edited by Nido Knight #034; 6th April 2013 at 11:46 PM.

For Dorn
    For Terra
    For the Emperor

Hey, hey, guys. You're missing something here

I played Sonic '06 completely through twice, and only remember encountering one glitch

Did I play it wrong?
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Wait, you can't insult Sonic '06 for no good reason like that! It's just unfair you bully!
    Well actually, it's acting like no one's allowed to like the game and going on a huge rant every time someone says they like the game rather than acting like the game sucks that I particularly don't find fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Nido Knight #034 View Post
    I think it's immature to rage post on forums because no one agrees with your opinion and to delete a post because you don't have the foresight to know any better like the mind of a child that only knows it wants something and it wants it now.
    I deleted the post out of better judgement, not because of whatever you just said. As for raging about the opinion, I think I actually had a pretty good reason to. Some games you can list a lot of good reasons as to why you dislike it, and people will ***** at you and force you to go further into details, where other games you don't even need to play t say it sucks, and everyone else (who ALSO haven't played the game) agree with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    That's it? No upside-down face this time?

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

@Unove: I can't begin to respond to that rediculous post you made, so i am going to opt not to. If you are really that butthurt about being wrong take it up with me via visitor message.

PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood

Credit goes to Shadow for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    That's it? No upside-down face this time?
    What can I say? I like to mix it up a little.
    @Unove: I can't begin to respond to that rediculous post you made, so i am going to opt not to. If you are really that butthurt about being wrong take it up with me via visitor message.
    Again, ad hominem.

If you want to talk to me I'm more than happy to do it right here, we're already talking anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    Hey, hey, guys. You're missing something here

I played Sonic '06 completely through twice, and only remember encountering one glitch

Did I play it wrong?
    Wish I could tell you but I have never seen you play it. I'm sure most of the glitches are avoidable but I'll damned if I didn't find tons of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post

I deleted the post out of better judgement, not because of whatever you just said. As for raging about the opinion, I think I actually had a pretty good reason to. Some games you can list a lot of good reasons as to why you dislike it, and people will ***** at you and force you to go further into details, where other games you don't even need to play t say it sucks, and everyone else (who ALSO haven't played the game) agree with it.
    That's where that whole foresight thing I mentioned comes into play.

For Dorn
    For Terra
    For the Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by Nido Knight #034 View Post
    Wish I could tell you but I have never seen you play it. I'm sure most of the glitches are avoidable but I'll damned if I didn't find tons of them.
    I probably wasn't playing close attention when I died, either. 4 years is a long time to forget how you die in a game.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

^prime example of staying off topic. And for the record I wasn't attacking anyone. He was attempting to call out Mugo again for no reason other then self satisfaction, which by the way was not part of any arguement, that and the medal phrase was geared at the nidoking guy. Therefor what you said about it is irrelevant and that remains to stand. Now get over it and move on.
    You clearly have some sort of superiority complex then. Earlier on in the thread you called me a kid and showed off your sarcastic wit for absolutely no reason other than to make yourself feel a bit better, oh and you also told someone else that you were trolling them after they completely called you out

If anybody has a problem with posting for self-satisfaction it's definitely you
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    You clearly have some sort of superiority complex then. Earlier on in the thread you called me a kid and showed off your sarcastic wit for absolutely no reason other than to make yourself feel a bit better, oh and you also told someone else that you were trolling them after they completely called you out

If anybody has a problem with posting for self-satisfaction it's definitely you
    lol he called me out? And my sarcastic wit? What world are you from?

lolwut

PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood

Credit goes to Shadow for the banner

Starsky and Hutch, I threw it away. Before you guys say anything I didn't buy it, it was a gift, you know one of those crappy gifts you have to pretend to like. Also Kid Icarus, the original Kid Icarus. The game itself isn't bad, I like it, it's just soooo freakin' difficult.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 8th April 2013 at 7:57 PM. Reason: I'm rolling down the street in my 64........

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567