Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 160

Thread: worst games ever

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    I'll sing Row, you sing Row
    Posts
    1,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    Seriously, the game is so retardedly random
    Random =/= bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Besides, Earthbound could get me a profit. Bought it for $100
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40
    I hate you.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    Seriously, the game is so retardedly random, and its gameplay is just so by-the-numbers.
    I like how you just explained the game is both varied and formulaic. I like how you explained that consecutively.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    lolwut not even gonna touch this one. Read on to my next post pal.
    lolwut, your words buddy not mine. lolwut you said it was the worst game you have ever played in one post yet you change your mind in another, finish a game first be fore you try to decide wether a game is bad or not lolwut.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    lol when did I say that? I believe that wasn't even in my initicial statement of why I think it's bad.
    "most overhyped sucky game award" translated to me as "this game is bad and it's overrated so I'm going to hate on it even more because of that". I guess I read between the lines too much there, so I admit to my mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    retardedly random
    I know I'm like the 5th person to quote you but I love the choice of words!

    Also retardedly isn't a real word

    E: Also Also:

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    I agree. I kind of feel sad whenever I see the game praised.
    NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS
    Last edited by Rezzo; 6th April 2013 at 2:24 AM.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your pocket...
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    lolwut, your words buddy not mine. lolwut you said it was the worst game you have ever played in one post yet you change your mind in another, finish a game first be fore you try to decide wether a game is bad or not lolwut.
    ffs kid I was trolling, If I changed my mind I would have just edited my post.

    @Rezzo: *claps* I am glad you realized your error. Now here is my point, I stated in I think 3 other posts why I dislike the game. This mind you is not including the one you are talking about.
    Earthbound sucks imo get over it. TIme to move on kids.

    Edit: @Unova: http://www.amazon.com/Earthbound-sup...rds=earthbound just lol
    Last edited by LilPrinnyDood; 6th April 2013 at 3:43 AM.

    PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood


    Credit goes to Shadow for the banner


  6. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    ffs kid I was trolling, If I changed my mind I would have just edited my post.

    @Rezzo: *claps* I am glad you realized your error. Now here is my point, I stated in I think 3 other posts why I dislike the game. This mind you is not including the one you are talking about.
    Earthbound sucks imo get over it. TIme to move on kids.
    What the **** am I reading?

    Quote Originally Posted by un0va
    Hey at least it's up for sale in your region.
    Last edited by Rezzo; 6th April 2013 at 4:05 AM.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    ffs kid I was trolling, If I changed my mind I would have just edited my post.

    @Rezzo: *claps* I am glad you realized your error. Now here is my point, I stated in I think 3 other posts why I dislike the game. This mind you is not including the one you are talking about.
    Earthbound sucks imo get over it. TIme to move on kids.

    Edit: @Unova: http://www.amazon.com/Earthbound-sup...rds=earthbound just lol
    Whatever dude.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    Earthbound sucks imo get over it. TIme to move on kids.
    Yes. For god's sake people, Opinion isn't fact. You may question the choice of using the term "retardedly random," but that honestly describes how I felt the humor in Earthbound was, retarded and random. It's so stupid and not-funny it disturbs me. As for not being a bad game, in my opinion, yes it is. When you look past the abysmal humor, you find an RPG engine that's more or less bare-bones. There's a few things that set it apart, but nothing that makes the game fun for me. I am sick and tired of people telling me "No, you HAVE to like Earthbound. It's not a choice, it's law!" And who ****ing cares that "retardedly" isn't a word? You think I don't realize that?

    Worst game ever though? Maybe not, but it's definitely the game I hate more than almost any other game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Random is not always a bad thing. Skylanders is random, but you like that.
    Seriously, no it's not. And if I ever said I liked it, I mislead you. I've never actually played it, but I defend the game because most of the bad I hear about it is from people who, you know, NEVER PLAYED THE DAMN GAME. They just hate it because "Oh, it's expensive, it's a cash cow, they changed Spyro's design, it's not a Spyro game, blah blah blah." Most of the people I've met who have actually played the game actually like it.
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 6th April 2013 at 4:23 PM.


    I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,713

    Default

    I think I'm going to go with youAPOSTROPHEre favorite game, also possibly EarthBound.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I like how you just explained the game is both varied and formulaic. I like how you explained that consecutively.
    I noticed that too actually, but I think that's "retardedly random" to bring up. Lol, that phrase should be viral.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    Earthbound sucks imo get over it. TIme to move on kids.
    Okay, I enjoy a wonderfully crafted game, and you play something else. Sounds good.

    Earthbound could give me a profit at this point. Maybe when it really gets expensive, and I played it to heck, I could use it for a charity drive, or something.

    Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    BS
    You don't have to like the game but not liking it because it's "retardedly random"isn't a good reason.

    Seriously, no it's not. And if I ever said I liked it, I mislead you. I've never actually played it, but I defend the game because most of the bad I hear about it is from people who, you know, NEVER PLAYED THE DAMN GAME. They just hate it because "Oh, it's expensive, it's a cash cow, they changed Spyro's design, it's not a Spyro game, blah blah blah." Most of the people I've met who have actually played the game actually like it.
    Oh, so never played it huh? So you defend a game you never played because people bash a game they never played. Dear Neptune, what sense does this make?

        Spoiler:- Answer:

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    You don't have to like the game but not liking it because it's "retardedly random"isn't a good reason.


    Oh, so never played it huh? So you defend a game you never played because people bash a game they never played. Dear Neptune, what sense does this make?

        Spoiler:- Answer:
    Actually, I hate Earthbound because, in all honesty, I thought the game itself was really boring and by-the-numbers with shallow gameplay. The groan-inducing humor just made it worse.

    Actually, you're wrong. Since I've never played the game, I cannot truly say I like it NOR dislike it. HOWEVER, that still doesn't mean it's wrong for me to defend a game that's mostly hated for biased reasons. It's actually the ones that have not played it and come up with dumb reasons for not liking it without even playing it that that make no sense.

    And while we're on the subject, you ask me to explain why I dislike certain games, but I have yet to ask you why you hate Skylanders, assuming you've actually played Skylanders. So if you have played it, why do you not like it?


    I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,002

    Default

    Ě'm not going to play a game that is basically a walking DLC scam.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    Thought so. You haven't even played it either, so you're one to talk.


    I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,002

    Default

    I'm not the one claiming that people don't have a right to criticize a game they've never played.

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    I'm not even criticizing the game. I'm criticizing the ones who haven't played it, and come up with dumb reasons of not liking the game much like the reason you just provided.


    I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    I'll sing Row, you sing Row
    Posts
    1,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    Actually, you're wrong. Since I've never played the game, I cannot truly say I like it NOR dislike it. HOWEVER, that still doesn't mean it's wrong for me to defend a game that's mostly hated for biased reasons. It's actually the ones that have not played it and come up with dumb reasons for not liking it without even playing it that that make no sense.

    And while we're on the subject, you ask me to explain why I dislike certain games, but I have yet to ask you why you hate Skylanders, assuming you've actually played Skylanders. So if you have played it, why do you not like it?
    So let me try and understand something.

    You defend a game on an internet forum because people bash it for having problems, and you think that those are biased reasons, despite never actually having played the game to know for yourself?

    Just checking.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    So let me try and understand something.

    You defend a game on an internet forum because people bash it for having problems, and you think that those are biased reasons, despite never actually having played the game to know for yourself?

    Just checking.
    Let's forget that the problems people normally claim of Skylanders have absolutely nothing to do with the game itself. If the normal reasons actually had to do with the game itself instead of "It's expensive" or "It's real life DLC," then it would be a different story.


    I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    I'll sing Row, you sing Row
    Posts
    1,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    Let's forget that the problems people normally claim of Skylanders have absolutely nothing to do with the game itself.
    Like.. what? You haven't actually played the game, so how do you know?

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    Well I sure as hell know that "Spyro's changed design" or "The game is expensive" doesn't have anything to do with gameplay or fun factor, or anything inside the game.


    I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,002

    Default

    I don't have fun with a game that constantly releases characters that I need to buy to progress or reach different areas in the game.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    That's a better reason, but it's still kind of beside the point. It still doesn't explain the gameplay or why the game itself actually sucks instead of just you not willing to pay for action figures and such.
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 6th April 2013 at 8:05 PM.


    I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,203

    Default

    Do you know what's really retardedly random: Chrono Trigger.

    It has a stupid race in a middle of an RPG, as well as a soup drinking contest, a stupid telekinetic dinosaur (makes me think of other stupid things with PK powers), as well as some spiky monster that destroys the world as we know it at 1999. That's a retardedly random year to pick.

    I can chastise games without solid reasoning as well; it's not hard.

    Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Do you know what's really retardedly random: Chrono Trigger.

    It has a stupid race in a middle of an RPG, as well as a soup drinking contest, a stupid telekinetic dinosaur (makes me think of other stupid things with PK powers), as well as some spiky monster that destroys the world as we know it at 1999. That's a retardedly random year to pick.

    I can chastise games without solid reasoning as well; it's not hard.
    Okay, so hating Earthbound for the actual game itself (Because as I said, I hate it for the actual gameplay as well) is such an awful crime, yet hating a game without even playing the game is good?

    Also, stop trying to make Earthbound seem any less random by listing things in other games that really aren't that random at all.


    I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    Also, stop trying to make Earthbound seem any less random by listing things in other games that really aren't that random at all.
    A soup drinking contest isn't random?

    Let me ask you this, what jokes in the game were so bad, that it is so off-putting that the game was unendurable for you?

    After answering that question, I want to ask what qualifies this game to be mention in worst games ever.

    Plus, nothing is as retardedly random as plumbers don't wear ties. Seriously, can anybody endure the non-sensible plot.

    Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •