Thread: Post Story?

Default Post Story?

I recently completed the part in GTI where you bring the main character back the Pokemon world, but I was wondering whether or not if there is a post-story in it, as there was in the previous mystery dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Soarny View Post
    I recently completed the part in GTI where you bring the main character back the Pokemon world, but I was wondering whether or not if there is a post-story in it, as there was in the previous mystery dungeon.

Spoiler:- POST GAME:

Essentially, this game scrapped the post game and put the Magnagates in its place. It's a real bummer for people like me who prefers the post game to the main game in PMD games, but on the flip side, there's now technically "infinite" dungeons.

The usual stuff applies though, yeah, but instead of 8 Level 1 dungeons, we're now given 2 and forced to buy 2 of the others. You can also work on completing your "Pokedex;" ie, recruiting all the recruitable mons which, again, should go by pretty quickly due to there being significantly fewer than previous titles, and having increased recruitment rates.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Darn, I was really looking forward to some after story stuff.