Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Zombie Bunny Day (Easter 2013)

Default Happy Zombie Bunny Day (Easter 2013)

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

It's easter Time again, with Eggs, and Rabbits and some dude who ate chocolate and died, and cae back as a chocolate zombie...or something like that, i'm close right? something to do with Willy Wonka right? I dunnno

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

x1 Chocolate Candy (+3 Levels, Expires 16th April)
    x1 Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or used as a base decoration)

Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot Which Teaches One Pokemon the Move Chocolate Magic (see below)

Chocolate Magic - Once Ordered, the user Fires off a Molten Chocolate Blast that hits for the same power as a Bubblebeam. Once the Chocolate makes contact with the enemy it starts to stickifiy around them casuing movment to drop by 50% making it harder to Dodge or run near or away from the opponent. The stickiness lasts for 3 Rounds (and tastes pretty damn good too).
    Appeal Points: <3 <3
    Jam Points: <3
    Contest Effect: Makes last Pokemon to appeal miss the next appeal stage.

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Our beloved Easter Buneary has again left pressies in our staff room during the dead of night so now it's time to share.
    If you'd like one or more of these items, simply quote the ones you're interested in and they're all yours ^-^.

x1 This helpful Super Pass to aide in your training needs. Expires April 1 2013.
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires June 30 2013.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves
    it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of
    Relearned and Egg Moves. (Non-Tradeable). Expires April 1 2013.

Hope you have a great day ^^

Default Happy Chocolate Day

Happy Chocolate Day!!
    (Otherwise known as Easter)

Hmmm ...chocolate, the taste and spirit of Easter, a time to indulge in my favourite food and now you can let your Pokemon enjoy a chocolate overload too. Please quote only the items you want from the hamper below.

The Chocolate and Sweetie Lover's Hamper
    Within each hamper are the following goodies:
    1 x Chocolate Ball (Same properties as those of the regular Pokeball, just much tastier!)
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn) Expires 16th April
    1 x White Chocolate Egg (Raises a Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten) Expires 16th April

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    With Chocolate's Huzzzah

It's easter Time again, with Eggs, and Rabbits and some dude who ate chocolate and died, and cae back as a chocolate zombie...or something like that, i'm close right? something to do with Willy Wonka right? I dunnno

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot Which Teaches One Pokemon the Move Chocolate Magic (see below)

Chocolate Magic - Once Ordered, the user Fires off a Molten Chocolate Blast that hits for the same power as a Bubblebeam. Once the Chocolate makes contact with the enemy it starts to stickifiy around them casuing movment to drop by 50% making it harder to Dodge or run near or away from the opponent. The stickiness lasts for 3 Rounds (and tastes pretty damn good too).
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Happy Easter Fizzby!

Our beloved Easter Buneary has again left pressies in our staff room during the dead of night so now it's time to share.
    If you'd like one or more of these items, simply quote the ones you're interested in and they're all yours ^-^.

x1 This helpful Super Pass to aide in your training needs. Expires April 1 2013.
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires June 30 2013.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves
    it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Happy Chocolate Day!!

Hmmm ...chocolate, the taste and spirit of Easter, a time to indulge in my favourite food and now you can let your Pokemon enjoy a chocolate overload too. Please quote only the items you want from the hamper below.

1 x Chocolate Ball (Same properties as those of the regular Pokeball, just much tastier!)
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn) Expires 16th April
    1 x White Chocolate Egg (Raises a Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten) Expires 16th April

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    All right, let's get to business!

Taking the ff. items:

From Arnold:
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot

From enchantress:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry

From Arc_Angel:
    x1 Chocolate Ball
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 White Chocolate Egg
    x1 Gummi Sack including:
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Using the following items:
    Feeding the Chocolate Candy and the White Chocolate Egg, giving six (6) levels to Gaspard (Aipom), leveling him up from 59 to 65.
    Feeding Gaspard the Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot, teaching him the move, Chocolate Magic.
    Also feeding Gaspard the Chocolate Milkshake, teaching him the MT Mega Kick.

Meanwhile giving the Memory Berry to Woody (Mudkip), teaching him the EMs Yawn, Ice Ball, Bite, and Avalanche.
    Thanks a bunch!
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 1st April 2013 at 4:32 AM.

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Collecting the Chocolate Candy, the Golden Egg, and the Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot.

Happy Easter Fizzby!

x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires June 30 2013. ~ Tess Edit: Used on 28th April 2013.

Collecting the Super Pass, the Chocolate Pokeblock, and the Chocolate Memory Berry.

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Collecting the Chocolate Ball, the Chocolate Milkshake, the White Chocolate Egg, and the Mysterious, White, Brown, and Pink Gummis (3 of each).

Alright, now for the fun part- using these goodies! The ones I can actually use in here, anyway, which are as follows;
    *Chocolate Candy (+3 levels)
    *Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot (teaches Chocolate Magic)
    *Chocolate Memory Berry (+4 relearned and/or Egg moves)
    *Chocolate Milkshake (+1 EM or MT move)
    *White Chocolate Egg (+3 levels)

OK, first up, the no brainer- feeding the Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot to Hermione, my Weedle, as one of the very, very few things which can be done to bolster her pitiful movepool.

*Hermione learned Chocolate Magic!*

Now we get to the tough choices. OK, I'll be feeding the Chocolate Memory Berry to Ginny, my Pawniard, to teach her four Egg Moves.

*Ginny learned Mean Look!*

*Ginny learned Psycho Cut!*

*Ginny learned Pursuit!*

*Ginny learned Headbutt!*

Next, the Chocolate Milkshake goes to Chance, my Squirtle, in order to teach her one Egg Move her kind very briefly had access to in the days of Generation II, as evidenced by Squirtle's Pokedex page of that era.

*Chance learned Confusion!*

Which leaves us with the Chocolate Candy and the White Chocolate Egg. Three levels each. Well, I do believe I'll be feeding both of them to Salazar, my Whirlipede-

Just one mi-nute, Meat Sack. I have been le-vel frea-king five since frea-king Oc-to-ber. Those i-tems go to me.

No, Myrtle, they go to Salazar-

Sa-la-zar can le-vel up in Day-care. You are u-sing me in how ma-ny zones now? I do not have that lux-ur-y.

But Myrtle-

Since. Frea-king. Oc-to-ber.

*sigh* FINE. Feeding the Chocolate Candy and the White Chocolate Egg to Myrtle, my level 5 Shuppet. I wasn't in a rush to get a Scolipede anyway...

*Myrtle grew to level 6!*

*Myrtle grew to level 7!*

*Myrtle learned Night Shade!*

*Myrtle grew to level 8!*

*Myrtle grew to level 9!*

*Myrtle grew to level 10!*

*Myrtle learned Spite!*

*Myrtle grew to level 11!*

OK, I believe that's it. Happy Easter, everyone.
    Last edited by enchantress; 1st May 2013 at 6:07 AM.

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Thanks, Arnold! Collecting the Golden Egg, thanks. Feeding the chocolate candy to Torchic, to raise him from level 27 to 30.
    Feeding the chocolate carrot to Swinub, teaching him chocolate magic.

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Thanks a bunch, Tess! I'd like to collect all of the items above, plus feed the chocolate memory berry to Abra, teaching him EMs Knock Off, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch and Ice Punch.

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Last but not least, thank you, Arc~! <3 I'd like to collect all of this bounty, but also:
    Feeding the Choolate Milkshake to my baby Abra, teaching him MT Drain Punch.
    Feeding the Chocolate Egg to Torchic, raising him from Lv. 30 to 33.
    Thankoo~!

Why take the stuff I want? Because I want *holds up broom* ALL the CHOCOLATE! X3 Happy Easter everyone! ^^

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Picking up from Arn:
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 Golden Egg

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Picking up from Tress:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 28th April 2013.

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Picking up from Arc:
    x1 Chocolate Ball (yay for my Pokéball collection! ^^)
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 White Chocolate Egg
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Now to give/use most of 'em...

Giving the Chocolate Candy to my Natu, Spi, raising his level from 4 to 7 (learns Night Shade at level 6).
    Giving the Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot to my Purrloin, Florina, teaching her Chocolate Magic.

Giving the Chocolate Memory Berry to my Natu Spi, teaching him EMs Drill Peck, Steel Wing, Featherdance and Sucker Punch.

Giving the Chocolate Milkshake to my Staryu T'eau, teaching him MT Pain Split.
    Giving the White Chocolate Egg to my Natu Spi, raising his level from 7 to 10 (learns Teleport at level 9).
    Giving the 3 Mysterious Gummis to my Poochyena Max, raising his IQ from 13 to 16.
    Giving the 3 White Gummis to my Girafarig Therese, raising her IQ from 0 to 3.

Thanks for the prezzies! ^^
    Last edited by enchantress; 1st May 2013 at 6:09 AM.

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... sugar rush. It's sugar. It's a rush. ... WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Claim:
    Chocolate Candy
    Golden Egg
    Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot
    Super Pass
    +40 Chocolate Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 17/06/2013.
    Chocolate Memory Berry
    Chocolate Ball
    Chocolate Milkshake
    White Chocolate Egg
    Mysterious Gummi x3
    White Gummi x3
    Brown Gummi x3
    Pink Gummi x3

Use:
    Chocolate Candy on Poochyena
    Level Up! Poochyena grew from Lv. 13 to Lv. 16!

Golden Egg
    Hyrem gains 3,000 coins!

Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot on Seviper
    New Move! Seviper learned Chocolate Magic! (: Hshsss, with this I can make anything tasty! >=D)

Chocolate Memory Berry on Skarmory
    New Move! Skarmory learned Assurance! (Egg)
    New Move! Skarmory learned Whirlwind! (Egg)
    New Move! Skarmory learned Endure! (Egg)
    New Move! Skarmory learned Guard Swap! (Egg)

Chocolate Milkshake on Shinx
    New Move! Shinx learned Ice Fang! (Egg)

White Chocolate Egg on Sneasel
    Level Up! Sneasel grew from Lv. 10 to Lv. 13!
    Last edited by enchantress; 27th January 2014 at 7:05 AM.

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    *readies M&M shotgun against the chocolate zombie apocalypse*

Picking up these emergency supplies:

1x Chocolate Candy (+3 Levels)
    1x Golden Egg (3,000x Coins)
    1x Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot (Teaches CHOCOLATE MAGIC)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Chocolate Pokéblock (+40 Cute Points) ~ Tess Edit: Used on 17/06/2013.
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry (Teaches Four Level-Up &/or Egg Moves)
    1x Chocolate Ball
    1x Chocolate and Sweetie Lover's Hamper
    -1x Chocolate Ball
    -1x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches One Egg or MT Move)
    -1x White Chocolate Egg (+3 Levels)
    -1x Gummi Bag
    • 3x Mysterious Gummi
    • 3x White Gummi
    • 3x Brown Gummi
    • 3x Pink Gummi

Feeding 1x Chocolate Candy to Lv. 5 Rotom-H to raise him to Lv. 8.

Feeding 1x Chocolate Memory Berry to Drifloon to teach her EMs DESTINY BOND, DISABLE, HAZE, & HYPNOSIS.

Feeding 1x Chocolate Milkshake to Doduo to teach her EM BRAVE BIRD.

Feeding 1x White Chocolate Egg to Lv. 5 Drifloon to raise her to Lv. 8.

*salutes* Thank you, sir and madams. Those zombies don't stand a chance now. X)
    Last edited by enchantress; 24th June 2013 at 2:19 AM.

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Claiming:
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 Golden Egg
    Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock
    x1 Chocolate Ball
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 White Chocolate Egg
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Using the Chocolate Candy on my Aipom, raising him from level 6 to level 9

Using the Golden Egg to gain 3,000 coins

Using the Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot on my Plusle to teach her Chocolate Magic

Using the Chocolate Memory Berry on my Abra to teach him the four egg moves Thunder Punch,Ice Punch,Skill Swap and Barrier

Using the Chocolate Milkshake on my Plusle teaching her the Move Tutor move Mimic

And finally using the White Chocolate on my Corphish raising her from level 2 to level 5.

Thanks, and Happy Easter!

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Ooh boy! Collecting the following.

x1 Golden Egg (cashing in for 3,000 coins)

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock

1 x Chocolate Ball
    1x Gummi Bag with
    -3x Mysterious Gummi
    -3x White Gummi
    -3x Brown Gummi
    -3x Pink Gummi

And giving the following to the following
    x1 Chocolate Candy and x1 White Chocolate Egg on my Krabby, Merri, raising her from Lv. 1 to Lv. 7

Giving the Chocolate Milkshake to my Shroomish, Berrylium, to teach her MT Giga Drain.

Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot on Merri the Krabby to teach her Chocolate Magic.

Chocolate Memory Berry on Merri the Krabby to tach her EM Ancientpower, EM Tickle, EM Knock Off and EM Chip Away.

That's all, thank you!
    Last edited by LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover; 31st March 2013 at 6:15 AM.

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Collecting 1x Chocolate Candy, 1x Golden Egg, and 1x Magical Chocolate Carrot.

Giving my Cyndaquil the Chocolate Candy, raising his level from 28 to 31.

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Collecting 1x Super Pass, 1x Chocolate Pokeblock, and 1x Chocolate Memory Berry.

Giving the Chocolate Memory Berry to my Trapinch to teach him Gust, Fury Cutter, Mud Shot, and Endure.

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Collecting 1x Chocolate Ball, 1x Chocolate Milkshake, 1x White Chocolate Egg, and 1x Gummi Bag containing 3x Mysterious Gummis, 3x White Gummis, 3x Brown Gummis, and 3x Pink Gummis.

Giving the Chocolate Milkshake to my Houndour to teach him Dark Pulse.

Giving the White Chocolate Egg to my Aron, raising him from 22 to 25.

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Scooping up:
    1x Chocolate Candy and feeding to Teddiursa, raising him from Lv29 to Lv32.
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Magic Chocolate Coated Carrot
    1x Super Pass
    1x Chocolate Pokeblock
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry and feeding to Teddiursa teaching him the EMs Cross Chop, Belly Drum, Yawn, & Metal Claw
    1x Chocolate Milkshake and feeding it to Teddiursa, teaching him the MT Superpower
    1x Chocolate Pokeball
    1x White Chocolate Egg and feeding it to Teddiursa, raising him from Lv32 (above) to Lv35.
    1x Gummi Bag containing: x3 Mysterious Gummi, x3 White Gummi, x3 Brown Gummi, & x3 Pink Gummi.

Many thanks and Happy Easter!

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Happy Easter/Zombie Bunny Day everyone!! ^_^

Picking up the following stuffs:

From Arnold:
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 Golden Egg

Feeding the Chocolate Candy to my Roggenrola, raising her from level 7 to level 10.
    Feeding the Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot to Roggenrola to teach her Chocolate Magic.

*Roggenrola learned Headbutt!*

From enchantress:
    x1 Super Pass (Expires April 1 2013)
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock +40 Cute (Expires June 30 2013) ~ Tess Edit: Used on 14/04/2013.

Feeding the Chocolate Memory Berry my Slugma to teach it EM's Acid Armor, Rollout, Inferno and Smokescreen.

From Arc-Angel:
    x1 Chocolate Ball
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 White Chocolate Egg
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Feeding the White Chocolate Egg to my Roggenrola, raising her level from 10 to 13.
    Feeding the Chocolate Milkshake to my Steelix to teach it MT Dragon Pulse.
    Last edited by enchantress; 15th April 2013 at 3:46 AM.

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Grabbing:
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Ball
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 White Chocolate Egg
    x1 Gummi Bag

Feeding Chocolate Candy to Eddie the Herdier to raise his level from Lv 33 to Lv 36

Feeding Chocolate Memory Berry to Eddie, teaching him EM Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Lick and Howl

Feeding Chocolate Milkshake to Claptrap the Carnivine to teach him Magical Leaf

Feeding White Chocolate Egg to Ivana the Grimer to raise her level from Lv 16 to Lv 19

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Merry Easter to one and all xxx

Picking up the following generous gifts:

1x Chocolate Candy (Feeding to my Cubone to raise her from Level 04 to Level 07)
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Coated Carrot (Feeding to my Shiny Unown B to teach her Chocolate Magic)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Chocolate Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 07/04/2013.
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry (Feeding to my Umbreon to teach him EM's Charm, Flail, Endure and Curse)
    1x Chocolate Pokeball
    1x Chocolate Milkshake (Feeding to my Axew to teach him MT Aqua Tail)
    1x White Chocolate Egg (Feeding to my Onix to raise her from Level 04 to Level 07)
    Gummi Bag w/
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Many thanx <3
    Last edited by enchantress; 13th April 2013 at 1:26 PM.

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Picking up:
    1 Golden Egg
    1 Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot
    1 Super Pass
    1 Chocolate Pokéblock
    1 Chocolate Ball
    3 Mysterious Gummi's
    3 White Gummi's
    3 Brown Gummi's
    3 Pink Gummi's

Using:
    Feeding a Chocolate Candy to Rags, my Ralts who is level 12.
    Rags grew to level 13
    Rags grew to level 14
    Rags grew to level 15

Feeding a Chocolate Memory Berry to Rags, my Ralts.
    Rags learned Disable, Mean Look, Memento, Destiny Bond

Feeding a Chocolate Milkshake to Rags, my Ralts.
    Rags learned Fire Punch

Feeding a White Chocolate Egg to Rags, my Ralts.
    Rags grew to level 16
    Rags grew to level 17. Rags learned Lucky Chant!
    Rags grew to level 18.
    Last edited by Ex-Admiral Insane; 31st March 2013 at 12:03 PM.

Happy Easter, everybody!

I'll be picking up all of the following stuff (in all of the quotes):

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Now for the good part!

-Feeding Chocolate Candy to Shinobu the Makuhita, raising her from Lv. 5 to Lv. 8 *Shinobu learned Arm Thrust*
    -Feeding Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot to Chi-Chi the Sentret. *Chi-Chi learned Chocolate Magic!*

-Feeding Chocolate Memory Berry to Cherith the Purrloin, so he can learn EMs Fake Tears, Yawn, Encore and Pay Day

-Feeding Chocolate Milkshake to Kára the Gible, so she can learn EM Twister
    -Feeding White Chocolate Egg to Minori the Seel, raising him from Lv. 14 to Lv. 17 *Minori learned Ice Shard!*

And here's the stuff that will be going to my inventory:

-Golden Egg x1
    -Super Pass x1
    -Chocolate Pokéblock (Cute +40) x1 ~ Tess Edit: Used on 31/03/2013.
    -Chocolate Ball x1
    -Mysterious Gummi x3
    -White Gummi x3
    -Brown Gummi x3
    -Pink Gummi x3

Happy sugar coma!
    Last edited by enchantress; 2nd April 2013 at 1:09 PM.

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Yay, thanks Arnold! Picking up:
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Chocolate Carrot

I'll use the Chocolate Candy on Undine the female Poliwag, raising her from level 10 to 13. Undine learned Water Gun!

I'll cash the Golden Egg for 3,000 coins which I take to the Exchange.

And the Chocolate Carrot will be used on Trucy the Kadabra. Trucy learned Chocolate Magic!

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Thank you Tess (and for the egg hatching earlier as well). Picking up:
    1x Super Pass
    1x Chocolate Pokéblock
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry.

Using the Chocolate Memory Berry on Isabella the Zubat, teaching her EMs Brave Bird, Giga Drain, Whirlwind and Hypnosis.

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Thank you Arc! Picking up:
    1x Chocolate Pokéball
    1x Chocolate Milkshake
    1x White Chocolate Egg
    1x Gummi Bag of 3x Mysterious Gummis, 3x White Gummis, 3x Brown Gummis and 3x Pink Gummis.

Using the Chocolate Milkshake on Ace the Eevee to teach him EM Wish.

Using the White Chocolate Egg on Undine the female Poliwag, raising her from level 13 (above) to 16. Undine learned Doubleslap!
    Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 31st March 2013 at 1:01 PM.

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

[color=chocolate] 1 x Chocolate Ball (Same properties as those of the regular Pokeball, just much tastier!)

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi[/LIST]

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^

Thanks so much for yet another great event! Last year's Easter giveaway was my first-ever FB event, so it holds a special place in my heart. ^^

Claiming:
    • 1x Chocolate Candy
    • 1x Golden Egg
    • 1x Magical Chocolate Covered Carrot
      ---
    • 1x Super Pass
    • 1x Chocolate Pokeblock
    • 1x Chocolate Memory Berry
      ---
    • 1x Chocolate Ball
    • 1x Chocolate Milkshake
    • 1x White Chocolate Egg
    • 3x Mysterious Gummi
    • 3x White Gummi
    • 3x Brown Gummi
    • 3x Pink Gummi

Giving:
    • 1x Chocolate Candy + 1 White Chocolate Egg to Crix the Elekid, raising him from Level 26 to 32. *Crix learned ThunderPunch!*
    • 1x Magical Chocolate Covered Carrot to Boo the Bidoof. *Boo learned Chocolate Magic!*
    • 1x Chocolate Memory Berry + 1x Chocolate Milkshake to Druddigon, teaching him EMs Crush Claw, Glare, Iron Tail, Poison Tail and Sucker Punch
    • 1x Chocolate Ball to Boo the Bidoof, discarding his old Pokeball
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 2nd April 2013 at 12:24 AM.

Goodies! I'm eating chocolate IRL, so my team can eat chocolate too!

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Claiming:
    1x Chocolate Candy, 1x Golden Egg and 1x Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot
    Using the Chocolate Candy on my Level 10 Panpour
    *Blue Grew to Level 13! Blue learned Fury Swipes!*
    Using the Magical Carrot on my Drowzee
    *Dikune learned Chocolate Magic!*
    Taking the Golden Egg to the Coin Exchange for 3,000 Coins.

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Claiming:
    1x Super Pass, 1x Chocolate Pokeblock and 1x Chocolate Memory Berry
    Using the Chocolate Memory Berry on my Panpour
    *Blue learned Tickle, Aqua Ring, Role Play and Aqua Tail!*

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Claiming:
    1x Chocolate Pokeball, 1x Chocolate Milkshake, 1x White Chocolate Egg and 1x Gummi Bag holding 3x Mysterious, White, Brown and Pink Gummis
    Using the White Chocolate Egg on my Level 4 Drowzee
    *Dikune Grew to Level 7! Dikune learned Disable!*
    Using the Chocolate Milkshake on my Drowzee
    *Dikune learned Flatter!*

Thank you for all the chocolate, Blue and Dikune appreciate it so much. Say thank you guys!
    *OMNOMNOMNOM!*
    ...Well, they're too busy eating. I'll thank you for them.
    Last edited by swampertforever; 31st March 2013 at 3:08 PM.

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^

How could I almost forget my favorite holiday?!
    Happy Bunny Day!

From Arnold:
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 Golden Egg

From Enchantress:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Pokeblock

From Arc_Angel:
    x1 Chocolate Ball
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 White Chocolate Egg
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

-
    Giving Chocolate Candy to Pluto to increase his level from Lv. 29 to Lv. 32,
    And then also giving White Chocolate Egg to Pluto to raise him further from Lv. 32 to Lv. 35
    Washing it down with a Chocolate Milkshake, which teaches Pluto ThunderPunch!

Finally, giving Chocolate Memory Berry to Little Gar (Although he definetly doesn't need any sugar),
    to teach him Egg Moves Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Take Down, and Yawn!
    Last edited by allishinca; 31st March 2013 at 5:05 PM.

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Picking up:
    Chocolate Candy
    Golden Egg

Using: Chocolate Candy on my Shiny Oddish, raising its level from 10 to 13.
    Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot on Shiny Oddish, teaching it Chocolate Magic.
    Happy Easter Fizzby!

Picking up:
    Super Pass
    Chocolate Pokeblock
    Chocolate Memory Berry

Using:
    Chocolate Memory Berry on my Duskull, teaching it the Egg Moves Destiny Bond, Grudge, Pain Split, Faint Attack
    Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Picking up:
    Chocolate Pokeball
    Chocolate milkshake
    White Chocolate Egg
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Thank you all.

Zombie Bunnies? 0_o You guys have been hanging around ghost types too long.

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Picking up Chocolate Candy, Golden Egg and Magic Chocolate Covered Carrot.
    Feeding my Klink the Chocolate Candy to raise it from lv 13 to 16.

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Picking up Super Pass, Chocolate Pokeblock and Chocolate Memory Berry.
    Feeding Chocolate Memory Berry to my Horsea to teach it EM Clear Smog, Flail, Octazooka and Diable.

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Picking up Chocolate Ball, Chocolate Milkshake, White Chocolate Egg and three each of Mysterious, White, Brown and Pink Gummis.
    Feeding White Chocolate Egg to my Bronzor to raise it from lv 27 to 30.
    Feeding Chocolate Milkshake to my Klink to teach it MT Signal Beam.
    Feeding 3 Mysterious Gummis to my Bronzor raising it from 16 IQ to 19.
    Feeding 3 White Gummis to my Porygon rasing it from 1 IQ to 4.
    Feeding 3 Brown Gummis to my Numel raising it from 0 to 3.

Thanks for the gifts everyone!

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    quickly picking all of these, thank you!
    quickly using the chocolate memory berry on my dratini, making her learn the EMs SUPERSONIC, EXTREMESPEED, MIST and AQUA JET.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast