Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Zombie Bunny Day (Easter 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    With Chocolate's Huzzzah

It's easter Time again, with Eggs, and Rabbits and some dude who ate chocolate and died, and cae back as a chocolate zombie...or something like that, i'm close right? something to do with Willy Wonka right? I dunnno

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
    From Arnie:

x1 Chocolate Candy (+3 Levels, Expires 16th April)
    x1 Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or used as a base decoration)

Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot Which Teaches One Pokemon the Move Chocolate Magic (see below)

Chocolate Magic - Once Ordered, the user Fires off a Molten Chocolate Blast that hits for the same power as a Bubblebeam. Once the Chocolate makes contact with the enemy it starts to stickifiy around them casuing movment to drop by 50% making it harder to Dodge or run near or away from the opponent. The stickiness lasts for 3 Rounds (and tastes pretty damn good too).
    Appeal Points: <3 <3
    Jam Points: <3
    Contest Effect: Makes last Pokemon to appeal miss the next appeal stage.
    Picking up a Chocolate Candy, a Golden Egg, and Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot.

Feeding the Chocolate Candy to Marshall my Maractus from Lv. 2 to Lv. 5.

Marshall learned Sweet Scent.
    My all natural musk makes all the ladies swoon.

Feeding the Carrot to Gold my Totodile to teach him Chocolate Magic.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Happy Easter Fizzby!

Our beloved Easter Buneary has again left pressies in our staff room during the dead of night so now it's time to share.
    If you'd like one or more of these items, simply quote the ones you're interested in and they're all yours ^-^.

x1 This helpful Super Pass to aide in your training needs. Expires April 1 2013.
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires June 30 2013.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves
    it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of
    Relearned and Egg Moves. (Non-Tradeable). Expires April 1 2013.

Hope you have a great day ^^
    Picking up a Super Pass, a Chocolate Pokeblock, and a Chocolate Memory Berry.

Feeding the Berry to Marshall, my Maractus, to teach him the EMs Leech Seed, Worry Seed, Grasswhistle, and Spikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Happy Chocolate Day!!
    (Otherwise known as Easter)

Hmmm ...chocolate, the taste and spirit of Easter, a time to indulge in my favourite food and now you can let your Pokemon enjoy a chocolate overload too. Please quote only the items you want from the hamper below.

The Chocolate and Sweetie Lover's Hamper
    Within each hamper are the following goodies:
    1 x Chocolate Ball (Same properties as those of the regular Pokeball, just much tastier!)
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn) Expires 16th April
    1 x White Chocolate Egg (Raises a Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten) Expires 16th April

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 White Gummi
    x3 Brown Gummi
    x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Picking up the hamper with a Chocolate Ball, a Chocolate Milkshake, a White Chocolate Egg, and a gummi bag with 3 of each of the following: Mysterious Gummis, White Gummis, Brown Gummis, and Pink Gummis.

Feeding the Milkshake to Megas my Golett to teach him the MT move Gravity.

Feeding the White Chocolate Egg to Gold, my Totodile, to raise his level from Lv. 26 to Lv. 29. Gold learned Crunch and Chip Away.
    Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 1st April 2013 at 4:47 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12