Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you find yourself cheering for Team Rocket?

I cheered for Jessie throughout the Sinnoh Grand Festival. Although as a team I found myself cheering for them a lot more in BW than before.

^ Ah, me to! Meaning the contest part. It was hard for me to cheer them on in BW though. But they are getting better in EpN.
    岩根雅明=♡

I'm annoyed that they've regressed to their usual antics of following Ash around and trying to steal Pikachu. For the first time since the show began, they felt fresh at the beginning of BW. They had new costumes, but, more importantly, they were actually competent again, and not comic relief. Now they've returning to the "Team Rocket's blasting off againnnnnnnn!" stuff. BW has been about regression for so many characters...
    I'm Oshawott!
    And quite naturally I rock.
    Who are you?

...Let's be friends...
    5386-9386-3644

Quote Originally Posted by OceanWaterOtter View Post
    I'm annoyed that they've regressed to their usual antics of following Ash around and trying to steal Pikachu. For the first time since the show began, they felt fresh at the beginning of BW. They had new costumes, but, more importantly, they were actually competent again, and not comic relief. Now they've returning to the "Team Rocket's blasting off againnnnnnnn!" stuff. BW has been about regression for so many characters...
    They gave off the illusion of being competent. If they interacted with ash and co they will still fail to do anything meaningful.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanWaterOtter View Post
    i get where you are coming from. it got tiring seeing them fail and i too was happy to see competent tr after so long. their job as comic relief got dumped on oshawott, which was ehhh...not great. however, with tr back to their old ways i feel sad. i kinda want to see them leave.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Not past Orange Islands.

Johto is what started their lame filler formula and it just got worse from there on. They do have some good episodes from time to time.

Yes because they used to fail all the time D; But now, their working their way up to awesomeness.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123