Thread: why hello there old bean sips tea pip pip

Default why hello there old bean sips tea pip pip

I don't exactly know how to fit in with another community... lmao BUT HEY THERE. 8D

I've been playing pokemon since I was around 4 (since yellow was released, anyway) and i'm seriously surprised that I haven't joined any sort of pokemon forum before since i've literally wasted about 5 years of my life online 6______6 but hey i'm not entirely new to forums so i'm pretty chill in that department

I'm mainly here to trade because im too scared to battle LMAO but I would love to make some friends too!! uvu

"said i'm, i'm high class,
    and this is where you brought me?"

tumblr | deviantart

Spoiler:- my shinies -:

Welcome to the forums!
    I love trading here ^^ And I'm like you when it comes to battling.. it scares me, haha. I can get too competitive sometimes and get really upset if I lose (which would be most likely what would happen), so it's best I just not battle other people ^^;
    White 2 FC: 2666-9983-9495
    DeviantArt | Tumblr | My crafting forum
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/14e289t.png[/IMG]
    I crochet pokemon!! I can be commissioned if you would like for me to make you a custom one. I also have some pre-mades for sale. If interested, please send me a note on DeviantArt telling me what you want.

I have a very very casual breeding shop: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

me too. i am really bad online, but welcome to the forum!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Welcome to Serebii!
    I can't say I'm scared of battling, as if one keeps it casual, the battles will mostly be pure fun!

Welcome to SPPF, enjoy your stay.