Thread: why hello there old bean sips tea pip pip

Default why hello there old bean sips tea pip pip

I don't exactly know how to fit in with another community... lmao BUT HEY THERE. 8D

I've been playing pokemon since I was around 4 (since yellow was released, anyway) and i'm seriously surprised that I haven't joined any sort of pokemon forum before since i've literally wasted about 5 years of my life online 6______6 but hey i'm not entirely new to forums so i'm pretty chill in that department

I'm mainly here to trade because im too scared to battle LMAO but I would love to make some friends too!! uvu

"said i'm, i'm high class,
    and this is where you brought me?"

tumblr | deviantart

Spoiler:- my shinies -:

Welcome to the forums!
    I love trading here ^^ And I'm like you when it comes to battling.. it scares me, haha. I can get too competitive sometimes and get really upset if I lose (which would be most likely what would happen), so it's best I just not battle other people ^^;
    White 2 FC: 2666-9983-9495
    DeviantArt | Tumblr | My crafting forum
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/14e289t.png[/IMG]
    I crochet pokemon!! I can be commissioned if you would like for me to make you a custom one. I also have some pre-mades for sale. If interested, please send me a note on DeviantArt telling me what you want.

I have a very very casual breeding shop: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

me too. i am really bad online, but welcome to the forum!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Welcome to Serebii!
    I can't say I'm scared of battling, as if one keeps it casual, the battles will mostly be pure fun!

Welcome to SPPF, enjoy your stay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    wow, we're now pre-ordering an 18 year old game

guess Nintendo knows how poorly GS play and needs a cheap pre-order bonus to rope people in

gotta get the preloads in so the servers don't get hammered by all those nerds trying to download their 0.00004 GB of retro meh on relaunch day