View Poll Results: Who should be the Water Pokemon of the Week?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samurott

26 21.67%
  • Milotic

45 37.50%
  • Keldeo

18 15.00%
  • Blastoise

45 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Water Type Club

Personally I believe if Basculin does evolve, I'm pretty sure that he'll be a giant piranha
    A mimed Quilfish would be interesting, it would be water/steel and would be something that could rival ferrothorn in terms of defences and annoying people
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Personally I believe if Basculin does evolve, I'm pretty sure that he'll be a giant piranha
    A mimed Quilfish would be interesting, it would be water/steel and would be something that could rival ferrothorn in terms of defences and annoying people
    I would love a Basculin eve too. Just imagine Aqua jet+ Adaptability+ Really high attack stat. It could be a better revenge killer than scizor. (although maybe a little OP)

Personally though, I'd like a Golduck evo. if it had good defenses, it could really make good use of Cloud Nine.

Username:ReshiZekyurem
    Why do you want to join this Club: I have a passion for Water types...Water types are the most abundant Pokemon in the world, no other type has that many Pokemon!
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you.
    GYARADOS

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Username:ReshiZekyurem
    Why do you want to join this Club: I have a passion for Water types...Water types are the most abundant Pokemon in the world, no other type has that many Pokemon!
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you.
    GYARADOS
    Welcome to the club
    ACCEPTED!

hey reshi welcome to the club also man i can't wait to have a tournament

topic: What is your favorite water type pokemon and why? also if you want to add your pokemon's moveset and talk about how you like using that water pokemon is cool too

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post

topic: What is your favorite water type pokemon and why? also if you want to add your pokemon's moveset and talk about how you like using that water pokemon is cool too
    I already told whatare my 3 favorites, but I'll only post one of the sets I like ^^;

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
    Ability: Hydration
    Nature: Bold
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 spDef
    - Scald
    - Toxic
    - Roar
    - Rest

With this set, It absolutely needs Rain support and will love hazard support. If I lose rain, it's sort of useless. Now for the movesets. Scald for not being Taunt bait, and boosted with rain. Toxic is when I know I can stall. Roar is for boosters, unfavorable matchup, or I just want to phaze. Rest in rain with hydration, is the main move here. It's an instant recovery move with no drawbacks(well of course if it's not raining). And the EVs+Nature is to make it Physically Defensive Vaporeon.
    No.

Here is a set for my favourite Water type Swampert

Swampert @Leftovers
    Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Adamant
    EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Def
    Moves:
    - Waterfall
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Punch
    - Toxic

I use this set because I mainly go on a offensive approach, I mainly rely on rain when to succeed with my pokemon, but this Pokemon stands out on it's own being independant where Rain isn't mandatory.

Trivia: Swampert is the only pokemon on my team that is in UU, while everyone else is in OU

Username: Keldminrachi91
    Why do you want to join this Club: I LOVE Water types; one of my favorite types, because I think there's a water type out there for everyone; they're so wide-ranged, and I just love a lot of them.

Yay, first club!

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Probably *shrug*
    When I was younger I didn't really liked the tenta family (they grew on me later), Psyduck was my favorite.
    Same with me Daikenki.
    I used to hate the Tentacruel line, but then when I started playing competitive, the pokemon grew on me.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

You know that doesn't seem like a bad idea, why don't we have a mono-water tournament

Who's with me

Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    Why do you want to join this Club: I LOVE Water types; one of my favorite types, because I think there's a water type out there for everyone; they're so wide-ranged, and I just love a lot of them.

Yay, first club!
    Sorry, but it's incomplete, please complete the rest of the form. As for now...
    DENIED

Quote Originally Posted by Chandelurefan1 View Post
    You know that doesn't seem like a bad idea, why don't we have a mono-water tournament

Who's with me
    That' one of the few things I'm planning on doing. That'll come up soon

*facepalm* Uggh, my computer must have glitched out again. Sorry, I'll repost.

Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyarados, who else would it be?

Sorry about the unanswered riddle

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    *facepalm* Uggh, my computer must have glitched out again. Sorry, I'll repost.

Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyarados, who else would it be?

Sorry about the unanswered riddle
    Fine, jut pecaue Im nice...
    ACCEPTED!

Username: FrozenPhoenix96.
    Why do you want to join this Club: Daiken's my friend.
    Gyardos ofcourse, lol, I made this riddle. XD
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

Username: Auaria~
    Why do you want to join this Club: Water is my 4th favourite type! <3 I love them so~
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you: Gyarados, I guess

“Nameless... Like me...” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenPhoenix96 View Post
    Username: FrozenPhoenix96.
    Why do you want to join this Club: Daiken's my friend.
    Gyardos ofcourse, lol, I made this riddle. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Auaria~ View Post
    Username: Auaria~
    Why do you want to join this Club: Water is my 4th favourite type! <3 I love them so~
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you: Gyarados, I guess
    Welcome to the club, I hope you'll enjoy it here
    ACCEPTED!

Username: LeoxrHD809
    Why do you want to join this Club: I have always loved Water-Type Pokemon,I always chose water starter.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. !GYARADOS!

My Team
    White

Quote Originally Posted by LeoxrHD809 View Post
    Username: LeoxrHD809
    Why do you want to join this Club: I have always loved Water-Type Pokemon,I always chose water starter.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. !GYARADOS!
    Welcome to the club.
    ACCEPTED!

Also, there's a new topic. Do you think X and Y will have a water type legendary? If so, what do you think it'll be?

I think a Water/something legendary based on Poseidon from Greek mythology would be nice. Or something from French mythology.

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

What did I say about one-liners?
    Also, my guess is that we would have some sort of Serpentine or Dolphin type legendary

Do you think X and Y will have a water type legendary? If so, what do you think it'll be?
    I think it's highly likely. personally, I'd love a Water/Ghost legendary just for the same of having one. maybe a Water/Flying would be nice too.

as for the other topics;

Who is your favorite water type Pokémon?- you're making me choose?! well, my absolute favourite is Milotic; it's so pretty, especially in its shiny form.~ it also has great sp. attack/defense. others I love include: Gyarados, Oshawott, Staryu, Alomomola, Suicune, and Horsea
    Who is your favorite water type gym leader?- Misty, of course!
    Who uses your favorite water type legendary, between Kyogre, Suicune, Manaphy, Keldeo and Phione?- Suicune. its design is the best -imo- and it has a nice move pool.
    What is your favorite water type move?- Surf.~ I like its animation a lot. :3 and also Razor Shell, Aqua Ring, Hydro Cannon (though I don't use it), and Aqua Jet for the same reasons.

“Nameless... Like me...” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Do you think X and Y will have a water type legendary? If so, what do you think it'll be?
    I think it's highly likely. personally, I'd love a Water/Ghost legendary just for the same of having one. maybe a Water/Flying would be nice too.
    Water/Flying legendary would be really cool!
    Water/Ghost would be more as a Pokemon that isn't legendary, in my opinion.

What is your favorite water type move?
    Hhhhmmm, a hard descicion.
    It would be Scald or HydroPump, I don't know which one of these two the most, so I choose both (, if that's okay).

Create an Water type move!
    A water type move like Stealth Rocks and Spikes and Toxic Spikes and moves like that.
    But then a water move.
    One that makes a whirlpool at the oppenents side, and makes every Pokemon dizzy when they are switched to that Pokemon, lol.
    It doesn't affect water Pokemons and Pokemons that spin anyway (like Hitmontop and Starmie and KlinKlang and Pokemons like that).
    It can't be fixed by RapidSpin, but it can be fixed by a another new move that I would create.
    One that can fix this move and ToxicSpikes and Leech Seed (not StealthRocks and Spikes, or else RapidSpin would have no use anymore in the game).

Who is your favorite water type gym leader?
    Crasher Wake! He's cool!

Who is your favorite water type Pokémon?
    Can't choose, I like a lot of water type Pokemons a lot.
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

I think X and Y should be some sort of Water/Fire legendary, since fire is the only type Water hasn't been paired with yet, so using the power of two opposite elements may seem like an interesting idea.

What type should the Froakie line should be?

I either want a Water/Fighting or a Water/Dark.

as for the other topics;

Who is your favorite water type Pokémon?- you're making me choose?! well, my absolute favourite is Milotic; it's so pretty, especially in its shiny form.~ it also has great sp. attack/defense. others I love include: Gyarados, Oshawott, Staryu, Alomomola, Suicune, and Horsea
    Who is your favorite water type gym leader?- Misty, of course!
    Who uses your favorite water type legendary, between Kyogre, Suicune, Manaphy, Keldeo and Phione?- Suicune. its design is the best -imo- and it has a nice move pool.
    What is your favorite water type move?- Surf.~ I like its animation a lot. :3 and also Razor Shell, Aqua Ring, Hydro Cannon (though I don't use it), and Aqua Jet for the same reasons.
    Maybe it might.
    It may be like Kyogre again, or something like Manaphy.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

I don't think one of the main legendaries will be a Water type, but maybe one of the trio Pokemon or an event Pokemon will. I expect will see one.

What is your favorite water type move?
    Surf. I use it all the as a field move and it is actually a really good attack.

Who is your favorite water type gym leader?
    Crasher Wake. I think he's really funny.. haha

Who is your favorite water type Pokémon?
    Kingdra. I really like Kingdra.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast