View Poll Results: Who should be the Water Pokemon of the Week?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samurott

26 21.67%
  • Milotic

45 37.50%
  • Keldeo

18 15.00%
  • Blastoise

45 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Water Type Club

A New Water Type Legendary Would Be Awsome. Maybe some-sort of Water Dragon, But With A Design That Looks like A Water Type Unlike Palkia. Or Myth Creature
    And Thanks For Accepting Me I Just Joined And Now I Feel Welcomed. ^-^

My Team
    White

Quote Originally Posted by LeoxrHD809 View Post
    A New Water Type Legendary Would Be Awsome. Maybe some-sort of Water Dragon, But With A Design That Looks like A Water Type Unlike Palkia. Or Myth Creature
    And Thanks For Accepting Me I Just Joined And Now I Feel Welcomed. ^-^
    I would like to see that, yes.
    It should look similar to Palkia though..mainly because Palkia is my fav Sinnoh Legend.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Tbh, I doubt we'll see another dragon. Maybe something that is similar to a levaiathan (Kyogre)
    But really, the legends have a ridiculos amont of dragons
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Hey!
    Username: FrostStorm (see above)
    Why do you want to join this Club: Because Water types are awesome. Also Samurott and Rotom-W
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyarados
    Last edited by Toyosatomimi no Miko; 8th April 2013 at 10:05 PM. Reason: can't spell

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post
    Hey!
    Username: FrostStorm (see above)
    Why do you want to join this Club: Because Water types are awesome. Also Samurott and Rotom-W
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyarados
    Welcome to the club
    ACCEPTED!

Looks like our club grown since we have now got 15 members (I counted correct me if I'm wrong)

About a water type legendary. Now the mascots of Pokemon X and Y are based off Norse Mythology. The main symbolised creatures are a Deer, a wvyern like creature and a serpent

Now Xerneas is a deer, while Yveltal is a flying creature which I think is based off the wvyern. But there is the serpent

There are many ways a serpent can be applied into the game. It could be another Dragon noting the link to Dragons and reptiles or it could be Poison type due to how Snakes which are serpents use poison to kill. There is the possibility of the Water noting the ideas of sea-serpents, so who knows X and Y are incomplete without a Z, so anything could happen there may be a Pokemon Z with a Water type Serpent pokemon as the mascot.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Tbh, I doubt we'll see another dragon. Maybe something that is similar to a levaiathan (Kyogre)
    But really, the legends have a ridiculos amont of dragons
    Well ya dragon legendary's are getting over rated.
    Maybe Some Kind Of Fish Similar To A Gyarados.
    But More Majestic.^-^

My Team
    White

Well ya dragon legendary's are getting over rated.
    Maybe Some Kind Of Fish Similar To A Gyarados.
    But More Majestic.^-^
    So like Milotic the supposed most beautiful pokemon (Not my opinion)

Everyone pretty much believe that "Z" (If there will be one) will be some sort of seadragon or serpant
    Knowing Nintendo, it would most likely be water/dragon

They have a Land Legendary in Xerneas. They have a Sky Legendary in Yveltal. So maybe there could be a third, Water Legendary?
    Which Water Starter do you like the most? In First Stages?
    They all are unique and diverse...we have a turtle, crocodile, axolotl, penguin, otter and now a Frog. My favourite is Oshawott because it has a detachable weapon of its own!

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

If there is a "Z" pokemon, most likely, it will be a Sea Serpent. As for the type, I want to see a Poisounous(spell check ) Snake. IIRC, only the Tentacool line and Qwilfish has the Water/Poison type. But since both of them are supporters/walls, I want to see it be an attacker, more of a special sweeper. It will be cool imo. It could also get a signature move.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    If there is a "Z" pokemon, most likely, it will be a Sea Serpent. As for the type, I want to see a Poisounous(spell check ) Snake. IIRC, only the Tentacool line and Qwilfish has the Water/Poison type. But since both of them are supporters/walls, I want to see it be an attacker, more of a special sweeper. It will be cool imo. It could also get a signature move.
    I agree. It would be nice to see a poison legendary. Especially if it's water/poison type

Which starter do you like the most. In first stages

Mudkip. It was my first starter, and will always be my favourite.

It would actually be very nice if we get a Poison Legendary since there are no Poison Legendaries.(Arceus doesn't count). A Sea Snake can fit as a Poison Type as well since most likely some sea snakes are poisonous.

As for my favorite water gym leader, I really don't have a favorite, but right now is Juan. He is such a sophisticated person. Second would go to Misty. (i really don't like Wake, but I do love his gym.)
    No.

Username: Fearless123
    Why do you want to join this Club: I've recently taken a liking to water pokemon because they generally have good typing. They also tend to have a broad range of attacks. I'm currently planning an OU rain team.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyarados.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 9th April 2013 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    They have a Land Legendary in Xerneas. They have a Sky Legendary in Yveltal. So maybe there could be a third, Water Legendary?
    Which Water Starter do you like the most? In First Stages?
    They all are unique and diverse...we have a turtle, crocodile, axolotl, penguin, otter and now a Frog. My favourite is Oshawott because it has a detachable weapon of its own!
    Most likely that would be totodile ^____^
    It looks so cute !
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

attention members! Next week will be an upcoming tourney! More details will be up soon!

attention members! Next week will be an upcoming tourney! More details will be up soon!
    Cool! But I hope it isn't mono water. Then, there would be a lot of Ludicolo and Rotom abuse (and to a lesser extant, Lanturn). It would be nice if it was 4 water types and 2 others.

Anyway I'd be happy to participate!

Let me guess, it is a Pokemon Showdown tourney.

Well I'm built for any situation. I got a mono-water team and many other teams. Bring it on

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bolt View Post
    Cool! But I hope it isn't mono water. Then, there would be a lot of Ludicolo and Rotom abuse (and to a lesser extant, Lanturn). It would be nice if it was 4 water types and 2 others.

Anyway I'd be happy to participate!
    Yes it is, but I'll explain the rules later. As for that kind? I may make a ps section and a wifi section

I've never played competitively (I'm only still in the planning of my first-ever team), so do we have to enter? I mean, I would be crushed like a Caterpie, but I would like to try, at the very least!

Which starter do you like the most. In first stages.

Ooh, that's tough. So, I really love Squirtle, but Mudkip is cool too. Totodile was never my favorite, but it's grown on me, lol. Oshawott and Piplup were too similar IMO, especially being back-to-back, but I don't dislike them as much as I used to (I like them a little bit, but they are my least favorite water starters). So, I would probably say either Squirtle, Mudkip, or Froakie, although he reminds me a lot of Seismitoad... If they make him Water/Ground, he'll be down there with Pippy and Osha. >_<

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

Awesome...I would love to enter !
    Just as long is not a full 6 on 6 mono.

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

Now can you give a date on when the tourney is the going to be, as well as rules

I'm so pumped for this, as I won three tourneys in the past.

Iit'll be announced this week. Have been dealing with a few things so I didn't get much done. Sorry

cool that would be fun i can't wait super and my goodness i need help with my rain team still >.> its a mess still i don't know what to do...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

I'll help eevee

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast