View Poll Results: Who should be the Water Pokemon of the Week?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samurott

26 21.67%
  • Milotic

45 37.50%
  • Keldeo

18 15.00%
  • Blastoise

45 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Water Type Club

So.. I'll dedicate this first post to the obvoius topic of which Water-Type is my favourite. And the answer to that would be Kingdra and Milotic. Kingdra have no weakness besides Dragon-Types, and it's overall a strong fishy. Same with Milotic. Its defenses give me some oppurtunities to stall oponents with Attract, Toxic etc. for f*cks and fun

With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

Say hello to my Swampert's(one of my faves) earthquake and its bye bye Milo. Strangely enough all of the pokémon in my emerald team are female...
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Never used Swampert. Last time was in RSE, I think. It is not that good, and can't Milotic learn Reflect? or was it Light screen? I don't remember..

Has decent defence and is only weak to grass
    Also, think so.
    And I broke my own rule about one liners...STUPID!

Heheh, that's the lesson for today. Don't worry about it, we alle have our flaws when it comes to the one-liners.
    Oh, and speaking of starters, my favourite water-Type starter is Empoleon. Steel-Type penguin is Steel-Type Penguin. (That can use Grass Knot. lol)

I personally have this thing where I used the starters for each reigion for every gen. But in my order its Samurott, Swampert, Empoleon, Feraligatr, and Blastiose
    Gen 6 may be the first time since gen 2 that I'll pick a grass starter. I don't mind Froakie, but chespin reminds me of a grass Oshawott...

I think Milotic learns Light Screen, not Reflect. I'm not sure.
    But for my favorite water type, it has to go to Vaporeon, Tentacruel, and Kingdra.
    - Vaporeon is also my favorite Eeveelution also. I like how bulky it is and annoying with the HydraRest combo.
    - Tentacruel is my third favorite water type. I really love his Poison typing, can take a hit from a Terrakion. It can set up TSpikes and my favorite Spinner.
    - Kingdra is my all time favorite water type for quite some time now. Even with above average stats, put it in rain, a very good rain sweeper! He is also a dragon type(although not my favorite type), it only has one weakness, so it's awesome!(only shared by Palkia)
    No.

Strangely enough, I don't like Palkia that much...I just don't have a good reason for it...
    -Vaporeon:My favorite eeveelution next to Espeon Like you said, good defenses, and Hydration is really useful
    -Tentacruel: True tenta can use rapid spin and set up spikes, but Knock Off is also good for breaking leftover users

Palkia is not my favorite, but I have to admit it's a pretty cool water/dragon (:

For Tentacruel, I can't find a way to put Knock Off in the moveset, which kind of suffers from 4MSS(4 moveslot syndrome).
    No.

This the set I used
    Knock Off
    Scald
    Rapid Spin
    Giga Drain
    Black sludge sucks, so I'm gonna switch for leftovers. That's what my monowater team runs though
    I admit, it kinda works well for me

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    This the set I used
    Knock Off
    Scald
    Rapid Spin
    Giga Drain
    Black sludge sucks, so I'm gonna switch for leftovers. That's what my monowater team runs though
    I admit, it kinda works well for me
    I thought your Tentacruel set up toxic spikes. And Black sludge and Leftovers do the same amount of Hp recovery right?

Anyway, if we're talking about favourite water pokemon-

Swampert- Was the first starter I chose. So that's pretty obvious.
    Gyarodos- it was the first pokemon I EV trained.
    Jellicent- because water spout rocks
    Last edited by T-Bolt; 5th April 2013 at 1:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bolt View Post
    I thought your Tentacruel set up toxic spikes. And Black sludge and Leftovers do the same amount of Hp recovery right?
    No, he jyst gets rid of the toxic spikes and stealth rock, that's why I give wish to Vaporeon to heal him a if he takes too much damage
    Also, Leftovers heal slightly more than black sludge

actually they both heal 1/16th health but black sludge only works for poison types
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

I might as well remove the rule about one liners
    Its probably because of his base hp
    but really, no one liners please

Black Sludge is useful on Tentacruel as if a non poison pokemon uses Trick or Switcheroo on Tentacruel they will take damage instead every turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Chandelurefan1 View Post
    Black Sludge is useful on Tentacruel as if a non poison pokemon uses Trick or Switcheroo on Tentacruel they will take damage instead every turn.
    Yeah, that's true...Though I haven't faced a trick-tom in a long time
    Strangely enough, it's a bunch of tech=looms

Am I the only one around there that does not play competetive? lol
    Black Sludge is usefull on a lot of things, and Tentacruel was my favourite Pokemon when I was younger

Probably *shrug*
    When I was younger I didn't really liked the tenta family (they grew on me later), Psyduck was my favorite.

Here is a topic I want to discuss: What Water Pokemon would you like to have an Evolution?

I'd like to see a Basculin evolution as well as an evolution for Qwilfish.

I think a lot of people wanted that,
    Remember when everyone thought Luvdisc would evolve to Alomomola?

Well It was so decieving you don't know how much I was raging when I found out Luvdisc and Alomomola aren't related. WHY GAMEFREAK WHY!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Yes I do..it was hilarious.
    Luvdisc is a crappy pokemon..while Alomomola could stand in OU is used right.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

It's because they're Gamrfreak, people were pissed that Samurott isn't Fighting (I'm not talking about me)
    But I have a feeling someone's going to bomb them once Feniken is revealed to be fightin as well
    Really Gamefreak!? WHAT'S WITH YOUR FETISH WITH FIREFIGHTERS!?

It's because they're Gamrfreak, people were pissed that Samurott isn't Fighting (I'm not talking about me)
    But I have a feeling someone's going to bomb them once Feniken is revealed to be fightin as well
    Really Gamefreak!? WHAT'S WITH YOUR FETISH WITH FIREFIGHTERS!?
    If the Fennekin line are Fire/Fighting types then I will not choose Fennekin without a doubt for the entire sixth generation.

Yes I do..it was hilarious.
    Luvdisc is a crappy pokemon..while Alomomola could stand in OU is used right.
    Alomomola is not really that helpful, it is so frail having a Special Defence of 45 that is even less than Luvdiscs's Special Defence of 65, so Alomomola has High HP, but doesn't have the defensive stats to support it

Quote Originally Posted by Chandelurefan1 View Post
    Alomomola is not really that helpful, it is so frail having a Special Defence of 45 that is even less than Luvdiscs's Special Defence of 65, so Alomomola has High HP, but doesn't have the defensive stats to support it
    It is true that Alomomola is frail on the Specially Defensive side. But with it's High HP and decent defense, it's a good Physical Wall. That's like saying Skarmory sucks due to it's low SpDef side or Blissey with that 10 Defense. Alomomola is meant to take Physical hits, that's why it is a Defensive wall.

As for an evolution, I just really want a Qwilfish evo. I think it would be pretty bomb!(No pun intended). It could be like one of those Sea Bombs(The one from Finding Nemo with the sharks) and have a Water/Steel, Water/Poison, or Water/Ghost are pretty good typing if it's like a Sea Bomb.
    My second would have to be a Basculin. I don't know why, but it could be a steel sea serpent. I see a lot of potential for a Basculin evo ^^.
    No.

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast