View Poll Results: Who should be the Water Pokemon of the Week?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samurott

    26 21.67%
  • Milotic

    45 37.50%
  • Keldeo

    18 15.00%
  • Blastoise

    45 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 884

Thread: The Water Type Club

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    I'll help eevee
    nah its fine i think i may ask voice or drastic they have really good rain teams as well as yellow does too...thank you for wanting to help me out though super

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Its because Garnett kicked my *** isn't it?
    lol don't worry, its fine
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  3. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Its because Garnett kicked my *** isn't it?
    lol don't worry, its fine
    no its not lol its just voice/drastic has alot of experience with competitive battling more then me actually they been in a guild before me lol

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    STOP STALKING ME!
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Yes it is, but I'll explain the rules later. As for that kind? I may make a ps section and a wifi section
    Oh, mono-water? Yeah, I probably will not be seen at all... Well, good luck to everyone who enters! I don't have a single self-EV trained Pokémon, and I'm far from becoming close to making a team. Oh, well, I don't mind. Everyone just have a great time, and good luck to whoever enters!


    ~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    Oh, mono-water? Yeah, I probably will not be seen at all... Well, good luck to everyone who enters! I don't have a single self-EV trained Pokémon, and I'm far from becoming close to making a team. Oh, well, I don't mind. Everyone just have a great time, and good luck to whoever enters!
    if you have pokemon showdown you don' need to ev train or level up...its much easier to make teams fast vice versa to wifi...

    http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/lobby

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    Oh, mono-water? Yeah, I probably will not be seen at all... Well, good luck to everyone who enters! I don't have a single self-EV trained Pokémon, and I'm far from becoming close to making a team. Oh, well, I don't mind. Everyone just have a great time, and good luck to whoever enters!
    Hm....ok .
    So the tourney will be mono-water ?
    Is it regional or is it all gens ?
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  7. #107
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    Hm....ok .
    So the tourney will be mono-water ?
    Is it regional or is it all gens ?
    It'll be revealed this week
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  8. #108
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    It'll be revealed this week
    I'm looking forward to it XD. Can't wait
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  9. #109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    no its not lol its just voice/drastic has alot of experience with competitive battling more then me actually they been in a guild before me lol
    I think you were in a guild before me o_O, I joined one in June/July.
    I really don't mind 6:0 ratio of water types, but it'll just be too hard imo. 3:3 is a pretty common ratio(Since one of my succesfull teams is a 3:3 MonoWater, which I didn't knew and most leagues do 3:3)
    No.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I think you were in a guild before me o_O, I joined one in June/July.
    I really don't mind 6:0 ratio of water types, but it'll just be too hard imo. 3:3 is a pretty common ratio(Since one of my succesfull teams is a 3:3 MonoWater, which I didn't knew and most leagues do 3:3)
    really? well i didn't really make a real team until i became leader of teg so yeah >.> i find you better then me in skill wise...thats all...i was in TSS for a very short time before making teg...

  11. #111

    Default

    I believe that Pokemon Showdown is the location for our tournament, since our tournament would be hard to run in the actual games

    It is an online battling simulator where you don't have to train pokemon you can choose any pokemon for a team you wish to and give them any move that is viable in the real games along with distributing EVs, then battle just like online.

    here is the link www.pokemonshowdown.com

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    So, may I join? The form I filled out on the previous page was apparently overlooked...

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Sorry for the wait guys...
    The tourney will be updated tomorrow!
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  14. #114

    Default

    If there is a tourney, can I participate? I vote for 3 on 3 and on PS. Both are more convienient for everybody, imo.

    I have claimed the Pigs!


    Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    If there is a tourney, can I participate? I vote for 3 on 3 and on PS. Both are more convienient for everybody, imo.
    Nobody said you could not...lol XD
    You can always be in a tourney..It is pretty much open to everyone.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  16. #116
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Edit: SORRY GUYS, DUE TO MR HAVING PROM, THE TOURNEY WILL BEGIN ON SUNDAY OR MONDAY!
    Sorry...
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  17. #117
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Edit: SORRY GUYS, DUE TO MR HAVING PROM, THE TOURNEY WILL BEGIN ON SUNDAY OR MONDAY!
    Sorry...
    That's cool, but what format? Is it mono water? Where are the details?

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    It is mono water, I just didn't set everything up yet...
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  19. #119

    Default

    Here is my anthem for my team


    Standing together they use the power of rain

    All of who went against experience great pain

    No Water Types were any greater fighters

    These are the Water Riders




  20. #120
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chandelurefan1 View Post
    Here is my anthem for my team


    Standing together they use the power of rain

    All of who went against experience great pain

    No Water Types were any greater fighters

    These are the Water Riders



    That sounds really nice.
    They are all Shiny :3
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  21. #121
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    STOP STALKING ME!
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Well, after playing around on PS, I made a rain team! Do we have to post it here, like ChandelureFan did?


    ~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    Well, after playing around on PS, I made a rain team! Do we have to post it here, like ChandelureFan did?
    No you don't. I'm keeping mine secret.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    guys, the tourney will be posted soon! Sorry for the long wait, i'm halway done in making the thread!
    Edit: I just posted it, but it should be a while for it to be approved by a mod -_-
    Last edited by Dew Watatsumi; 22nd April 2013 at 6:38 AM.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  24. #124

    Default

    Wait, where did you posted it?
    The Guild Tornament sub-forum? That's a no no...
    You can just leave it here.
    No.

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Wait, where did you posted it?
    The Guild Tornament sub-forum? That's a no no...
    You can just leave it here.
    CRAP!
    *sigh* I gotta post it again -_-
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •