View Poll Results: Who should be the Water Pokemon of the Week?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samurott

26 21.85%
  • Milotic

45 37.82%
  • Keldeo

18 15.13%
  • Blastoise

44 36.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The Water Type Club

You also have to consider this is a CLUB thread. Not a GUILD thread.
    Just saiyan o_o.

*facepalm...*
    Hold, I'll brb after I slam my head against the nearest wall for my stupidity
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

wait you posted in the guild thread tournament section >.> oh no can't do that super yeah that is for guild threads only not clubs you hold the tournament here...

master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club~Fairy Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

wait you posted in the guild thread tournament section >.> oh no can't do that super yeah that is for guild threads only not clubs you hold the tournament here...
    SuperDaikenki already knows of this

so the tournament will be held here.

In Pokemon Showdown, I plan to make a mono team for each type.

Quote Originally Posted by Chandelurefan1 View Post
    SuperDaikenki already knows of this

so the tournament will be held here.

In Pokemon Showdown, I plan to make a mono team for each type.
    I don't have much time today since I'm in school atm. But yes, it will be monowater, and there will be two sections. A wifi and showdown section. I'll explain more as soon as I get back home...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    *facepalm...*
    Hold, I'll brb after I slam my head against the nearest wall for my stupidity
    Do not do that.
    You are fine.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big.

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Sorry I've Not Been Active School ;( Any Current Topics.

My Team
    White

Quote Originally Posted by LeoxrHD809 View Post
    Sorry I've Not Been Active School ;( Any Current Topics.
    its cool and try to stay on topic and your free to make topics as long as the answers don't resort into one liners...that a rule in this section apparently...

TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club~Fairy Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Sorry everyone, but the first tourney, the splash cup will begin! But let me explain the rules...

-This will be a wifi and ps/po tourney

-All teams MUST be monowater

-When battling someone, it must be 2 battles a match, if both players win, then a 3rd battle will be in place

-You must post your win/loss here

-Also, you must have at least TWO fish pokémon on your team (i.e. Basculin, Lanturn)

-In order to regester for the tourney, you must PM me, that way, it'll be easier for me to keep track and I won't forget anyone...

-Finally! Have fun!

Cr@p, I have only one -_-(other is a Swift Swimmer, unless it's not Standard OU :])
    Does Sea Serpents like creature count? Like Gyara and Milotic? There somewhat of a fish, LOL.

yeah i was gunna say this battle gunna be crazy >.> cuaz there not much favorite fish types i pokes i like >.> sorry to say but ill do my best i guess...

woa cool a tournament
    are ubers allowed? and is weather allowed?
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Cr@p, I have only one -_-(other is a Swift Swimmer, unless it's not Standard OU :])
    Does Sea Serpents like creature count? Like Gyara and Milotic? There somewhat of a fish, LOL.
    No, considering both ARE serpants. Milotic=Eel, Gyrados=Dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    yeah i was gunna say this battle gunna be crazy >.> cuaz there not much favorite fish types i pokes i like >.> sorry to say but ill do my best i guess...
    Yeah...that's what makes it unique...
    Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    woa cool a tournament
    are ubers allowed? and is weather allowed?
    We all know somebody is going to use a politoed...
    Also, NO ubers

No, considering both ARE serpants. Milotic=Eel, Gyrados=Dragon

Yeah...that's what makes it unique...

We all know somebody is going to use a politoed...
    Also, NO ubers
    Can we have no ubers, but still have Swift Swim ?
    Or no ?
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big.

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Username: Egg Thief
    Why do you want to join this Club: Almost every generation I always choose a water starter, or I just get stuck with one (My friends and I always choose different starters). Water is also that type that's always on my team.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyaradose (I have no idea if I spelled that right)
    Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by EggThief View Post
    Why do you want to join this Club: Almost every generation I always choose a water starter, or I just get stuck with one (My friends and I always choose different starters). Water is also that type that's always on my team.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyaradose (I have no idea if I spelled that right)
    lolol and welcome sorry its just how you worded the parentheses XD but yeah welcome to the club...i choose fire starters alot actually >.> but lately grass is my starters but now back to fire later when i do get a 3ds for the new game...

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    Can we have no ubers, but still have Swift Swim ?
    Or no ?
    That I will allow!
    Quote Originally Posted by EggThief View Post
    Hello, and welcome to the club! Though things are slightly slow atm, I hope you'll have plenty of fun!

I guess I won't enter the tourney, lol.
    Unless sea horses count, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I guess I won't enter the tourney, lol.
    Unless sea horses count, LOL.
    Sea horses are fish, so yes, they count as fishes.

And is Drizzle+Swift Swim allowed or only Swift Swim as a standalone. If drizzleswim is allowed, then I better put some Ludicolo counters on my team.
    Thanks to Valaraúkar for gifting me this awesome banner, and woebegonenick for making it!
    Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

Join The Sinjoh Connection!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bolt View Post
    Sea horses are fish, so yes, they count as fishes.

And is Drizzle+Swift Swim allowed or only Swift Swim as a standalone. If drizzleswim is allowed, then I better put some Ludicolo counters on my team.
    i guess so i really thought it wouldn't be a fish but its up to super he makes the rules XD

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    i guess so i really thought it wouldn't be a fish but its up to super he makes the rules XD
    I did ask SuperDaikenki when I submitted my application form, and he said it was counted as a fish. Milotic's fish status may be disputable (since it could be an eel or a serpent), but Kingdra is a clear fish.
    Thanks to Valaraúkar for gifting me this awesome banner, and woebegonenick for making it!
    Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

Join The Sinjoh Connection!

So Super told you Sea Horses(pretty sure you all know what sea horse I'm talking about, xD) count? Then YES!
    I hope other people join wifi, lol.

This is an OU Singles tourney, right? Also, jellyfish count as fish right? Probably a stupid question o_o

*Siggie under construction*

Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    This is an OU Singles tourney, right? Also, jellyfish count as fish right? Probably a stupid question o_o
    Jellicent is allowed, but in order to register, you must pm me and tell me that you will battle in wifi/ps/ or both

Jellicent is allowed, but in order to register, you must pm me and tell me that you will battle in wifi/ps/ or both
    So do we tell you what tier/battle style we use when we PM you? Or is that randomized? And do we need to tell you our teams when we register? Sorry for all the questions, it's my first tourney o_o

*Siggie under construction*

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast