View Poll Results: Who should be the Water Pokemon of the Week?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samurott

26 21.67%
  • Milotic

45 37.50%
  • Keldeo

18 15.00%
  • Blastoise

45 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The Water Type Club

Sorry everyone, but the first tourney, the splash cup will begin! But let me explain the rules...

-This will be a wifi and ps/po tourney

-All teams MUST be monowater

-When battling someone, it must be 2 battles a match, if both players win, then a 3rd battle will be in place

-You must post your win/loss here

-Also, you must have at least TWO fish pokémon on your team (i.e. Basculin, Lanturn)

-In order to regester for the tourney, you must PM me, that way, it'll be easier for me to keep track and I won't forget anyone...

-NEW RULE! POLITOED IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE FIRST AND 3RD ROUNDS!
    -Finally! Have fun!
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Sorry everyone, but the first tourney, the splash cup will begin! But let me explain the rules...

-This will be a wifi and ps/po tourney

-All teams MUST be monowater

-When battling someone, it must be 2 battles a match, if both players win, then a 3rd battle will be in place

-You must post your win/loss here

-Also, you must have at least TWO fish pokémon on your team (i.e. Basculin, Lanturn)

-In order to regester for the tourney, you must PM me, that way, it'll be easier for me to keep track and I won't forget anyone...

-NEW RULE! POLITOED IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE FIRST AND 3RD ROUNDS!
    -Finally! Have fun!
    Great....my whole team was based around using politoed.
    Now I gotta change that around.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

So I see Politoed is banned in first and third round. It's totally fine since I'm not even using dat Toed c:<
    Also, when do matchups come up?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    This is an OU Singles tourney, right? Also, jellyfish count as fish right? Probably a stupid question o_o
    Sorry to butt in but my zoology senses are tingling, but Jellyfish are not fish at all. They are totally different..... I could go into more detail but........ anywho X) No politoed is not good for what I had planned XC
    Last edited by Adaptable Porygon-Z; 30th April 2013 at 7:16 PM. Reason: Spelling
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

Guess I'll change Politoed for Keldeo...

Talking

Hi, I want to join this club!
    Username: Roy9
    Why do you want to join this Club: Water is my favourite type. I made a water competive team. (Politoed, Swampert, Floatzel, Ludicolo, Milotic and Lanturn) and did some in-game water monos. Also I did an water mono Nuzlocke challenge in Heart Gold, but I lost at the E4 rematch, Lance. Floatzel is my favourite Pokemon
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyarados of course!

EDIT:
    Politoed is one of my favourites...
    Last edited by Roy9; 1st May 2013 at 4:53 PM.
    Pardon my grammar, I'm a young Dutchman.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy9 View Post
    Hi, I want to join this club!
    Username: Roy9
    Why do you want to join this Club: Water is my favourite type. I made a water competive team. (Politoed, Swampert, Floatzel, Ludicolo, Milotic and Lanturn) and did some in-game water monos. Also I did an water mono Nuzlocke challenge in Heart Gold, but I lost at the E4 rematch, Lance. Floatzel is my favourite Pokemon
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyarados of course!

EDIT:
    Politoed is one of my favourites...
    Alright, ACCEPTED!Do you wish to join the tourney?

Alright, ACCEPTED!Do you wish to join the tourney?
    Thank you!
    Pardon my grammar, I'm a young Dutchman.

Username: Proraptor715
    Why I want to join: Water is jut my thing.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see.No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. SAMUROTT FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Proraptor715 View Post
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see.No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. SAMUROTT FTW!
    close enough...
    ACCEPTED!

that makes me laugh no offense sweetie, but no way in shape or form samurott looks like a dragon and was in the orignal red and blue games XD but yeah like you said close enough super

Username: Tanbun
    Why do you want to join this club:iam having a water mono now
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you.
    Ehm....... gyarados?

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    that makes me laugh no offense sweetie, but no way in shape or form samurott looks like a dragon and was in the orignal red and blue games XD but yeah like you said close enough super
    Yeah, that was close enough. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by TanBun View Post
    Username: Tanbun
    Why do you want to join this club:iam having a water mono now
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you.
    Ehm....... gyarados?
    Welcome to the club! ACCEPTED!
    Also, while waiting for more people to enter the tourney, lets start a topic.
    What's your greatest and worst win using a water type? My greatest win was in a wifi battle is when I swept this one guy's team with my B1 Samurott (it's in the battle video somewhere), and my worse lost is when my monowater team got taken out by technician breloom. Really, Breloom is fun to use until its used against you...

Was the Breloom battle with me? I know I had swept people with TechniLoom once in a while, and hate it when used against me :/
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Was the Breloom battle with me? I know I had swept people with TechniLoom once in a while, and hate it when used against me :/
    I got killed by techloom a couple of times, so I don't really remember.
    It's only a 10% chance for me to kill that arse

Username: PokeLegend

Why I want to join this club:

Because THIS IS F*CKING AWESOME!

Who is your favorite Water-type Pokémon?

Feraligatr.

Who is your favorite Water-type Gym Leader?

Misty.

Which moves or type would you give a Water-type?

If Starmie had Flamethrower and Fire Blast just for the hell of it...
    Actually, if any of them (save for those which are frequently used in tandem with Politoed or not meant to be sweepers) had decent Fire-type moves...

What is your favorite Water-type move?

Surf, Aqua Tail, and Aqua Jet.

Create any Water-type move.

Game Freak should make a stronger Water-type Physical move.

What is your favorite Water-type Legendary between Kyogre, Suicune, Manaphy, Keldeo, and Phione?

Palkia.

Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see; No Dragon-type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be; You battle me at Red and Blue; Kill me fast before I kill you.

Gyarados.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 3rd May 2013 at 7:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeLegend View Post

Feraligatr.

Misty.

Actually, if any of them (save for those which are frequently used in tandem with Politoed or not meant to be sweepers) had decent Fire-type moves...

What is your favorite Water-type Legendary between Kyogre, Suicune, Manaphy, Keldeo, and Phione?

Palkia.

Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see; No Dragon-type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be; You battle me at Red and Blue; Kill me fast before I kill you.
    this is the most longest application i saw i think you missed something though the bottom bold of the application...read again...

Fixed.....

Quote Originally Posted by PokeLegend View Post

Feraligatr.

Misty.

Palkia.

Gyarados.
    Alright
    ACCEPTED!

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    1. Should have commented earlier.
    2. Dont worry, none taken.

1. Should have commented earlier.
    2. Dont worry, none taken.
    its cool
    i love it

Unfortunately, due to inactivity of some users. Mainly because hardly anyone registered, the Splash Cup tourney is hereby...
    CANCALLED!

New topic: Why did you like a certain water type?

Unfortunately, due to inactivity of some users. Mainly because hardly anyone registered, the Splash Cup tourney is hereby...
    CANCALLED!

I like Samurott because it looks like a Samurai.
    THat and it is besst in battle.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Alright, everyone who has joined and I haven't put your name on the thread, its now updated.

Also, please congratulate InsaneDragoniteHD on becoming the co-leader of the Water Type Club. Please give him as much respect as everyone here.

CANCALLED!

Aww, that stinks. Oh well, maybe we'll have another one in the future.

Well, if you really want me to answer that... I have so many favorites that I'll just choose one from each generation.

Gen 1: Hmm... It's a tie between Lapras and Horsea. I've always loved both of them, Lapras being on almost every in-game team of mine, and Horsea, I think, is WAY too underappreciated. She's too cute to be unnoticed, barring a few small anime appearances being owned by Misty. Second would be Vaporeon, and third... Squirtle? The Kanto waters were never my favorite overall.

Gen 2: Suicune is probably my favorite, because of how majestic it looks. It's also one of the girly-er looking legendaries. Second favorite would probably be Lanturn, third is Politoed.

Gen 3: Milotic (she's Gen 3, right?) I like how she looks majestic, much like Suicune, but there's something like a cuter touch to her, I guess. -_- Not a very good describer, I know. Second would be Ludicolo (who can resist his happiness?), and third goes to Spheal (cute and happy, along with being a seal, one of my favorite animals.)

Gen 4: Probably the unappreciated Phione. It's unique, (just like me) and is just a shadow of Manaphy. I actually think Phione is cuter than Manaphy. Second would be Shellos (the blue one), and I don't really have a third. I guess Buizel, just because he's actually a vital member of my LC team. :P

Gen 5: Don't really know if I mentioned this earlier, but I never really jumped on the Oshawott bandwagon. He's just never come off to me as cute as Tepig and Snivy. But, my favorite is probably Keldeo, because unicorns/horses/etc have been my favorite animal for...countless years, I guess. Plus Keldeo is just downright ADORABLE! Second would be Alolomola (I love... whatever you call words that are spelled the same backwards and forwards, and Alolomola is underappreciated.) and third is Jellicent (although for some reason, I think the male ones are cuter than the females; maybe because I don't exactly like the way that my gender is represented as having facial hair around all around the head and with heart-shaped lips. And because mustches are just cool, IMO)

Now, if I had listed every Water-type I like and why... It'd probably be quicker to travel around the world than it would be to read it. o_o

Also...

CONGRADULATIONS, INSANEDRAGONITEHD!!!
    Last edited by Keldminrachi91; 8th May 2013 at 12:51 AM.

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast