View Poll Results: Who should be the Water Pokemon of the Week?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samurott

26 21.67%
  • Milotic

45 37.50%
  • Keldeo

18 15.00%
  • Blastoise

45 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: The Water Type Club

I would just like to say hello, since I'm a new member. I'm currently working on my first OU rain team, using Smogan's guidelines. I like water pokemon because they are versatile and have wide movesets.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    I would just like to say hello, since I'm a new member. I'm currently working on my first OU rain team, using Smogan's guidelines. I like water pokemon because they are versatile and have wide movesets.
    Nice to hear, but unfortunately, the tourney is cancelled.
    But don't worry, a new tourney will be up in the future.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

what cancelled that sucks really super we need more members that can get this club active i love to have a tournament...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    what cancelled that sucks really super we need more members that can get this club active i love to have a tournament...
    Yeah, that's a failure for me because I made this club...But the WILL be a tourney in the future!
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

My favourite water Pokemon from each generation:

Gen1
    Blastoise, dunno why, but he's just cool

Gen2
    The cute Lanturn, with a awesome typing

Gen3
    Ludicolo, seems always happy and is a great stallee

Gen4
    Definitely my favourite Pokemon; Floatzel. Nice design+amazing speed

Gen5
    Samurott. Again I don't know, but has some awesome moves and a cool sword.

Something else:
    WHY is water your davourite type?
    Pardon my grammar, I'm a young Dutchman.

well if you want me too i can try to help out organize some stuff wait until we get a good amount of active members first and we shall take it from there for the club as our tournament and the splash cup can be just postponed....

Why did you like a certain water type?

Ludicolo- Because of its design mostly, I mean, how can you not like a jolly, mexican, Pineapple-duck....thingy......

Swampert- It was my first starter, and it looks really badass (though I was disappointed with the 5th gen sprite for swampert)

Gyarados- Again, one of my first pokemon on my leafgreen version and has one a lot of battles for me, both ingame and competitive.

Slowbro- Kind of the same reason as Ludicolo, because of its Derpishness.

I'll think of more later......

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

Is anybody here having Kingdra?

Why I like a certain water type:
    I like Samurott since it's cool. It would be nice with Earthquake though.

Announcement :Me nad Eevee are in charge of the club for the time being while Daikenki is away.

New Topid : What is your favorite Poliwag evolution and why ?
    Poiltoed has to be mine because it is so cute and because it can summon instant and permanent rain. It's a great wall also.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

i have used them both, and Politoed is my favorite. I use Poliwrath in my watermono for extra coverage, though

Username: EVs and IVsaurs (Though it might change to "The Power of Two" soon)
    Why do you want to join this Club: Water types are my favorite type, I have always chosen a water type starter, and I just like them period.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. - Gyarados (Shouldn't it be changed to something else since the answer is everywhere in this thread?)

Visit my art shop over at Bulbagarden Forums for sprites and avatars!
    PM/VM me over here if you want something and don't have an account there.

If you want to join a new forums site, try Poké International Forums!

Username: jorge565
    Why do you want to join this Club: because water types are.awesome they can be walls, sweepers, and even annoyers
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you.Gyarados!!
    3ds FC :0490-7057-3236 IGN: Jorge

Quote Originally Posted by jorge565 View Post
    Username: jorge565
    Why do you want to join this Club: because water types are.awesome they can be walls, sweepers, and even annoyers
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you.Gyarados!!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVs and IVsaurs View Post
    Username: EVs and IVsaurs (Though it might change to "The Power of Two" soon)
    Why do you want to join this Club: Water types are my favorite type, I have always chosen a water type starter, and I just like them period.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. - Gyarados (Shouldn't it be changed to something else since the answer is everywhere in this thread?)
    both of you guys are accepted and welcome to the club please follow the topic of what insane started we shall be in charge of the club until super gets back now i know the tournament has been cancelled but we need to make sure we all stay active as well as get more members to get a tournament started so please stay as active you can ^_^

New Topic : What is your favorite Poliwag evolution and why ?

Even though I'm not a big competitive battler (only battle for fun), I like Politoed better. I was probably one of the few who liked him before Gen 5. He's just so cute, and I think he's one example of the many Pokemon that most people probably didn't even remember until they got their DW abilities. Ninetales being another, Lanturn (possibly; I'm rusty on Pokemonn popularity XP), Milotic (rustiness again)

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

Politoed because it's ability drizzle is essential on rainteams which don't use swift swim kingdras etc. That said, I wish I'd gotten into competitive Pokemon when drizzle and swift swim were still allowed.

You know Politoed is part of the Water Riders you know that team I gave an intro earlier, Politoed would always be on a rain team although I wouldn't do Swift Swim, because Rain also has other reliances like powering up moves and may work well with Rain Dish and such
    Last edited by Chandelurefan1; 11th May 2013 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    New Topic : What is your favorite Poliwag evolution and why ?

Even though I'm not a big competitive battler (only battle for fun), I like Politoed better. I was probably one of the few who liked him before Gen 5. He's just so cute, and I think he's one example of the many Pokemon that most people probably didn't even remember until they got their DW abilities. Ninetales being another, Lanturn (possibly; I'm rusty on Pokemonn popularity XP), Milotic (rustiness again)
    Politoed.
    It is just so cute how it is always really happy and energetic.
    I love it to death.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

In my opnion i don't like either form of poliwag evolution but if i had to choice i do like politoed better cuaz i never really like how the form was with poliwrath...

My favorite Poliwag evo? Politoad. Especially in its shiny form, the colors are great, and the stats have the same total on both, so stat wise they're pretty equal.

Visit my art shop over at Bulbagarden Forums for sprites and avatars!
    PM/VM me over here if you want something and don't have an account there.

If you want to join a new forums site, try Poké International Forums!

I really don't like any of the evolution of the Poliwag line, I like Poliwrath better(I ain't joining the Politoed bandwagon ). I really don't know why I like Poliwrath better, but sometimes in playthroughs, I always think about getting a Poliwrath and not a Politoed. And maybe since Politoed looks happy, totally opposite of me. Mehh
    No.

Politoed because of drizzle, and a wide array of moves
    3ds FC :0490-7057-3236 IGN: Jorge

Here is a topic I want to discuss

What type will Froakies evolutions will be

We've got slightly more information on the starters about their heights and weights. On Page 588- Post 11753, I did something about Fennekin speculation you should read it

I want to do some Froakie Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Chandelurefan1 View Post

We've got slightly more information on the starters about their heights and weights. On Page 588- Post 11753, I did something about Fennekin speculation you should read it

I really hope Water/fighting, Infernape body style and speedy. But water/poison also sounds good because it's possible Froakie is based of a toxic frog. Som people think water/electic because the cloud but I read on Serebii/Bulbapedia that it's foam.
    Pardon my grammar, I'm a young Dutchman.

Quote Originally Posted by Chandelurefan1 View Post

Frankly I don't really care about this water type starter, I'm going with Fennekin!

So what sort of water types are you guys hoping to get? I would like a dolphin or maybe some historic animal that's long been forgotten.

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast