Thread: WII U can't read Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Unhappy WII U can't read Super Smash Bros. Brawl

When I wanted to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl on my WII U, it said it couldn't read the game.

I tried other WII games like Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy and they work fine.

I actually already asked about this a week ago on miiverse but they couldn't help me out.

Can someone help me because I want to play the game again and I don't have any idea what to do anymore.
    Sorry if my English isn't good. I'm Dutch.

Quote Originally Posted by grovyle1997 View Post
    When I wanted to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl on my WII U, it said it couldn't read the game.

I tried other WII games like Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy and they work fine.

I actually already asked about this a week ago on miiverse but they couldn't help me out.

Can someone help me because I want to play the game again and I don't have any idea what to do anymore.
    Rather than asking the people on Miiverse or us, did you actually tried to get in touch with Nintendo and asking them for help?

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Yes, but they didn't answer. How long takes it before you get an answer from them? because I did that more than a week ago.

IIRC Brawl's data was double-layered on the disc because there was so much content. Lots of Wiis needed a boost to even read it and it was notorious for becoming unplayable with even the least bit of scratching. I might be totally talking out of my ***, but the gist of it is that if your Brawl disc is scratched up a bit that might be why it can't be read.

Have you tried putting it back in your Wii and seeing if it works that way?

Yes, but I think there is something wrong with my WII as well, since it always says Mario Kart WII is inserted (even if nothing is inserted). So I can't really play anything on my WII anymore.