Thread: FerrisWheelShipping [Hilda x N] General Discussion

Default FerrisWheelShipping [Hilda x N] General Discussion

FerrisWheelShipping

Hello there! Welcome to the FerrisWheelShipping general discussion thread.~ This is a place to discuss the possible relationship between Hilda/White/Touko and N/Natural Harmonia Gropius, two of my personal favourite characters within the series.~

Rules:

* Follow both the SPPf and Shipping rules.
    * DO NOT bash this shipping, FerrisWheelShippers, or other shippings. You will instantly be banned if you decide to say "PEARLSHIPPING SUX, AND EVERY1 THAT LIEKS IT IS--". This isn't the place to talk about shippings you dislike.
    * When posting fanart, please give credit! A simple link to the page you got the image from is all you need.
    * Also, keep every fic/artwork you post PG or below. This is a kid friendly forum, after all!
    * One-liners are not allowed! "FerrisWheelShipping is cool" is not an acceptable post. Please tell us why you think it's cool, or why it's your OTP, or anything else of that nature.
    * Posting means you'd like to join this thread. Don't post if you don't want to be added to the member list.
    * Respect others. Remember, not everyone will agree with you.
    * Have fun, and enjoy your time!
    * Failure to follow these rules will result in a strike or ban.

Spoiler:- members:

Spoiler:- strikes and bans:

Spoiler:- AMVs/videos:

Spoiler:- fanart/fan fics:

Spoiler:- more info:

TOPICS:
    Why do you like FerrisWheelShipping?
    What do you think happened after the events of BW/BW2?
    Last edited by Seles; 3rd April 2013 at 7:57 PM. Reason: Members/topics

a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

YAY! Ferriswheelshipping <3! N and hilda are one of my favorite ships! they really are meant for eachother and who can argue? the interaction between the two in the games are really cute (especially in the ferris wheel! XD) and i think that they should have appeared together in B/W2 instead of just N on his own

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to Brutaka

Oh wow, FerrisWheelShipping was my very first OTP.. <3 I shipped Hilda and N before I even knew what "shipping" was. Their interactions within the game send a whole lot of shipping hints, but the thing that hooked me was that famous Ferris Wheel scene, plus in BW2 Hilda goes out looking for N. It's almost too sweet. I even wrote my first fan-ficton based off FerrisWheelShipping. I am kind of obsessive over them.. haha, no. *cough cough* So yeah. <3

Well, I personally like FerrisWheelShipping because of the Ferris Wheel scene in BW... I thought it was really cute, and was convinced N really liked Hilda. ._. Plus, I absolutely love Hilda and N. <3

The fact that N and Hilda are looking for each other.. that could only mean...
    We really need to see a reunion of them before X and Y.
    Ferriswheelshipping Forever!
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

So, now there is a FerrisWheelShipping Thread. You don't have to think too much about this Shipping name.

Simply because N and White are very cute together, because opposites attract and the fact I like when enemies... you know, when the 'evil one' is not 'evil' at all. They're like fire and electricity, literally.
    Last edited by Fruty Sheep; 22nd June 2013 at 3:58 PM.

I'd like to join please
    I like Ferriswheelshipping because I find that N and Hilda would make a cute couple together. I find that the ferris wheel scene in BW is 1 of the most popular moments in this ship, hence the name ferriswheelshipping. Also I read a fanfic a few months back that made me support this shipping fully because of how they're interactions and relationship played out during the fanfic. The fanfic is called Eden btw if any of you were wondering. I find it to be 1 of the best written and the best overall fanfic that supports ferriswheelshipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Everyone above was added to the list.~ (In case you didn't notice.)

New topic:
    Did they get married? Have children? Or did they just disappear?
    I like to think that N and Hilda remained close and had dates and stuff like that... I'm not one of those “zomg, they had 200 kids and lived in a Ferris Wheel and--” type of shippers, sadly. Maybe they had one or two kids (why couldn't I be one of those kids?), but that's about it for me.

EEEEEEEP!!! I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS <3

Why I like FerriswheelShipping? /Fail

I like it, because I think N and Hilda is adorable together <3 I've been looking for this for at least a while, and now I hope I can be a member of N x Hilda :3

Credit to Bru for my banners<3

They've found each other, confessed their feelings and- I'm going to end there because I don't wanna exaggerate.

*Looks at the member list* Excuse me, Auaria, but is not 'Night-Flower'. It's 'Night Flower' without that line.
    Last edited by Fruty Sheep; 3rd April 2013 at 5:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Flower View Post
    *Looks at the member list* Excuse me, Auaria, but is not 'Night-Flower'. It's 'Night Flower' without that line.
    Sorry about that. ^^;

I think this is my favorite N/girl pairing, glad you made this thread again =]
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Auaria~ View Post
    Sorry about that. ^^;
    Thank you, Auaria!

Erm... is me, or we all are talking only about the Ferris Wheel scene or the fact they're lookin' for each other? I mean, there must be some more hints.
    Incomplete tasks:
    Multi-Chaptered
    Drabble
    Drabble
    Drabble
    Drabble

This topic was bumped after over 30 days of inactivity, so I'm going to have to close it.