Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Type Pokemon Club

Username: quimagma
    Why do you love fire-types?: they are powerful and to me it's fun to see flames flying everywhere BLAST BURNNNN
    Favourite fire-type Pokemon: quilava (I have it everywhere in my sig and etc)

And is someone going to post?
    Last edited by Quimagma; 11th April 2013 at 2:15 PM.
    check out the quilava!

Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead

Username: NinjaMay
    Why I love fire type Pokémon: Fire types have been my favorite type since I started playing Pokemon! Every single fire type pokemon is amazing! ^.^ They are also Supah strong!!
    Favorite fire-type pokemon: Blaziken!! o///o
    I multiship a lot
    I am a huge fan of Pokémon, PMMM, Sherlock and all sorts of other things!
    Psst, I don't own the banner^ Credit to tumblr user bennycumbs
    ~Fire type Pokemon Club~ ~Dawn Hikari Fan club~

OMFG New type threads have been popping up- been waiting for a Fire Type club!

Username: Chapter of Charizard
    Why do you love fire-types?: First starter was Charmander, raised him to level 100 and taught him only fire moves. Also, they're super powerful and are can be hard to counter.
    Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Charizard, from the username it's obvious, but I also love Arcanine and Ninetails. Competitively Ninetails is a boss, but Arcanine and Charizard are super cool. As a proud fire lover, I have to say Charizard makes it to #1, with Ninetails in a close second.

Thanks in advance- can't wait to join!

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Welcome to all our new members!
    Glad to see at least a bit of activity again.

Can you put up some topics please? And I think quilava is the most underused (what does nfe stand for?) Pokemon in the game, no smogon strategy or anything, but if used right, it can be powerful. And that's what fire types are about, if you use them right they can destroy anything g, if used wrong, they're destroyed easily...
    check out the quilava!

Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead

True that is. The whole Cyndaquil line gets ignored nowadays.
    I don't know...but...Is Typhlosion not good competitively?

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    True that is. The whole Cyndaquil line gets ignored nowadays.
    I don't know...but...Is Typhlosion not good competitively?
    Typhlosion....., I don't know. Maybe Scarf +Eruption in the sun would be good competitvely.

It's quite good in doubles though, I've seen a couple of them. They're used for Eruption. 150 damage+STAB can be devastating to your opponant's team, especially if it has a fire gem.

As for Quilava, its stats aren't all that great, plus there are better NFE fire types.

I use it in hg all the time and rarely get defeated, hence I use eruption at the start! But typhlosion people think is bad because they are used to other Pokemon, the cyndaquil line is hard to master, and they get mad because they are terrible at using them
    check out the quilava!

Quote Originally Posted by Quimagma View Post
    Can you put up some topics please? And I think quilava is the most underused (what does nfe stand for?) Pokemon in the game, no smogon strategy or anything, but if used right, it can be powerful. And that's what fire types are about, if you use them right they can destroy anything g, if used wrong, they're destroyed easily...
    Yeah, I hardly see Cynaquil, Quilava or Typhlosion much, which is sad because they are awesome fire types.
    I think Typhlosion has better stats than Quilava. (That doesn't mean it's better though.) Typhlosion also looks awesome, doesn't it?
    I multiship a lot
    I am a huge fan of Pokémon, PMMM, Sherlock and all sorts of other things!
    Psst, I don't own the banner^ Credit to tumblr user bennycumbs
    ~Fire type Pokemon Club~ ~Dawn Hikari Fan club~

What I don't understand is quilava is the 'volcano' Pokemon, and I think it should be the 'fire ferret' Pokemon. And quilava isn't bad... But the whole lines shiny looks bad
    check out the quilava!

Username:draco star 98
    Why do you love fire-types?:honestly...i can go on for days.they are powerhouses and to me they will always be the best of the best
    Favourite fire-type Pokemonnly one and that is ARCANINE
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

If we have a fire type tournament we should all use our favorite fire type as our mascot. (the fire type on the first post.)
    Black 2/Heartgold/X Trainer Card-

Name: Tyler Dure
    Status: Congratulating Braxien for evolving and beating his mother
    Hometown: Virbank City, Unova, US
    Idols: Krisi Jackson, Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, Alder, Tucker Satoshi, Austin

"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." -MP

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon,master View Post
    If we have a fire type tournament we should all use our favorite fire type as our mascot. (the fire type on the first post.)
    Yeah, I think we should as well. Any idea if there will be one for definite? XD
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

true but the thing is that everyone pokemon has there own teirs if battling competitivly so it may be crazy with mixed teirs some people may have teir advantages depending on movesets and etc...

IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824

My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

Sorry just noticed I was accepted :P My comp moniter is broken so I wont be on till its fixed. I am using my laptop and its connection is HORRIBLE.

Anyways, A fire tourney would be sick. We could have one fire type from each teir (So many ninetails and heatran!) XD

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

yeah, we could have one from each tier. I find it weird that the leader isn't posting anymore...

yeah, we could have one from each tier. I find it weird that the leader isn't posting anymore...
    not sure where heta is but im sure she shall be back...she post here and there...i think though we should have a certian teir for one tournament though the on to the next it will give a balance and we may have to do some limits maybe on how to conduct it as well like what is banned cuaz some movesets can be really cheap >.> i know in the dragon club were talking about one combo but anyway i think the first tournament should be OU single bw2 standard but its up to the leader...i personally love fire pokes as much as i like grass and water so this will be a awesome tourny...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Username: Auaria~
    Why do you love fire-types?: well... Fire is pretty badass. I've loved Fire Types ever since I encountered Flannery in Ruby - I was fascinated with her gym and pokemon. that's kinda why I love them...
    Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Volcarona/Lampent

a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Well I can't participate in tourney right now.

My 3DS has broke so I need to get it fixed.
    These two songs describe me well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE (Top Gun- Danger zone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuhlptx0J8 (Rascal Flatts- Life is a Highway)

Quote Originally Posted by Greatemboar View Post
    Well I can't participate in tourney right now.

My 3DS has broke so I need to get it fixed.
    awwww that sucks sorry to hear that and heta hasn't posted in awhile still...i hope she comes back i hate to see this club die...

edit: btw you want to try out showdown? its for online battling
    http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Wynaut join?

Username: Yveltal96
    Why do you love fire-types?: I liek how they burn stuff :3 but in all seriousness, fire types are great and are resisted by few things which is great. also it is the only thing that can truly cripple my favorite pokemon (Scizor), so for that respect. also the first starter i ever had was fire (Charizard)
    Favourite fire-type Pokemon: my favorite fire type is most likely Charizard just because of nostalgia but competitively, my favorite is heatran

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Wynaut join?

Username: Yveltal96
    Why do you love fire-types?: I liek how they burn stuff :3 but in all seriousness, fire types are great and are resisted by few things which is great. also it is the only thing that can truly cripple my favorite pokemon (Scizor), so for that respect. also the first starter i ever had was fire (Charizard)
    Favourite fire-type Pokemon: my favorite fire type is most likely Charizard just because of nostalgia but competitively, my favorite is heatran

welcome yve heta been a bit inactive for the club but im sure it will be time when she comes back...we wanted to have a tournament soon...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    welcome yve heta been a bit inactive for the club but im sure it will be time when she comes back...we wanted to have a tournament soon...
    ooooo a tourney ay?
    what format is it gunna be in?

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Maybe mixed.

The tournament will be mono-fire of course. Teirs mean nothing to me, however. Couldn't we just use any fire-type Pokemon that isn't banned?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast