Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What kind of car do you drive?

Default What kind of car do you drive?

Exactly what the thread is named. What kind of car do you drive. I drive a 1984 Oldsmobile Delta 88 with a 4.3 L Oldsmobile V8 stock engine. She's not much but I'm hoping to upgrade the engine a bit and then add some Maxxim 16' rims to make her look a bit better. I'm also looking for full White Wall tires rather than the slim line tires I have now.

5370005248_cbcf5ec6cd_z.jpg
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

I'm 12 years old..I can't drive a car yet 'till I'm 14

Quote Originally Posted by ♥IKawaiiThief♥ View Post
    I'm 12 years old..I can't drive a car yet 'till I'm 14
    14? Where do they let you drive at 14? The youngest I've heard of driving is 15 on a permit.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

I have two cars in my name. I drive an SUV, and my uncle drives a truck.

I drive a 1996 Red SUV
    http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...92774503_n.jpg

and my Uncle drives a 1998 Chevy Pickup
    http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...90764799_n.jpg
    Last edited by LiepardTrainer; 3rd April 2013 at 1:52 AM. Reason: spoiler tags didn't work
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

Quote Originally Posted by LiepardTrainer View Post
    I have two cars in my name. I drive an SUV, and my uncle drives a truck.

I drive a 1996 Red SUV
    [spoiler]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...92774503_n.jpg[/spoiler]

and my Uncle drives a 1998 Chevy Pickup
    [spoiler]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...90764799_n.jpg[/spoiler]
    Very nice! Why is your name on your Uncles truck if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruaruler View Post
    Very nice! Why is your name on your Uncles truck if you don't mind me asking?
    I'm assuming he doesn't want too, and I have a clean driving record. He has bad driving record + many tickets.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

Quote Originally Posted by LiepardTrainer View Post
    I'm assuming he doesn't want too, and I have a clean driving record. He has bad driving record + many tickets.
    Oh haha, very nice! Keep up the clean driving record!

A nonexistent one.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

IMG_20121224_135724.jpg

Try not to be jelly. It is a Toyota Camry. I think it is from 1996..?
    Last edited by Touché Amoré; 3rd April 2013 at 2:17 AM.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

He's kind of a gas guzzler, but I still love him. Plus he handles the crappy roads out here way better than any of the cars I've owned.

I drive a 2007 Honda Civic. Her name is Leslie.

Loving the cars guys! Keep them coming!

2000 Ford Explorer~

Her name is Dora... -__________-

Edit: For those of you posting photos, I would edit out your license plate numbers. But it's up to you if you choose to do so.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

I like how many other people name their cars. My Jeep is Geodi. I dunno why. My friend called him that and it just stuck.

I don't drive cause I'm 11. People drive me. But my parents own a sort of silvery really light powder blue Hyundai Sonata and a white Camry that looks exactly like tokyo/seven's. Except white.

I don't drive. I could have a permit if I wanted to, but the people around me drive like the illiterate hicks they are, and the main road near where I live is notorious for crashes. That, and my cousin as in a horrible car wreck not long ago. I don't think I'll be driving for a while...
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

2001 ford laser hatch in dark metallic red

i can feel the envy from here
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    2001 ford laser hatch in dark metallic red

i can feel the envy from here
    Friend of mine has one of those in blue with a couple of decals on it, and a carbon fiber spoiler.

Lotus Evora

Quote Originally Posted by facetious View Post
    Lotus Evora
    If you really do drive a Lotus I will love you forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruaruler View Post
    If you really do drive a Lotus I will love you forever.
    You're new around Misc, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    You're new around Misc, aren't you?
    Yeah. I know he probably doesn't, but hey you never know. People can drive some cool cars. Friend of mines dad has a Dodge Viper. Then again they're loaded...

2007 Chevy Silverado LT
    Has BF Goodrich All Terrain tires on it, spray in bed liner.
    This is a full size pick up by the way.

http://gtcarlot.com/data/chevrolet/S...-50067037.html
    This is essentially my truck except the tires and mine has a tannish hue (the one in the pic is silver)

add my 3ds fc maybe
    3DS FC: 0490-5626-2642

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast